Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Today's EA Livestream

Okay, First off I didn't watch the whole thing, I missed a bit.. but ONE THING I wish wasn't in it whatsoever is the guy in the middle, He was CONSTANTLY gesturing #HASHTAG this #HASHTAG that.. Is that guy an Employee? If so, how irresponsible of EA not to give him some medication to calm down.. I even got banned from texting on the channel for saying Go away A-H*** but yeah, did anyone else find that guy to be, to put it kindly, OVER THE TOP?
Huge Sim Fanatic

Comments

• AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Ya
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • mw1234mw1234 Posts: 5,400 Member
    Lol, that was Grant Rodiek and pretty sure he's been with The Sims forever... If you were getting ready to release something you worked so hard on, wouldn't you be anxious too?

Don't watch the video if you didn't like him in it...
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Sorry. didn't get the same impression at all. I rather enjoyed that they were pumped on the night of their game being released.
  • pc452000pc452000 Posts: 347 Member
    mw1234 wrote: »
    Lol, that was Grant Rodiek and pretty sure he's been with The Sims forever... If you were getting ready to release something you worked so hard on, wouldn't you be anxious too?

I would be pumped, but did he really have to GESTURE HASHTAGS???
    Huge Sim Fanatic
  • NekogrrlNekogrrl Posts: 54 Member
    I just kinda ignored him and watched the SimGurus start to multiply.
  • VampirspiegeleiVampirspiegelei Posts: 704 Member
    was kinda focusing on The Sims instead of excited people
    ... jinkies oO
  • mw1234mw1234 Posts: 5,400 Member
    pc452000 wrote: »
    mw1234 wrote: »

I would be pumped, but did he really have to GESTURE HASHTAGS???

Haha, I understand. He's never been annoying in all of the livestreams he's done, so he was just excited. I wouldn't think into it too hard, plus they made fun of all the words and hashtags they used in other videos and promo videos. (The terms intuitive, fluid, emotions, etc. they said countless times....)!
  • AtomicusAtomicus Posts: 2,438 Member
    I missed it so I'm going to watch it now.
  • Meg1_B2Meg1_B2 Posts: 519 Member
    I think he was over doing it. He was the reason for the bro trait!
  • seVenpeaceloVeseVenpeaceloVe Posts: 501 Member
    totally disagree. this stream was the best one watched so far and ive watched them all. they gave many community simmers props on their builds and favorited all. all of the simgurus whose pics i scrolled thru kept coming by and joining in. they all looked like they were having fun and glad that its finally time to release the game and relieve the stress. maybe because this one seemed to be aimed more at the adult players you didnt relate. i watch on full screen so i wasnt following the chat. and the guy in the middle was funny to me.
    free the sims!
    http://youtu.be/Bj7wOfUwHlo <<sims 2 dane cook creepy work guy. hilarious!
  • lady8janelady8jane Posts: 350 Member
    They poked a little fun at themselves and had a good time looking at all the player creations.

I really thought it quite moving how excited they got looking at the content in the Gallery.