Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ok so let's go through a few things.. /my experience so far

I have to say that the world traveling is amazing, something the Sims 3 should have had
It's so EASY & smooth and I can't wait to get other worlds in.

The graphics are gorgeous & the play is pretty good, I was optimistic about the game but I have to admit I'm gonna have to get used to a lot of things.
One thing, a small thing but still is the outline of an object or sim when ever your mouse goes over them, I don't quite like that but I'm getting used to it.

The kids are wonderful though I still hate the babies tied to cribs.
And yeah, It did feel a bit empty without the toddler stage

Overall, that was pretty much my thoughts so far
Liking thus far tho
xo0yscju

Comments

• Options
    JoeWow1003JoeWow1003 Posts: 4,121 Member
    Awesome. Glad you're having fun.
  • Options
    blueflame17528blueflame17528 Posts: 1,937 Member
    I'm so jealous you've been playing already 0.0 I have an hour left to wait!

On another note, that outline around objects does sound a little annoying. It's always the small things ^^ How is it content wise? Did they release a lot more objects/clothes than normal for base games, like they implied?
  • Options
    zombieghostgirlzombieghostgirl Posts: 419 Member
    Thank you for your outlook on it. ;) Nice to see you're so positive. Hope nothing gets crushed for you and you continue to enjoy it, man.
    I study psychology. I am often observing social interaction and human behavioral patterns which means you are all my lab rats each time you post.
  • Options
    crayzeehappeecrayzeehappee Posts: 676 Member
    Thanx for ur input :)
    Origin Username: crayzeehappee
    funny-game-glitch-sims-baby-leave.jpg
  • Options
    zeppelin123zeppelin123 Posts: 864 Member
    Nice to see a review where somebody has considered all features of the game (good and bad) and isn't just getting upset or being sarcastic.
  • Options
    AlyndriAlyndri Posts: 3 New Member
    How are people already playing?
  • Options
    deltagirl1326deltagirl1326 Posts: 468 Member
    How is it content wise? Did they release a lot more objects/clothes than normal for base games, like they implied?

I'm interested in this too.

• Options
    blueflame17528blueflame17528 Posts: 1,937 Member
    @zeppelin123 agreed, wholeheartedly. I'm not excited to see the negative nancies explode after the game drops and they get their hands on it. Because, even though they hate it SOO much, they will of course be buying it lol.

It's nice to see someone happy with it, indeed! And great to hear that travelling transitions are smooth. I noticed it looked like that in the live broadcasts, but I didn't want to get my hopes up that it would be like that for us
  • Options
    zeppelin123zeppelin123 Posts: 864 Member
    edited September 2014
    I am okay with an honest review of someone who can intelligently say they did not enjoy the game as everyone has different tastes in video games. However, people having internet tantrums, repeatedly posting the same complaints, or attacking others who like the game gets old. It is sometimes not what is said but they way people portray themselves. As for me, I am a little disapointed about the toddlers (hope they come in a later EP) but am very excited about the rest of the features the game has to offer. I don't think about pools a lot this time of year with fall just starting, but would miss them if they aren't added by next summer in DLC or an EP.
  • Options
    JoeWow1003JoeWow1003 Posts: 4,121 Member
    I am okay with an honest review of someone who can intelligently say they did not enjoy the game as everyone has different tastes in video games. However, people having internet tantrums, repeatedly posting the same complaints, or attacking others who like the game gets old. It is sometimes not what is said but they way people portray themselves. As for me, I am a little disapointed about the toddlers (hope they come in a later EP) but am very excited about the rest of the features the game has to offer. I don't think about pools a lot this time of year with fall just starting, but would miss them if they aren't added by next summer in DLC or an EP.

People are resorting to threatening people who like this game with physical violence around here.

I wonder if people realize this is just a video game? :/
  • Options
    DivineHysteriaDivineHysteria Posts: 732 Member

On another note, that outline around objects does sound a little annoying. It's always the small things ^^ How is it content wise? Did they release a lot more objects/clothes than normal for base games, like they implied?

Oh yes!

There is much to choose from for a base game
    The clothes are really great and I was pleasantly surprised by how the content isn't dated.
    Some of the clothing is something I'd see folk wearing today lol.
    xo0yscju
  • Options

My thoughts on the toddlers are the same, I was really CONFUSED by the choice BUT they said toddlers will be added later and I'm cool with that but you do feel that empty space when playing a family mode but it's not so bad.
    The children are literally a hoot lol

Once they get more stuff out I'm sure the people who love family stories will jump on board.
    xo0yscju
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Thanks for your post, this is my last read tonight, I did want to stay up until midnight but I can't stay up any longer. But I will be back here tomorrow morning around 5/6 am. I am leaving on a good post. thank you for that.
    Good Night everyone and hope you all have a good all-nighter and have fun. see you in the morning.
  • Options
    lady8janelady8jane Posts: 350 Member

Oh yes!

The clothes are really great and I was pleasantly surprised by how the content isn't dated.

I spent almost half an hour going through all the clothing options and selecting new outfits for the Sim I made in the demo. *blush*
  • Options
    lady8jane wrote: »

Oh yes!

I spent almost half an hour going through all the clothing options and selecting new outfits for the Sim I made in the demo. *blush*

And can I say I'm so happy they finally got male clothing right for once
    That's a plus too

I can't wait for all the CC
    xo0yscju
  • Options
    quasha81388quasha81388 Posts: 255 Member
    Is it away to turn off that sound when you switch to other Sims with different emotions ? it seems it might get annoying after playing for hours and days
  • Options
    mrsnava82mrsnava82 Posts: 664 Member
    Glad to see some people liked it, despite a few of the things that are missing. Can't wait to start playing, which won't be till Thursday which is when I'll be getting the game. Have fun and keep us posted...
    signature.png