Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who wants to own The Sims 4 Premium Edition?! Winner announced!

Comments

• I_am_beanI_am_bean Posts: 1,568 Member
    @Alizatina *shakes fist* Darn You and your shenanigans!
  • immskayleahimmskayleah Posts: 1,818 Member
    @JoeWow1003 My niece, Kristal, saw this post and asked me if she could enter and I told her she could, but that she had to type it out herself.
    She plays and posts on my account since she doesn't have internet at her house. Hope that is ok. If you have to disqualify her for that then that's fine and I'll explain it to her.
    Have fun everyone.
  • Candyr277Candyr277 Posts: 623 Member
    edited August 2014
    Quick question: I would like to gift a copy of the Digital Deluxe edition to @Alizatina.

Edit 2: Thanks Bean for the info! Aliza, I will DM your game code. Congrats! And thanks for not being a doosh on the forums, that's why I'm gifting this to you. :)

Edit 1: completely botched Aliza's name lol
    "The great will not be constrained by the small." - BioShock

Unknown.jpeg

• JoeWow1003JoeWow1003 Posts: 4,121 Member
    Candyr277 wrote: »
    Quick question: I would like to gift a copy of the Digital Deluxe edition to @Alizatina but I already pre-ordered the game myself. If I order again via Origin, will it just give me a game code or auto register again to my account. I know it's kind of a dumb question but I wanted to double check.

Edit: completely botched Aliza's name lol

Aww, that's awesome :D

Unfortunately I have no idea how that works :/
  • AlizatinaAlizatina Posts: 2,189 Member
    Wait, what about me getting gifts! :O
    200.gif
    cFVKsID.png
    “It’s very dangerous,” she said, “falling in love with someone’s flaws.”
    Alizatina wrote: »

I just pre-ordered your copy on Amazon but they won't send a game code until Monday. /fume

I was hoping you could have that shaded out image in your Origin library and swoon over it. I already ordered mine through Origin so I don't know if ordering again will just give me a game code that I can just give you so you have it there.

Unknown.jpeg

Alizatina wrote: »

I just pre-ordered your copy on Amazon but they won't send a game code until Monday. /fume

I was hoping you could have that shaded out image in your Origin library and swoon over it. I already ordered mine through Origin so I don't know if ordering again will just give me a game code that I can just give you so you have it there.

You are a wonderful human, and I responded to your message! :D
    200.gif
    cFVKsID.png
    Quick question: I would like to gift a copy of the Digital Deluxe edition to @Alizatina.

Edit 2: Thanks Bean for the info! Aliza, I will DM your game code. Congrats! And thanks for not being a doosh on the forums, that's why I'm gifting this to you. :)

Edit 1: completely botched Aliza's name lol

Squeee! You're so awesome o:)
    And no prob!
    We're already making smiles in this thread folks and the drawing hasn't even started yet!

Speaking of which, 23 hours left...
  • burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member
    I would like to enter :D Things that I love about the Sims 4 is the new art style, the build mode and all the little things like the breastfeeding.. I love that they can breastfeed :)
  • honeybubblegumhoneybubblegum Posts: 1 New Member
    I really like how the sims have different emotions and how they have different abilities depending on how they feel, even the children. My birthday just past and I really wanted it pre-ordered but that didn't happen. Sad face :(
  • Sami-KattSami-Katt Posts: 629 Member
    I am super excited about trying out the build mode. I love to build and it just looks amazing :smiley::blush:
    TIL about gifting TS4 for Joe or in case anyone else wanted to gift in addition to Joe:

(1) If you order TS4 through Origin, it will auto link to your account. There is currently no way to gift via Origin, per the EA CS I spoke with today via chat. I recommended he bring this up in the next team meeting and get it sorted.

(2) If you pre-order a digital copy through Amazon, they say the game code will not be available until Monday at midnight. At least it said so in my order history.

(3) You cannot gift a digital copy of the game by purchasing through someone's wishlist on Amazon.

Ultimately Aliza got her copy via an e-gift card since that seemed to be the easiest method. Congrats again girl! Thanks again for always being so awesome on the forums. Now I'm headed back to lurk mode but I may gift another copy prior to launch. Yesterday was my b-day and I'm on vacation, so I kinda feel like giving stuff away since I've been drinking nectar (*cough*) all day and am in such a good mood. Anyone sticking with TS3 and want something from their wishlist, or for a friend, PM me and I'll gift it while the gift mood and nectar is still on.

Thanks for the idea Joe, totes not derailing your awesome thread, and thanks for holding this giveaway for your fellow simmers!

Unknown.jpeg

Is Candyr277 the most awesomest person in the world or what?

This is a great community we Simmers have here and we are all lucky to have Candyr277 to share it with.
    JoeWow1003 wrote: »
    Is Candyr277 the most awesomest person in the world or what?

This is a great community we Simmers have here and we are all lucky to have Candyr277 to share it with.

I disagreed so I could be the first of the many that will follow. No one can take that away from me. NO ONE!

Unknown.jpeg

Okay so I guess take my name off the list!
    Unless I can just nominate someone! XD

@Candyr277 Thank you again, like you really are awesome! :D
    200.gif
    cFVKsID.png
    Congrats! Your one awesome gal :D
  • GazpachoidGazpachoid Posts: 372 Member
    I am looking forward to making more sims with CAS. The new CAS tool they have makes it so much easier to make sims look like real people, unlike prev versions where all the sims looked the same.
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    Hi Joe! :D

I'm looking forward to the multitasking and the improved routing system! No more complaining for simple routing errors! XD
  • cassie2090cassie2090 Posts: 577 Member
    I dont have the money to buy the sims 4 but some things that i do like about the sims 4 is cas, i like the small things like you can take a pregnancy test and also that sims pregnancy lengths are different. :)
  • Sami-KattSami-Katt Posts: 629 Member
    TIL about gifting TS4 for Joe or in case anyone else wanted to gift in addition to Joe:

(1) If you order TS4 through Origin, it will auto link to your account. There is currently no way to gift via Origin, per the EA CS I spoke with today via chat. I recommended he bring this up in the next team meeting and get it sorted.

(2) If you pre-order a digital copy through Amazon, they say the game code will not be available until Monday at midnight. At least it said so in my order history.

(3) You cannot gift a digital copy of the game by purchasing through someone's wishlist on Amazon.

Ultimately Aliza got her copy via an e-gift card since that seemed to be the easiest method. Congrats again girl! Thanks again for always being so awesome on the forums. Now I'm headed back to lurk mode but I may gift another copy prior to launch. Yesterday was my b-day and I'm on vacation, so I kinda feel like giving stuff away since I've been drinking nectar (*cough*) all day and am in such a good mood. Anyone sticking with TS3 and want something from their wishlist, or for a friend, PM me and I'll gift it while the gift mood and nectar is still on.

Thanks for the idea Joe, totes not derailing your awesome thread, and thanks for holding this giveaway for your fellow simmers!

wow you are an amazing simmer :smiley: I am sure everyone truely appreciates what you do to lift their spirits

• ChancesReneeChancesRenee Posts: 95 Member
    I'm looking forward to CAS. The emotions, everything packaged into what the trailer showed the world. It looks so beautiful. Just like every other Sims game. :)
  • mhipskindmhipskind Posts: 1 New Member
    edited August 2014
    I like the new CAS, build mode and also the new genetics. I can't afford the game right now but would love to play. Thanks for hosting this contest.

Edit: I just read the rules and I know I never post. I don't like to participate in forums normally but if you look at my profile you can see I have been a member since August 2011. Thanks.
    20 more hours left!
    edited August 2014
    19 hours left.

Who is excited?!