Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

will anyone getting their game on the 2nd post a quick video walk through

Hi,

All you lucky Simmers that will be getting the game on the 2nd, will anyone take pity on us that do not get the game until the 5th and make us a video walk through to keep us going? :D

Comments

• Jacob112233Jacob112233 Posts: 259 Member
    Surre! Although it will probably be no commentary :)
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_zps89d0df1a.png
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member

I don't care about the commentary lol I just realised that tonight's broadcast is probably the last one and then everyone who gets their game on the 2nd wont be around the forums much because obviously they will be game-playing which is only natural but it leaves the rest of us who are waiting until the 5th scouring you tube and the like looking for Sims 4 videos while we are waiting :D

Would you be able to post on this thread or would it have to be you tube?
  • UtaDagdaUtaDagda Posts: 1,556 Member
    I'll be recording some game play. :mrgreen:
    Love The Sims? SIMMERSE YOURSELF. Join our community.
    I gave up singing. Sorry.
    Here have my luchADORE to cheer you up.
    luchad.pngluucha.gif
    UtaDagda wrote: »
    I'll be recording some game play. :mrgreen:

ooh thanks so much will you be able to post on this thread or elsewhere? :D

• NoahreddenNoahredden Posts: 1,076 Member
    edited August 2014
    I'll record a small video of some gameplay on this thread on the 2nd. No commentary though..

I'm also posting a long, honest review about the game around the 5th aswell.

Edit: when i record the video, what would you like to see?
  • poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member
    I'll be live streaming with commentary if all goes according to plan. It will probably mostly be me calling my sims idiots or something when they don't listen to me.
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
    Noahredden wrote: »
    I'll record a small video of some gameplay on this thread on the 2nd. No commentary though..

I'm also posting a long, honest review about the game around the 5th aswell.

Edit: when I record the video, what would you like to see?

Thank you much appreciated and I look forward to your review I just wanted to keep myself going until I can get my hands on my own game and start making judgements :D
    I'll be live streaming with commentary if all goes according to plan. It will probably mostly be me calling my sims idiots or something when they don't listen to me.

All game-play, commentaries and reviews welcome believe me I will watch, listen and read everything you all have to say :D
    Thanks! What would you like me to record in game? Gardening? careers? Ect.?
    edited August 2014
    NoahRredden,

What's your style of play, what do you like to do as I am happy with any kind of game-play just so I can see the Sims and the worlds, houses, them going about their lives etc.

any exploring you think is interesting and I think this thread will become very interesting and much appreciated after the 2nd LOL :D
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    NoahRredden,

What's your style of play, what do you like to do as I am happy with any kind of game-play just so I can see the Sims and the worlds, houses, them going about their lives etc.

Alrighty, i'll just record my household of 5 roomies for about 10 minutes. Will post here late tuesday.
  • MissManduhMissManduh Posts: 70 New Member
    I'll record some gameplay as well ^_^ or maybe I'll do some gameplay through twitch as well. Just got a new Blue Yeti mic and webcam!
    edited August 2014
    Noahredden wrote: »
    NoahRredden,

Alrighty, i'll just record my household of 5 roomies for about 10 minutes. Will post here late tuesday.

That's great I would prefer you play your new game the way you want to it is after all a brand new series :D
    MissManduh wrote: »
    I'll record some gameplay as well ^_^ or maybe I'll do some gameplay through twitch as well. Just got a new Blue Yeti mic and webcam!

Thank you much appreciated and I have left this thread link in the UK thread where they are all moaning like me about the extra wait to get the game in our hands, I am sure they will be as grateful as I am for you all taking the time to keep us entertained until out day comes :D

It is getting really late for me here so I am off to bed but if anyone posts between now and when I get back to this thread in the morning thank you in advance :D
  • keyb0xkeyb0x Posts: 1,641 Member
    I'm probably going to get a last minute preorder in and stream it.
    keyb0x wrote: »
    I'm probably going to get a last minute preorder in and stream it.

Thanks I look forward to watching your game :D
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    I'm going to record all of my playtime for like the first week. Won't be edited, just uploaded with appropriate reference to what I accomplish in each section, just for people who are still on the fence.

I know a lot of people plan on doing something similar (or streaming).

I imagine as of the evening of Sept. 1st, Sims 4 videos are going to be nearly as common as cat videos on the internet, at least for a few weeks.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • VampirspiegeleiVampirspiegelei Posts: 704 Member
    bet there will be several streams on twitch.tv
    ... jinkies oO
  • blondesimblondesim Posts: 121 Member
    OOOh I would love it if someone would post the extra content you get with digital deluxe edition as soon as possible! :#
  • WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    Add Pinstar to the list. He also announced he'll be streaming the game when it comes out.

http://www.simslegacychallenge.com/
    Thanks everybody,

This is more than I could hope for and I am really looking forward to watching everyone's creations and game-play during the time all of you have your game to play and the rest of us who are forced to wait the extra days :D
  • Jacob112233Jacob112233 Posts: 259 Member

I don't care about the commentary lol I just realised that tonight's broadcast is probably the last one and then everyone who gets their game on the 2nd wont be around the forums much because obviously they will be game-playing which is only natural but it leaves the rest of us who are waiting until the 5th scouring you tube and the like looking for Sims 4 videos while we are waiting :D

Youtube because i dont know how to post on here :p
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_zps89d0df1a.png

Great if you can just leave me the link on here would be appreciated, I am getting really excited for you all now :D

Oh please don't stress I don't want your first game play to be so stressful you were kind enough to offer to put some game-play up when I asked and if it can't be done it does not matter please just enjoy your game :D I did find some pictures of your Sims in cas and enjoyed looking at them thanks :D