Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4: Seasons

I would absolutely love to see a return of seasons to the Sims

What would you like to see in this EP?
Aussie_Simmer

Comments

• VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member
    Umm.... the weather?

Tell me you'd be excited about the world that came with it..
  • SDBmaniaSDBmania Posts: 68 Member
    Seasons and University are my favorites.
    Origin ID: sdbmania
    My blog:scottdavidbrown.com
  • NoahreddenNoahredden Posts: 1,076 Member
    Who wouldn't? I would love to see seaosns as the first EP. It could add pools and swimwear.
  • Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    Noahredden wrote: »
    Who wouldn't? I would love to see seaosns as the first EP. It could add pools and swimwear.

That'd be awesome! :)
    Aussie_Simmer
  • RinilexRinilex Posts: 3,048 Member
    "A return."

It never went away...
    In some ways it did.
    Aussie_Simmer
  • PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    edited August 2014
    Oops... I completely misread the question... Sorry. :|

-Anyways, I'd like to see a bunch of new activities for Sims of all ages.

- I'd like to see new recipes, collectibles, and more.

-I'd also love to see new additions to CAS.

-If pools are included in this EP, there had better be lots of things to go with it like a diving board, pool slide, waterfalls, and more. Shouldn't there be kiddie pools too?

-I'd lov to see lots of swimwear options.
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • VageniusVagenius Posts: 487 Member
    Seasons and Uni are my favorite ep's. I am kind of hoping that maybe the devs will get creative and combine the two for a first ep and have seasons work around a school year with holidays and winter/summer breaks for high school/college students. That's what I'd love to see anyways.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I'll only buy season this time around if it includes more dramatic weather. I won't buy it if it's just the basic four blah seasons like the others.
  • AlizatinaAlizatina Posts: 2,189 Member
    The only thing I care about having in Seasons is more realistic rain than in the Sims 3, I never get as much rain in RL as it does in Sims 3.

Unless the Sims 3 worlds are nestled in some rainforest that we don't know about! Lol! XD
    200.gif
    cFVKsID.png
    “It’s very dangerous,” she said, “falling in love with someone’s flaws.”
    Alizatina wrote: »
    The only thing I care about having in Seasons is more realistic rain than in the Sims 3, I never get as much rain in RL as it does in Sims 3.

Unless the Sims 3 worlds are nestled in some rainforest that we don't know about! Lol! XD

I think the weather will be more realistic and cartoony this time round.
    Aussie_Simmer
  • RinilexRinilex Posts: 3,048 Member

?
  • AlizatinaAlizatina Posts: 2,189 Member

So it will rain meatballs? XD
    200.gif
    cFVKsID.png
    “It’s very dangerous,” she said, “falling in love with someone’s flaws.”
  • BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    Once we learned pools were not in the base game my next thought was the Seasons expansion. I'm hoping we'll get a variety of activities to do again. :) And maybe some more varied weather. Maybe just a sprinkle one day and a downpour the next? Or a blizzard happens so work and school are cancelled! I doubt the game engine was build to even handle that type of stuff though. ):
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    Probably an epic updated Generations/Freetime that would add pets would be pretty awesome to me. I'd like to see University as well and add the option of community colleges & online classes. And lastly, who can argue with Seasons xD? It's always needed.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    I would like to see a realistic control of the climate per town, making it so that I could disable snow and freezing temperatures during winter if I was playing in a tropical neighborhood, for example.
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • spackichanspackichan Posts: 1,183 Member
    Realistic and cartoony? Paradox weather!

As for seasons, a little more expansion on the wind would be nice. Doubtful that animations for walking against strong gales, or trees being toppled would happen, but.
    (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
  • DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,761 Member

Don't give them any ideas.
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
    Dreamie209 wrote: »
    Probably an epic updated Generations/Freetime that would add pets would be pretty awesome to me. I'd like to see University as well and add the option of community colleges & online classes. And lastly, who can argue with Seasons xD? It's always needed.

Definitely.
    Aussie_Simmer
  • ImberisImberis Posts: 99 Member
    Sweaters, scarves, knit tights, and other cold weather clothing. I'd also like a revamped trick-or-treating system.
    DeadFishy wrote: »

Don't give them any ideas.

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs expansion pack.... I can see that happening! Ahaha
    Aussie_Simmer
    I would love to see hot tubs, rain, sunburns, sick days and flue shots.
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
    Imberis wrote: »
    Sweaters, scarves, knit tights, and other cold weather clothing. I'd also like a revamped trick-or-treating system.

That prob won't happen since there are only like three houses within reach of the "closed world"
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    spackichan wrote: »
    Realistic and cartoony? Paradox weather!

Can't tell if you are being sarcastic, but just in case...
    Not a paradox. The mechanics of the game have absolutely nothing to do with the art style.
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille