Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    edited May 2019
    DAR AL JAFARI, 30x40 residential lot, 6/29/14

DOWNLOAD

PICTURES

Created for NiniBeMe69’s World Adventures Building Contest (2nd stop: Egypt). The budget was $90,000 and had to be built in Al Simhara.

Decorated in the traditional Egyptian colors of vibrant jewel tones and gold accents, this vacation home is filled with Egyptian-inspired accent pieces and has everything you’ll need for your vacation to Al Simhara. Features include 3 bedrooms (a master, a shared kids’ room and a guest bedroom in the basement), 3 full bathrooms, a bonus room on the upper level with access to a large rooftop deck and a basement. There’s even a convenient laundry room off the kitchen for those extended stays. Outside there is a courtyard with a fountain off the main entrance with stairs leading up to the rooftop deck, and in the backyard you’ll find a spacious patio with a bbq and a bar, a beautiful pool, an outdoor shower with access to the master bedroom and a play area for the kids.

2Jzx8in.jpg
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited June 2014
    So pretty Sandra! It is a jewel box of color! Recd!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,520 Member
    edited June 2014
    Dar al Jafari is a very nice Egyptian home! :) Great layout of the build! Nice texture and colour that you have used for the exterior. Great front entrance to the build with the rocks and plants there looking nice. It looks great how you have done the front fencing gate. It looks great how you have the arches leading through to a very nice courtyard! The blue tiled water fountain there looks very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors on at the table there, enjoying the sunshine. The fruit bowl on the table is a nice touch. It looks great that you have placed the washing lines decor item there, to show clothes drying in the sunshine. It looks great how you have the steps leading up from there onto the rooftop level. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel or doing star gazing using the telescope. They would have great views from the rooftop whilst sitting on the sofa there.. Very nice pool area. Sims will enjoy relaxing poolside on the loungers under the umbrella shade, having a drink of lemonade . Very nice orange tiled platform that you have placed the loungers on.Child sims will have fun playing on the swings and in the covered over sand pit. Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meal outdoors at the table or sitting at the bar stool counter having a drink and enjoying the outdoors air. The dome roofing looks great!Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice shades of colour that you have used! Great Egyptian themed pattern that you have used for the walls in the living room and the basement bedroom! Very nice living room! Nice types of seating that you have used in the living and dining rooms which capture the Egyptian theme well. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sofa or armchair in the living having a read, watching tv or having a chat. The candle wall lights and the jugs on the coffee table look great. Sims will like seeing the water fountain whilst sitting there. The type of floormats that you have placed there look nice. Great recolouring of the pillars. It looks great how you have used arches through the build. Great design and furnishing of the kitchen! The blue and gold of the countertops looks great. Great texture of the kitchen walls. The kitchen floor mat pattern is nice. Nice dining room area. The levels of vase s on the wall and the teaset on the table look nice. Great type of dining seats that you have used. Very nice master bedroom! Nice shades of brown and yellow/orange that you have used for the room, and combined with the white of the bed it gives a very nice look. Very nice pattern on the floor mat under the bed. It looks nice the type of bedside lamps that you have used and how you have recoloured them. The recolouring of the column looks great. Nice corner sitting area for sim to relax on the armchair. Very nice master bathroom! Very nice colours that you have used! The pattern on the sink countertop, bath tub, shower and towel table looks very nice! The pyramid picture on the wall suits the build type well and looks nice there. Nice colour and texture of the bathroom walls. It looks great that you have a towel table. Very nice kids room! Nice shades of blue and patterns that you have used there! The elephant print floor mat looks nice, and complements the giraffe measuring chart and animal decor on the walls. Very nice pattern on the walls of the main bathroom! The purple and gold colour of the room looks very nice! Great Egyptian type of bed that you have used in the basement bedroom, and nice pattern and colour that you have used for the bed. The floor mat pattern is very nice. Nice pattern on the walls of the basement bathroom! Great extra room for child sims to have fun playing with their toys there and other sims to enjoy playing dominos, or just relaxing reading on the sofa. They will like keeping fit using the gym equipment or using the computer at the study desk.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited June 2014
    It is beautiful, colourful and so delightfully exotic! Well done Sandra! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited June 2014
    Thank you Taryn, Rosemow & Yanti!!!! :D:D

It was my first attempt at an Egyptian home so I'm glad you thought it came out nice.

