Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Delete

1234568...Next

Comments

• ArielPreizArielPreiz Posts: 473 Member
    Evalen wrote: »
    ArielPreiz wrote: »
    I'm so looking forward to Tuesday as well I got bus fare now so I can go pick it up earlier if I wake up early if not then I will just wait until room mates get home but sometimes they don't get home until really late so I might just go by bus anyways that day to pick it up and get it.

I understand what you are saying, I pre ordered from Amazon, because I live in a very small town and we do not have any stores, except the Family Dollar that was just built, we do not have a Burger King, McDonalds, Wendy's, we do have a Dunkin Donuts and a pizza place, but it is not a known one. So that is why I ordered from Amazon, because places, like game stores and malls are hours away, So the only thing that is a little near is Wal Marts, and that is 45 min away. So as not knowing the weather and car condition as it is old, I pre ordered from Amazon. We have no public transportation.

Wow that's pretty bad I wanted to get the one not digital cause I don't have a Credit card of any type PayPal would take it out of my bank account and sometimes that can either take a few hours or a few weeks sometimes and I didn't want to take that chance.

I have always gotten the one that comes on the disk so I have that to keep like I'm doing with The Sims 3 even though I won't be playing it anymore I will not be selling it I will be keeping it.

Yeah once I register it to my Origin I won't be needing the Disc part hopefully anymore to play it would just be able to start it up once that's registered
    Origin ID: EsmeGraham
  • LovenVincentLovenVincent Posts: 1,222 Member
    edited August 2014
    3:38 to 4:00 was funny as plum too lol as if he was speaking for his sim. he made it a lot funnier i think.
    0sig_YunaTidus_animated.gif

Origin: Damian_Nyx
  • Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    That was fun :D the cake on the floor is one reason i love the sims lol very unpredictable and funny. *stepping all over the cake* people only care for cake. thats a fact. anyway lol cant wait for it to release.

Yes, routing issues are FUN!!

• Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    JohnConnor wrote: »
    It was a presentation at PAX. Really, what else did you expect, but the basics from a presentation? This is directed at people who know little to nothing about the Sims 4.

Maybe, but half the audience were simmers not at Pax though. Literally. Someone saw the viewer count half as soon as the liveplay ended. Would it have been livelier or more interactive if it wasn't from Pax? I suspect not after the debacle that was yesterday's liveplay; they'd have played safe anyway, IMHO.

Well, from what I saw halfway through, I thought they did kinda "play it safe" and it worked well. Much better than yesterday.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
    Stdlr9 wrote: »
    That was fun :D the cake on the floor is one reason i love the sims lol very unpredictable and funny. *stepping all over the cake* people only care for cake. thats a fact. anyway lol cant wait for it to release.

Yes, routing issues are FUN!!

I know right?! :O cant wait! lol

• Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member

Wait, didn't you say you were glad babies weren't put on the ground was a good thing...but a cake is ok?
    Stupid sims are stupid sims after all.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • jude72plajude72pla Posts: 784 Member
    Did any any one notice the dust blowing when the Sims where setting at the picnic table?
    edited August 2014
    Zolt65 wrote: »

Wait, didn't you say you were glad babies weren't put on the ground was a good thing...but a cake is ok?
    Stupid sims are stupid sims after all.

No o_O lol think you got me confused there. i did agree sims did put their babies on the floor in 3 but was never glad for it haha. and no i was just being silly. poking fun at cake and all.

• alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Wow I found this live broadcast the best out of all of them! They showed the game in a very entertaining light and I laughed multiple times and got excited for the game again! While I know it isn't near perfect I am so psyched about the mods and future expansions of the game. I think this series thrives on mods and additions. I just really hope they fine tune emotions so they don't change so rapidly. I actually think one of the first things I am going to do is fine tune some of the moodlets' strengths and length so they correspond to certain emotions more logically. I can't wait!!!!
  • asiamomma82asiamomma82 Posts: 390 Member
    edited August 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzjJ3ZVw33M&list=UUpgihDxSWlaMgrkukaeqFiw

Here's the replay on youtube for those interested. The description says it's "unscripted" game play.

• ChumchaChumcha Posts: 22 New Member
    I thought it was far better than the previous live shows. The others don't seem to have the right personalities to actually showcase a game, she handled everything well and seemed like she'd at least played it before. The graphics were pretty low, and it was quite laggy. They must have been playing on a pretty crap computer if this game could even start to stress it haha.
  • FrogPrinceFrogPrince Posts: 485 Member
    I've just had a chance to watch the video from PAX. I will say this, it was not blurry and dark like the ones during the week. It was kind of amusing to see them add a bedroom to the house without a door into the room - you would have to go outside to get into the bedroom. And Lindsay seemed to know what she was doing (that girl can talk your ear off). EA should be happier with the result.
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    I liked the lady that presented the game, 10x better than the previous gurus! However, they didn't really show anything new.
    wB2Zykl.jpg