Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Preparing The Plumbob Family Legacy!

I'm so supa dupa excited for the sims 4 I've already starting planning my legacy challenge, but I was wondering where is the best place to post?? I know alot of people use blogger or wordpress, but which is better?? I've always used the ts3.com story board, but it kinda sucks...

Also if any of you are starting a legacy please leave a link below because I'd love to check them out!!
Always remember you are braver than you think, stronger than you seem and smarter than you believe ~ Christopher Robin

Comments

• windchime00windchime00 Posts: 294 Member
    Blogger, Wordpress, Tumblr, the forums. It really depends on what you like. I know Simblr (Tumblr from Sims) is really popular but I use Wordpress. http://thesims4harleylegacy.wordpress.com/
  • KaleekoKaleeko Posts: 586 Member
    For anything that involves a lot of writing, I think Blogspot or Wordpress are your best bet. I personally use Blogspot for my main Sims 3 story, it's always worked very well for me to host the images on Picasa and have them all show up directly in the blogger post interface.

For anything a bit more on the "lighter" side word-wise, Tumblr tends to work great. I've posted many short stories and comics there, and the new TS4 story I'll be starting (button in my sig :3 ) is going to be dialogue only as well and I've got the formatting set up to work pretty well for Tumblr. It's a lot less of a traditional way to host story content though. Simblr has always been a bit more "photography" focused than "writing" focused.

Also, you can always just post it right here on the forum--it's less ideal, but I saw a lot of people do it back in on the TS3 forums. :)
  • kipper123kipper123 Posts: 595 Member
    Okay thank you for explaining! I'll probably go for blogger... But do I need a wordpress and tumblr account if I want to follow other people who use those sites?? (Sorry I'm not very up to date with all this :# )
    Always remember you are braver than you think, stronger than you seem and smarter than you believe ~ Christopher Robin
  • SparkleSparkle Posts: 1,476 Member
    edited August 2014
    @kipper123 Depends how they are set up - some blogs on Wordpress will let you follow by email without having a wordpress account but only if the writer has selected that option.

I don't know about tumblr.
    Origin: sparklesim | Twitter | Facebook | Click below to read about my Sims 4 Hood
    SparkleSimsSig2.png
  • kipper123kipper123 Posts: 595 Member
    edited August 2014
    Hmmm... I think I'll have a look around and see which one is most popular for the kinda style I want to do :)

EDIT: thanks for the reply Sparkle!