And thank you for the recs also!
    edited February 15
    VILLA TRANQUILLE, 30x30 residential lot, 9/1/14

Unfortunately, my studio became full and had exceeded the quota limit, so had to start deleting some of my studio items - this is one of them. :(

PICTURES

Villa Tranquille has a french country theme and is named for the tranquility you will feel while staying here on vacation. It was created for NiniBeMe69's "World Adventures" Building Contest, part 3 - France.

It features 3 bdrms, 2-1/2 baths, formal living room, combined country kitchen/dining, separate laundry room, and a family room on 2nd floor. Besides the master bedroom with ensuite bath and walk-in closet, the other two bedrooms are being used as a guest bedroom and a girl's bedroom. There is also a little reading nook at the window seat on the 2nd floor. Outdoors is a lush landscaped backyard with a lovely pool surrounded by beautiful flowers, a play area that includes a sandbox, a swing and a seesaw. There are lots of places to relax outdoors with the hanging chair on the porch to the bench seat under the shade tree and a table and chairs with an umbrella for shade.

qLruQdD.jpg
    Hmmmm....was trying to put a link of the Villa Tranquille post to my first page index, but I don't know how to do it in this new forum format. Does anyone know how to link to a specific post? Thanks!
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    edited September 2014
    Yes sweetie click the time of the post dear. In the upper left of your post! That would be a right click on the time in the top left. I hope it helps dear!
    By the way it beautiful sweetie!
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Yes sweetie click the time of the post dear. In the upper left of your post! That would be a right click on the time in the top left. I hope it helps dear!
    By the way it beautiful sweetie!

Oh, thank you so much Bree. I was clicking everywhere but the time, lol. I will try that. And thank you for visiting!

You are welcome dear!! Gave you a big Rec'd sweetie!!
    Villa Tranquille is a very nice French themed home! :) Very nice exterior of it! The roofing and the texture of the exterior walls is very nice! It looks nice how you have used the open shutter windows. It is vert nice how you have done the flowers and plsnts at the front of the house and in the back outdoors living area! The pool area is very nice! Sims will enjoy relaxing poolside on the loungers there, enjoying the sunshine and outdoors air. Child sims will have fun playing in the sand pit or swinging on the swings. Nice patio area for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the hanging chair. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel with such nice floral surroundings ! It is nice that sims can enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table there, enjoying eating their meals outdoors.Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice living room! Very nice patterns and colours you have used for the curtains, sofa and chairs, and the patterned floor mat is nice. It looks great the type of and how you have placed the seating in the room. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the armchairs there, having a chat, or a read of a book from the bookcase with the fireplace keeping the room warm. The flowers on the coffee table are pretty for sims to see when sitting there. The framed photos on the wall and the grandfather clock are nice homely touches. Very nice kitchen and dining areas! Great design of the kitchen! Very nice colour of and tiling of the kitchen walls! The texture of the kitchen counters and countertops is nice. Great island counter. The jug on top of it is a nice touch. Nice type of dining table and seats that you have used which suit well the French theme of the home. Sims will enjoy seeing the flowers on the top of the table whilst enjoying eating their meals. The patterned floor rug under the table looks nice. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! Very nice colours and patterns that you have used! It looks nice how you have used and placed the cushions in the master bedroom. Nice corner armchair sitting area for sims to sit and relax. The rose is pretty on the dresser table for sims to see when coming to get dressed. The recoloured giraffe on the girls bed, the pony on the bedside table and the teddy on the floor in the girls bedroom look very cute! Very nice family room! Very nice patterning of the sofas there! Sims will enjoy gathering as a family there and watching tv and listening to music from the music player. The window sitting ledge looks nice. It is nice that you have placed a fish bowl on the coffee table for sims to enjoy seeing the restful sight of the fish. The books and flower decor on the table is a nice touch. Very nice main bathroom. The leaves pictures on the wall are nice for sims to see whilst bathing in the tub. They will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the bathroom windows.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    Thank you Rose for such awesome detailed comments to our builds. I really appreciate the time you take to convey all of your observations!
    edited May 2019
    THE PALM SPRINGS, 40X40 residential lot, 9/1/14

DOWNLOAD

PICTURES

I started working on the Palm Springs over a year or so ago for a contest (to build a one-level house), but was never able to finish by the deadline, so I let it sit. I finally got around to finishing it...it was quite a lot of house to decorate, lol. But I really enjoyed putting the details in this house and love how it turned out.

