Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Take an Angry Poop??

Comments

• Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    kirby356 wrote: »
    lynny wrote: »
    I guess EA's marketing this game to children? I just find this to be super childish.

it's a game about virtual dolls more or less, you obviously play the franchise too, or why would you be here? get the stick out.
    The stick has never been in.

This game is the most childish of the franchise. There's a plumming peeing reward for Christ's sake! Now there's poop interactions. How is this not childish?

Then why come on here and turn this thread into a debate on how it's childish to put poop jokes in the game. This EA's game they could put murder in it if they want.
    I didn't. I gave my opinion with one post. Then a bunch of people said I'm uptight, so I responded to them.

Being uptight would sure make for a angry poop! That is if you could even poop at all.

OMG That Joan Crawford is amazing I hope you have her in the gallery.
    I love her
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    I have seen in an older screenshot sometime ago that your sim will unlock an achievement or object if he peed 10 times!!
    Maybe for pooping there is something unlocked too.

One question though is pooping different than peeing for Sims? That would be interesting. If they are same then poor Mortimer in the LP probably had a constipation!!
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    salivacocktailsalivacocktail Posts: 552 Member
    nilanius wrote: »
    I usually don't care much for poop jokes. Companies like Blizzard, tried to be funny with poop jokes.
    @nilanius - Yeah, that wasn't something I enjoyed at all but then I realized I was running around as an invisible cat... I try not to think about things like that too much or it turns me off of the game; the same can be said for the Sims. I kind of wish I COULD enjoy the humor, seeing as I love to laugh, but I suppose it's just part of my personality.
    The shinbone is a device made for finding furniture in a dark room.
    My Website: salivacocktail.weebly.com
    My Pinterest: pinterest.com/salivacocktail

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited August 2014
    ebuchala wrote: »

greenXen wrote: »
    Weird that they took out the toddlers, but left the potty training in.

@Ebuchala You don't suppose this means that @Cinebar's reference to peeing 5 times as a goal could actually be in there?

Haha! We were typing at the same time. I really don't believe it and Cinebar's never confirmed it even though I asked her a couple of times. I kinda assumed it wasn't a real thing based on the context but I suppose it's possible. Haven't really seen anyone post anything about it on the videos.

*contemplates what kind of reward you could get for peeing 5 times*

I would guess that Cinebar was being facetious.

Yep, as I mentioned, based on the discussion we were having, she wasn't being serious. Just using it as an example. Then someone (possibly pguida) took that and turned it into a thread and had a bunch of people talking about how juvenile the game was because you could pee 5 times to unlock a reward.

Yeah, I know she was using hyperbole. But, a thread came up just a couple of days ago asking about different poops, which everyone seemed to think was ridiculous. But, here we are discovering that indeed the ridiculous turns out to be true.

IDEvWoFl.gif

Hahaha!! @Ebuchala and @JDavij20033, did you see what @HaliMali1980 said?

You're trollin' us now, right, @HaliMali1980 ?

I have seen in an older screenshot sometime ago that your sim will unlock an achievement or object if he peed 10 times!!

One question though is pooping different than peeing for Sims? That would be interesting. If they are same then poor Mortimer in the LP probably had a constipation!!

• Options
    haveagreendaysdhaveagreendaysd Posts: 223 Member
    edited August 2014
    Uh...

i0TANWy4SaAwG.gif
    Feel like friending me in the TS4 gallery? Search for "StephyDee" and look for the random goof who talks about machinima and plum knows what else. ;)

If this worked, you'd be seeing an awesome siggy I made down there *points down*. *sigh* C'est la vie...
    VKGV8Ww.jpg
  • Options
    tomchan0tomchan0 Posts: 952 Member
    Glic2003 wrote: »
    Whenever I see something like that, I think, "I may not be the target audience for this game."

Whenever I see something like that, I think, "I may be the target audience for this game." <g>
  • Options

Weird that they took out the toddlers, but left the potty training in.

@Ebuchala You don't suppose this means that @Cinebar's reference to peeing 5 times as a goal could actually be in there?

Haha! We were typing at the same time. I really don't believe it and Cinebar's never confirmed it even though I asked her a couple of times. I kinda assumed it wasn't a real thing based on the context but I suppose it's possible. Haven't really seen anyone post anything about it on the videos.

*contemplates what kind of reward you could get for peeing 5 times*

I would guess that Cinebar was being facetious.

Yep, as I mentioned, based on the discussion we were having, she wasn't being serious. Just using it as an example. Then someone (possibly pguida) took that and turned it into a thread and had a bunch of people talking about how juvenile the game was because you could pee 5 times to unlock a reward.

Yeah, I know she was using hyperbole. But, a thread came up just a couple of days ago asking about different poops, which everyone seemed to think was ridiculous. But, here we are discovering that indeed the ridiculous turns out to be true.

IDEvWoFl.gif

Hahaha!! @Ebuchala and @JDavij20033 Do you see what @HaliMali1980 said?

You're trollin' us now, right @HaliMali1980 ?

