Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE SIMS 4 CHEAT LIST

Comments

• pc452000pc452000 Posts: 347 Member
    Well I am going to STAY OFF the forums the first day or two of Release, Besides I'll be too busy, playing this game or apartment hunting.. In the midst of all this chaos, I'm moving into a new apartment & starting a new career... So I'll see if I can't visit here until at least 11pm Monday..
    Huge Sim Fanatic
  • wickedjr89wickedjr89 Posts: 1,777 Member
    I hope the familyfunds cheat is there. I prefer to use that than motherlode when I decide to use money cheats.

I sure hope so too! You can't take away money with the other money cheats or do specific amounts. I love me some familyfunds!
  • thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    Yes! kaching comes in handy when you have Sims 'on disability.'
  • XaneritheXanerithe Posts: 275 Member
    Thanks for taking the time to make this post, it really is helpful, I don't plan on cheating on my first family usually on my second to goof around.
    Xanerithe wrote: »
    Thanks for taking the time to make this post, it really is helpful, I don't plan on cheating on my first family usually on my second to goof around.

Your welcome.. I don't usually cheat unless I run into a huge roadblock.. But other than that i will actually try to advance in my career, that is the ONLY WAY to unlock certain buy mode objects, no amount of money will buy certain things,... So yeah, only cheat if you really have to..
    Huge Sim Fanatic
    CappyStuck wrote: »
    is it motherlode or rosebud? no use having two cheats for the same thing. and you might want to neaten up your post more and have it more organized

AS I STATE in my OP, I did NOT MAKE THIS LIST, I merely found the codes... so formatting IS NOT MY PROBLEM, blame EA..
    Huge Sim Fanatic
  • LordDarthSimsLordDarthSims Posts: 1,306 Member
    pc452000 wrote: »
    Xanerithe wrote: »

Your welcome.. I don't usually cheat unless I run into a huge roadblock.. But other than that i will actually try to advance in my career, that is the ONLY WAY to unlock certain buy mode objects, no amount of money will buy certain things,... So yeah, only cheat if you really have to..
    Or Cheat if you want to!

• MysticMystic Posts: 114 Member
    I be cheating sometimes. Like sometimes I have a plan for a family. Like I want to make a girl and she is from a rich family, so instead of bringing her in with 20K simeloneons, I may motherlode, move her out, and give her a bigger home.
    Life is full as long as you got loved ones, pets, hugs, kisses, and exploration, even if it is little exploration.
    I wish I could Cheat the countdown timer on ORIGIN and PLAY THIS GAME ALREADY...
    Huge Sim Fanatic
    ^^BUMP^^ :-)
    Huge Sim Fanatic
  • Mmmyrs2Mmmyrs2 Posts: 1,348 Member
    I am gonna try to not cheat! LOL! I am so bad at it!
  • PahpayPahpay Posts: 381 Member
    I used to cheat all the time in sims 2. It was so much more difficult to keep the needs high while still being able to do things other than tending to needs. I rarely used cheats in sims 3 and of course I used them in sims 1. I like to think I won't need them, but we shall see. I LOVE THAT ROSEBUD IS BACK! Some of the gurus forgot it existed in that makin' magic live play they did. I love nods to previous games or the creator.
  • Mmmyrs2Mmmyrs2 Posts: 1,348 Member
    I love rosebud! I still play Sims 1.
  • Daniel94Daniel94 Posts: 15 Member
    Here more cheats:
    aspirations.complete_current_milestone

stats.set_skill_level <skilltype> 1-10
    The Major_ prefix is actually AdultMajor_, I've just shortened them as much as possible. Any shorter and the command will not work.
    Skilltypes:
    Major_Fishing
    Major_Mischief
    Major_Guitar
    Major_Reaping
    Major_Programming
    Major_Gardening
    Major_GourmetCooking
    Major_Comedy
    Major_Charisma
    Major_Writing
    Major_VideoGaming
    Major_Violin
    Major_RocketScience
    Major_Painting
    Major_Piano
    Major_Logic
    Major_Handiness
    Major_HomestyleCooking
    Major_Bartending

Skill_Fitness
    Skill_Child_Social
    Skill_Child_Motor
    Skill_Child_Creativity
    Skill_Child_Mental
  • Wilhyral1Wilhyral1 Posts: 97 Member
    Mmmyrs2 wrote: »
    I love rosebud! I still play Sims 1.
    Omg your signature :')
  • MafiastyleMafiastyle Posts: 714 Member
    I never understood why they have 2 cheats for 1k monies. Rosebud and Kaching - i know its silly but i always wonder why lol
    39d589ef4e5a6ca8bd17fc4bfd12fec6.jpg
    Babies everywhere, thank you shadow cat.

• FatescruelFatescruel Posts: 110 Member
    > @Daniel94 said:
    > Here more cheats:
    > aspirations.complete_current_milestone
    >
    > stats.set_skill_level <skilltype> 1-10
    > The Major_ prefix is actually AdultMajor_, I've just shortened them as much as possible. Any shorter and the command will not work.
    > Skilltypes:
    > Major_Fishing
    > Major_Mischief
    > Major_Guitar
    > Major_Reaping
    > Major_Programming
    > Major_Gardening
    > Major_GourmetCooking
    > Major_Comedy
    > Major_Charisma
    > Major_Writing
    > Major_VideoGaming
    > Major_Violin
    > Major_RocketScience
    > Major_Painting
    > Major_Piano
    > Major_Logic
    > Major_Handiness
    > Major_HomestyleCooking
    > Major_Bartending
    >
    >
    > Skill_Fitness
    > Skill_Child_Social
    > Skill_Child_Motor
    > Skill_Child_Creativity
    > Skill_Child_Mental

Hello Daniel,

Can you provide an example of the command that you would enter into the console for Fishing?
    QxkUasu.png
  • Daniel94Daniel94 Posts: 15 Member
    Here :
    stats.set_skill_level Major_Fishing 10
  • FatescruelFatescruel Posts: 110 Member
    Thank you for that speedy reply
    QxkUasu.png
  • LisaHahnLisaHahn Posts: 171 Member
    I cannot for the life of me get the skill level cheats to work? Im typing testingcheats true?
  • mizzgreenthumbmizzgreenthumb Posts: 637 Member
    There is more cheats, cheats to max skills, max career, and so forth.
  • simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    I cannot get the skill cheats to work
  • ScoutbooScoutboo Posts: 36 Member
    Another cheat is Stats.set_SKill_Level AdultMajor_Skill of Choice Level you what like 10 and it's reach! Though I can't get the Cooking Skill to Work. But most all others done.

Fitness is Different it's

Stats.set_Skill_Level Skill_Fitness 10

Children are

Stats.set_SKill_Level Skill_Child_Picked Skill and Level
    il_340x270602816077_htix_zps9f32ba32.jpg
  • PllemonLPllemonL Posts: 5 New Member
    Most of these cheats are not working for me. Yes, I am using testing cheats on, or true. I had one skill cheat work for me, then tried the same one on another sim, and it did not work, so I am disappointed that things don't work like they are supposed to. Making friends is extremely hard, and if you get a friend, the friendship level drops so fast, it's ridiculous. :(
  • ranma6899ranma6899 Posts: 336 Member
    i want the friends cheat even if temporal i need 7 friend goto next music carrere 5 for my catery cooking