I envision this house in California somewhere so that's how I named this lot. It has contemporary furnishings and is a little on the modern side, with desert like exterior colors. The family style one-story home features a fireplace in the living room, 3 bdrms, 3-1/2 bathrooms, a formal dining room, breakfast nook off the kitchen, a family room, an office for two, and a large basement (accessed through the garage) that includes a game room, bar, big screen tv, work out area and a full bath. Kids have their own play room and an outdoor play area that includes a water slide and is separate from the main part of the back yard. The family will enjoy the enclosed tropical pool with a waterfall and dining outdoors on the patio with it's large outdoor kitchen. The outdoor area also has multiple sitting areas to enjoy. The master bath is huge and has access to an outdoor patio with a hot tub and small pond. The master bedroom also has easy access out to the pool and patio areas.

GQeMXXJ.jpg

The Palm Springs is a very nice home! :) Very nice design of the exterior and layout of the interior! It looks very nice how you have done the plants feature at the front of the home, with the rocks placed around the edge of the plants. Very nice outdoors areas! Very nice pool area! Sims will enjoy relaxing poolside on the loungers in the sunshine. It looks nice how you have done the waterfalls going into the water. The outdoors kitchen area is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ there and eating their meals in the outside air at the dining table. It is very nice that there is private patio off from the master suite. The water jet fountains there are nice for sims to see whilst sitting resting there. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. Great playground area for child sims to have fun playing on the playground equipment. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice shades of colours and patterns that you have used in the rooms. The castle themed girls bedroom is very nice! Very nice master bedroom! The patterns on the bedhead and side walls are nice, and the patterned floor rug looks great. Nice shade of green that you have used there and in the master bathroom. The master bathroom is very nice! It looks very nice how you have done the bath tub area in the bathroom! Great mooing work here and in all the rooms of the house! It looks very nice how you have created a glass shower alcove area and the tiling of the shower walls alcove looks nice! It is nice that you have placed a plant in it. The animal print themed boys bedroom looks great! Very nice design of and furnishing of the kitchen! The L shaped bar stool counter is great! Very nice dining room area! It looks nice how you have the long dining table with many seats either side and at the ends for the whole family to enjoy eating their meals together. The tray of glasses and the tea set on the side table are nice touches. The family room is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the bookcases and the tv there! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing watching tv or reading a book there. The blue and orange colours that you have used in the rooms and the patterns that you have used look so very nice! The basement level is great! Sims will have fun playing pool, darts, or the musical instruments there,watching tv and enjoy keeping fit by using the gym equipment. They will enjoy having a drink from the bar there.
    There are lots of great details and features throughout the house! The mooing work and placement of items and recolouring of items looks very nice! It is a very nice home! :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Oh WOW! 2 new builds! Both looks fabulous! The first one, I love the landscaping, pool area and the rustic decor. The second one, I love the architecture and the modern interiors. Great job Sandra! Off to recommend both.
    Thank you so much Rose, I just love reading your posts!

And thanks for the recs and comments Yanti! I'm not very good at the landscaping part so I appreciate that you liked it.
  • CmnshtrCmnshtr Posts: 1,221 Member
    What fantastic builds! Great work!
    h2xmsbl
    Cmnshtr wrote: »
    What fantastic builds! Great work!

Thank you very much Cmnshtr!

• TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    These are both so cute! I love the sunny yellow kitchen especially! Going back to rec if I missed them!
  • walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    Fab new builds! I live how colourful but cohesive they both are. Rec'd.
    Thank you so much TARYN and WALKINGSTICK! And I appreciate the recs! :):)
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    OH My!! Ms Sandraelle, These are stunning. I LOVE your color choices. Bold and vibrant, but very warm. Little girl castle room -- OH YEAH!! I want to be a fairy princess!
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
    Thanks for visiting Cassee. See, how will I get by in Sims 4 without customizing all of my colors! LOL
    edited September 2014
    You have done amazing dear with this lot!! Rec'd for you sweetie!!!

With both lots dear!!!! <3<3
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    You have done amazing dear with this lot!! Rec'd for you sweetie!!!

With both lots dear!!!! <3<3

Thank you Bree! I appreciate the recs too. :-)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top