Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please Bring PETS Back Who Agrees? :)

Comments

• Gawdfather1Gawdfather1 Posts: 601 Member
    They will, 40-50 bux.
    Banners.jpg
  • LewanaM00nLewanaM00n Posts: 321 Member
    Yes! My favorite expansion :D
  • Princess_07xPrincess_07x Posts: 926 Member
    edited August 2014
    YAY :D i would 101% buy it..me too ^ @PurpleM00n pets, generations & night life (late night) are my favorite EPs of all time hehe!
  • dmama1314dmama1314 Posts: 262 Member
    I didn't like Pets for either sims 2 or 3. I feel the pets get to be annoying. I just wish that after how many game versions we could get seasons as part of the base game.
  • Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    YES!! Although I want them to make the learning curve happen quicker......I always hated having to wait for SO long for them to get the "no destroying furniture" command among many others. I'd like an option to "send to obedience school" for them to come back with ALL the things you want the dog to do and not to do learned.
  • LightestsLightests Posts: 853 Member
    pets have been in every game ... it's coming back eventually
    tumblr_n4lzmoWGk41s7cn3go1_400.gif
    thats a really good idea @Bear31 as people do pay in real life for trainers to come help their pets, i really hope so @Lightests o:)
  • trueblood76trueblood76 Posts: 109 Member
    ahh it better come out for TS4..love pets :) it would be interesting to see how pets will play into the "new emotion" system.
  • AeroSimmerAeroSimmer Posts: 212 Member
    I'm going to say YES because I know a lot of people love this EP, but I am not a fan. I've never really cared for Sims pets. But I got your back. YES! But they better bring back Open For Business :smile:
    ohh that would be so funny @trueblood76 would be so good & its always funny when you discover a hidden emotion :p i like hidden things hehehe
  • SimLover23SimLover23 Posts: 362 Member
    I liked pets but for me with TS3 it made my game have to many glitches so I could not play with it. There was one time a dog came in my yard and I could not get him to leave. I had to delete my whole household. So if they do bring it back I hope they improve it.
  • Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    Can't remember in pets if there was an option to throw a ball for your pet, but if not, then I'd like more actions concerning pets. I'd like you to be able to cuddle the dog if you wanted to. I think, also, I'd like to see the dog comfort the sim if the sim is sad/angry/sick. It could be a trait to "understand sims feelings".
    edited August 2014
    i guess most people who don't like pets do not own pets @AreoSimmer.. do you have any pets? haha just curious! :D
  • netguystevenetguysteve Posts: 470 Member
    There's no question that Pets will be making a return in an EP. It's one of their more popular EPs. The only way it won't happen is if the franchise is closed down before it gets released which, despite some unhappiness among some of the fans, isn't likely to happen.
    "UR" is NOT a word, it's the sound stupid people make when they try to spell "You are".
  • Lucky25Lucky25 Posts: 544 Member
    I always love the idea of Pets. But I get very bored with them very quickly. So unless they bring out something new and interesting (not just dogs/cats/horses) then I'm not sure if I will buy it.
    ace46abf-17de-4ccb-b09d-2f869a1566dc_zpswzf3im24.jpg
    im so excited i wish i could look into the future and see all the EP's then come on here and tell you :( *wishful thinking*
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Hmm, mixed feelings about this one. I did like pets in the sims 3, but they got very annoying. I didn't play with the horses at all. I hated the fact they just roamed around town and got in my way. Just too unrealistic for me. Maybe if they done some tweeking, I might actually enjoy it.
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• RinilexRinilex Posts: 3,048 Member
    I demand the return of guinea pigs!
  • Rachelrita3Rachelrita3 Posts: 485 Member
    Seasons, Pets and University are always included in EPs so Im not worried ;)
    beyoncepepsi.gif
  • Glic2003Glic2003 Posts: 2,933 Member
    I was wondering how long it would take for the "We want Pets and Seasons!" threads to appear. :)

I am honestly surprised it took this long...
    simsig_willwright.gif

"We've been attributing the state of The Sims 4 to greed but I think it's time to give sheer incompetence another look."
    -Honeywell
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    yes, I love the pets, hope they are even better if we get them.
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    I'm always looking for the pets expansion. <3
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • 2011simone2011simone Posts: 2,444 Member
    edited August 2014
    As long as they leave horses out of it and have a wider variety of pets, guinea pigs are a must and don't want them to be like an ornament, i want lots of interactions for them.
    My origin id is sim2011
  • AshkevronAshkevron Posts: 579 Member
    dowens13 wrote: »
    I didn't like Pets for either sims 2 or 3. I feel the pets get to be annoying. I just wish that after how many game versions we could get seasons as part of the base game.

I was the same, the pets got to be annoying and took up way way too much of your time. I had it only for the world that was included but never actually had or used pets after the first couple times.

• HaidenHaiden Posts: 3,841 Member
    I really don't want pets that much......I want cows/chickens/pigs...maybe sheep. Possibly later tying it in with a kinda OFB pack (like in Ts2.....not the Ts3 store content version, which is nothing like running a business). Pets are ok I don't mind a dog or cat, but I wouldn't mind they expand on the theme.