Lol not trolling or anything. I am serious
    I have seen that screen shot but cant recall on which site.
    I think something will be unlocked if a sim pees 10 times LOL
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    sddormesddorme Posts: 269 Member
    smh

That never existed! Literally one person said it on the old forum and everybody exaggerated and blew it out of proportion. Are you sure you actually saw the screenshot, because I'm convinced it doesn't exist.
    _sidebar7.gif
  • Options
    TooCruel4SchoolTooCruel4School Posts: 34 Member
    > @JoeWow1003 said:
    > Take a playful poop.
    That sounds messy...
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    sddorme wrote: »
    That never existed! Literally one person said it on the old forum and everybody exaggerated and blew it out of proportion. Are you sure you actually saw the screenshot, because I'm convinced it doesn't exist.

I never saw it either, and I have been following all the news and videos and other stuff closely. But I am pretty inattentive (tend to always be doing 2 things or more at once).

What I have seen is someone venting their anger at the game using peeing 10 times to unlock something as an example of her annoyance with the goal-driven nature she sees in the game (believe it was Cinebar). But it was just that, her giving an example...not something actually seen in the game.

This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    netguystevenetguysteve Posts: 470 Member
    Rinilex wrote: »
    Is the Daredevil trait in this game?

EXTREME pooping!

(Whatever the hell that might entail.)

Hmmm.... Daredevils would try to see how long they could hold it without pooping at all.
    "UR" is NOT a word, it's the sound stupid people make when they try to spell "You are".
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited August 2014
    I saw the topic and thought, "people want to discuss this?" Then I saw that it was already up to eleven pages, so I guess so!! Heh! :p Hmm, should I be "relieved" or feeling "flushed?" ;)
    Post edited by Pamhamlet on
  • Options
    LovenVincentLovenVincent Posts: 1,222 Member
    edited August 2014
    JoeWow1003 wrote: »
    Take a playful poop.

Okay..Now thats funny. the whole poop thing was just meh but that was funny. kudos. Had me spitting out my drink.
    0sig_YunaTidus_animated.gif

Origin: Damian_Nyx
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    > @JoeWow1003 said:<br />
    > Take a playful poop.<br />
    That sounds messy...
    Not if it's rock hard....
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    JadedsinsJadedsins Posts: 233 Member
    I'm so glad they added small little humor things like this. It feels like they are going back to the roots of what made sims so great. Lets learn from the mistakes that was sims 3 and go back to what I loved about sims. Light hearted fun.
  • Options
    smoogiesmoogie Posts: 2,374 Member
    Who remembers in TS2 when boys used to used the toilet there would be a strange sound effect that adult me didn't used to have? Instead adult men used to have the normal splash sound
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    smoogie wrote: »
    Who remembers in TS2 when boys used to used the toilet there would be a strange sound effect that adult me didn't used to have? Instead adult men used to have the normal splash sound

I remember it -- it was that happy musical ditty! Sounded like winding up a jack-in-the-box toy. Lol!

• Options
    CraziiMikuCraziiMiku Posts: 436 Member
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »
    Are there new ways of crapping for every emotion?

A flirty faeces ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Options
    LokiLoki Posts: 17 Member
    Formerly unannounced death type for Sims? All that angry straining on the loo... who knows what could happen?
  • Options
    Gawdfather1Gawdfather1 Posts: 601 Member
    This thread is full of "Plum"

That's all I got, I'm not good at poop jokes.
    Banners.jpg
  • Options
    Kamb64Kamb64 Posts: 2,546 Member
    THE BRAIN HEMORRAHAGE THROUGH YOUR NOSE POO Also known as "Pop a Vein in your Forehead Poo". You have to strain so much to get it out that you turn purple and practically have a stroke.

• Options
    Pinstar1161Pinstar1161 Posts: 216 Member
    munchie885 wrote: »
    Omg I hope we have creative poops too ... all of these new pooping strategies sounds glorious!!! xD

Lady Cheshire had a toilet in her inspiration room and took many a dump while inspired. Sadly there is no inspired toilet use. However, she was able to admire art while on the can.

Creator of the Legacy Challenge

Twitter: @Pinstar
    Youtube

This account is now maintained by Pinstar's wife, Mystic.

Twitter: @Sims_Legacy

Official Legacy Challenge Site
  • Options
    smoogiesmoogie Posts: 2,374 Member
    Pamhamlet wrote: »
    smoogie wrote: »

I remember it -- it was that happy musical ditty! Sounded like winding up a jack-in-the-box toy. Lol!

That's the one lol even back in TS1 I used to find the blurred image of men standing at the toilet looked funny as normally Sims always sat down but then I was 12 at the time
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    I could swear a few days ago this was mentioned in a joke thread.
    I hope this is just a joke pic...
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    ladyssmockladyssmock Posts: 38 Member
    I actually like that they're adding more humour to the game. I feel like we missed out on that in TS3. Some of the NPCs in TS2 were downright silly and I loved it.
    tumblr_inline_nb68j9xUNF1qbpj88.png