Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Color Magic 0.2.2 released

granthesgranthes Posts: 93 Member
Thanks to @SimGuruModSquad, I think we've got the swatch-hover crash issue fixed for Color Magic.

It is available for download here: http://sims4.the-prof.net/?page_id=404
Grant (granthes)
Developer of Sims 4 Modding Tools -- Sims 4 Stuff n Things
Post edited by granthes on

Comments

• pboxpbox Posts: 630 Member
    Wow, that was fast!

Do you think there can still be any issues with default overrides? Or did those not have a problem at all (since the game isn't supposed to think they're custom)?

(Also .. I hate to be nagging you about links all the time, but the link you just posted is misformatted =)
    Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4
  • KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    YES! PARTEH!
  • granthesgranthes Posts: 93 Member
    pbox wrote: »
    Wow, that was fast! <br />
    <br />
    Do you think there can still be any issues with default overrides? Or did those not have a problem at all (since the game isn't supposed to think they're custom)?<br />
    <br />
    (Also .. I hate to be nagging you about links all the time, but the link you just posted is misformatted =)

There should have been no problems with default replacements.. For exactly the reason you proposed.

And I didn't even look at the url in my post. Just used the "insert link" button and filled it out. :smile: Obviously the BBCode for URL isn't quite right on the forums.
    Grant (granthes)
    Developer of Sims 4 Modding Tools -- Sims 4 Stuff n Things
  • pboxpbox Posts: 630 Member
    > @granthes said:

> There should have been no problems with default replacements.. For exactly the reason you proposed.

Yeah that's what I had been hoping for -- but couldn't tell for sure, so thanks for the confirmation! =)
    Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4
  • MomGinnyMomGinny Posts: 311 Member
    @granthes you are awesome, thank you for the quick turnaround time! :D (the swatch crashes have been giving me a headache all day, I'm SO GLAD for this update I could kiss you!)
    My Sims || My CC Creations || My Simblr || OID: MomGinny
  • Srikandi715Srikandi715 Posts: 1,753 Member
    Here's the link properly formatted, I hope! http://sims4.the-prof.net/?page_id=404
    MomGinny wrote: »
    @granthes you are awesome, thank you for the quick turnaround time! :D (the swatch crashes have been giving me a headache all day, I'm SO GLAD for this update I could kiss you!)

Agreed. Most of my CC time has been spent trying to recode new instances for my stuff and less about actually making new content. XD I couldn't be more happy.
  • simfeetundersimfeetunder Posts: 2,260 Member
    Awwwwyeahhh! Thanks Grant! And here I was over here trying to survive until the weekend. hehe
    HSon1Mq.png
  • JussyHJussyH Posts: 25 New Member
    @granthes awesome! Thanks for all the work.
  • simlishmorksimlishmork Posts: 6 New Member
    Awesome! You guys are amazing. I made my first jacket recolor with custom swatches yesterday and I am so so happy. Thank you so much for all your hard work :smile:
  • BrainstripBrainstrip Posts: 27 Member
    Woohoo! Thanks for this! B)
    I'm Gus Rockman, a machinimator at BRAINSTRIP (http://brainstrip.tumblr.com) and staff at SimsFilmFest!
    Origin ID / Gallery: Brainstrip
    @granthes Is it possible to add our own CC swatch icon into CM? I use a tag for all of my content with my name on it so people know who made what they are clicking on. If it's not possible, is it a feature you are considering adding to CM? Thanks again!
  • simfeetundersimfeetunder Posts: 2,260 Member
    @granthes Is it possible to add our own CC swatch icon into CM? I use a tag for all of my content with my name on it so people know who made what they are clicking on. If it's not possible, is it a feature you are considering adding to CM? Thanks again!

We've been able to do that for awhile. You just save a 32x32 pixel image as a dds (1, instead of 5) and in s4pe you right click the current _IMG and click "replace" and use the one you just made. And then save.

I think I said that right.
    HSon1Mq.png
  • MyreMylarMyreMylar Posts: 80 Member

If you want to replace the default swatch in ColourMagic it is located under the /Images/ subdirectory of the program. Just replace it with your icon with the same name and it should work.

We've been able to do that for awhile. You just save a 32x32 pixel image as a dds (1, instead of 5) and in s4pe you right click the current _IMG and click "replace" and use the one you just made. And then save.

I think I said that right.

Thank you, but I have been doing this. I was curious about the default CM icon.
    MyreMylar wrote: »

If you want to replace the default swatch in ColourMagic it is located under the /Images/ subdirectory of the program. Just replace it with your icon with the same name and it should work.

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much.