Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Are You Going to Do with the Goths

I'm going to try this scenario (or a variation of it): My Erhardt family (Michael, wife Sarah, teen daughter Vanessa and teen son Edwin) will move to Willow Creek - the Pancakes are going, LOL. Michael and Sarah's marriage will crumble. Vanessa becomes Alexander's babysitter and has her sight on replacing Bella as being Mrs. Mortimer Goth. She will grow up to be the seductive, gold-digging b*tch of the town. Edwin will romance Cassandra. Mortimer and Bella also fall apart. Mortimer will find himself caught between Sarah and her daughter Vanessa - he might marry both - not sure yet. Edwin and Cassandra have problems, and Edwin falls for her mother Bella, marrying her and bearing offspring. Cassandra will turn her sight to possibly Michael. I'm not sure how things are going to work out for this effed up family, but Edwin and Cassandra will get back together and be the supreme couple of Willow Creek. What do you have in mind?

Comments

• litabelaqualitabelaqua Posts: 4,322 Member
    Why did they have to bring back the Goths? the bloody woman died , cant they just leave it at that?
  • GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    I never touch the pre-mades, so either they will just die out from old age or get kicked out so I can bulldoze down the house.
  • Person92Person92 Posts: 184 Member
    I'm not sure yet what I'll do with them. I'm just going to figure it out as I go along. That's how I usually play anyway.
    Origin ID is: Person92
  • LordDarthSimsLordDarthSims Posts: 1,306 Member
    Back when played The Sims 1 in the year 2002 I was a playing an adult man sim, and I had him Try to marry the adult women sims that I like on the game enough for my sim to marry, with disregard if they were taken or had a husband, then some time later my sims Wife after wife died, then he tried to marry another Lady Sim that I liked enough to marry another one, if they were taken or had a husband I ensured that the man in the way died by me playing the game and forcing the man in the way to die, so those sim men that were in my sims way of keeping said woman, I usually Put the man in the way walled in a very small room with no door, window or way for the Stupid Husbands to not escape and they could not escape from being trapped they were disposed when the Grim Reaper took away the man I wanted my sim to kill so mysim Ryan could have the lovely ladies, and my favorite The Sims 1 Lady was Chris Roomies, blondie, my least favorite The Sims 1 Lady was Melissa Roomies, that was how I played The Sims 1 way back in th day of my past, But other than that to this I am no longer cruel to said sims, now I don't mind if anyone wants to be a mutual friend with me, I am fine with, But some of my dislike to this day I would rather not say, an no I do not want ya'll to try get me to say something that I do not want to say to because, right now I do not want any trouble or anyone to get upset, mad, etc with me, as it stands in this day and age I do not want to hurt anyones feeling, If I like any lucky lady she will know because I will let her know nicely apprioate, If I do not want that relationship with any lady, I will I like U as a friend only, so don't push your luck with me, and I know Everyone has Free Will, and If want to remain friends with everyone and no more than friend relationships, then for ya'll you can accept it or go, I am not afraid of Ladies I might want to go on a date and have a romantic interest Relationship then when Mutually acceptable For Me be the boyfriend, and said Lady be my girlfriend, and If she still loves me with all her heart and think "You want to steady so fast?!" I am ok if said lady say my heart's love belongs to you and you wont see anyone that would cause drama, Even if the said lady finds she still cares about me but lets just be friends, that's fine, per se I would love to have a lucky lady that regardless if she is older or younger tha and is at least age 18 bare miniumum as the law says, I 'd be fine with that, but I'd prefer the lady be younger.
  • meggiewesmeggiewes Posts: 1,066 Member
    I'm going to delete them and make my own version. All except for the Pancakes. With them I will kill Eliza and play with Bob. He might adopt a child later to pass down his magnificent pancake recipe.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Gruffman wrote: »
    I never touch the pre-mades, so either they will just die out from old age or get kicked out so I can bulldoze down the house.

I don't bother with the pre-mades either. If I feel I need their house, or their lot, they will be gone.
  • Addicted2FashionAddicted2Fashion Posts: 507 Member
    Not a single 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
    2dlpsog.png

• camman1995camman1995 Posts: 900 Member
    I suddenly feel like I'm the only person who plays with the premades before anything else.
  • natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    Delete them :heart:
  • LaDawn35LaDawn35 Posts: 248 Member
    I remove all premade sims.
    eb27a170-96c2-4192-aa8f-f4a4cd1a000a.png Origin Id: QuanishaJenkins / Twitter: https://twitter.com/QuanishaJenkins

• AtomicusAtomicus Posts: 2,438 Member
    I'll play them at some point, but for the first few months I'll be too busy with my own family.
  • Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited September 2014
    I am going to save and play them along with few others and add my Sims. :)
  • hannahkinzherpshannahkinzherps Posts: 300 Member
    I'll leave them be in one file, so I can marry in with them.

In one file, I'll play them.
  • EuanSimEuanSim Posts: 2,345 Member
    I'm not too interested in what happens to them in this alternate universe. I'll probably kill them, maybe continue the family through Cass.
  • lynnylynny Posts: 1,141 Member
    Maybe have my Sim start a relationship, ignore them, or if they're in the way, delete them. I like playing my own Sims.
  • PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    Nothing. The only time they're involved with my Sims is when I'm trying to form any kind of relationship with them. This applies to all premades in general.
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • allisoneg02allisoneg02 Posts: 2,870 Member
    I didn't used to play with premades but I started to in the last year or so and have had a lot of fun with them. I'm actually going to attempt to play test each family for a sim day or so before starting my family off in town. I have no plans though for them at this moment but yours sounds like it should be interesting!
    - Check out my youtube channel and my sims 4 legacy on tumblr-
    alliesim02
    The Scott Legacy
  • meggiewesmeggiewes Posts: 1,066 Member
    camman1995 wrote: »
    I suddenly feel like I'm the only person who plays with the premades before anything else.

I normally played with the pre-mades in every game. I'm just changing it up this time because I'm tired with playing EA's view of the pre-mades. That's why I'm going to be re-creating them to please myself. I love the Pleasants, Burbs, Brokes, Dreamers, Caliente, Roomies, and Bachelors too much to just let them go.
  • oppzorrooppzorro Posts: 341 Member
    Mortimer i will kill, Cassandra i will grow up and kill. Alex i will delete and Bella...well, I have big evil plans for her. BWAHAHAHA.
  • RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    I will most likely delete the Goths and start over with my own version, starting with Gunther Goth and his parents, and go down the line...
  • natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    I will most likely delete the Goths and start over with my own version, starting with Gunther Goth and his parents, and go down the line...

I love that idea... *runs off to CAS demo*

• Cocolat3112Cocolat3112 Posts: 8 New Member
    I'll probably play them for a bit...
  • jaxie086jaxie086 Posts: 1,920 Member
    At some point I'll probably have a sim have an affair with him and break the whole loveable family up :)
  • camman1995camman1995 Posts: 900 Member

I love that idea... *runs off to CAS demo*

I don't think I could accurately create Victor and Gretel Goth with the clothing in the demo...
  • MafiastyleMafiastyle Posts: 714 Member
    I usually just steal the nicer sims house. LOL
    39d589ef4e5a6ca8bd17fc4bfd12fec6.jpg
    Babies everywhere, thank you shadow cat.