Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Live Broadcast Tomorrow (Unknown time)

Comments

• lanna_rawrlanna_rawr Posts: 25 Member
    > @David_Wharton said:
    > Hopefully they release more information about the mac version!
    I hope they do too. My friend only has a mac and she's really bummed that she won't be able to play the sims 4!
  • koapsychocorekoapsychocore Posts: 342 Member
    edited August 2014
    It's probably because of everyone freaking out about them not releasing the game to reviews. Everyone keeps saying that it's a giant conspiracy and only the super fan girls and boys that were paid put out game play videos that were approved by EA. Well this will be live, so if things eff up, we'll see. Maybe it'll calm down the mass panic and constant complaining, but I doubt it.
    Not looking forward to the nitpicking of tiny minor details.
    Am looking forward to seeing the game in action.
    You can call me Corby.
    tumblr_n643b5yyHO1rdbefdo1_500.gif
    OriginID: cehall86
  • Azarinop2Azarinop2 Posts: 776 Member
    I am NOT going to expect much.
    Me on a spiritual level
    30vnk7k.gif
  • SmokeyBearzSmokeyBearz Posts: 1,138 Member
    Well I am expecting an early release :)
  • lanna_rawrlanna_rawr Posts: 25 Member
    > @SmokeyBearz said:
    > Well I am expecting an early release
    That would certainly be nice, but i'm afraid that would be wishful thinking. :p
  • SmokeyBearzSmokeyBearz Posts: 1,138 Member
    Makes me wonder though ; has there ever been an early release for a video game?
  • pinkangelsimpinkangelsim Posts: 389 Member
    I am really excited that they are going to be giving us information today. I will have to make time around 3pm to watch "Lets play". I am also hoping it will be some new information and not the same old information. I am wanting to know more about the sims 4 store. One thing that I noticed while playing the sims 2 again it that it seems really bare. When I went back to my TS3 game I realized I have a lot of store content.
  • jaxie086jaxie086 Posts: 1,920 Member
    I think it's going to be about bundles and how we can now give them even more money ahead of time to get an early bundle we know nothing about.
  • Solace_SandwichSolace_Sandwich Posts: 35 Member
    > @SmokeyBearz said:
    > Makes me wonder though ; has there ever been an early release for a video game?
    Homefront released a day early for me.
  • lym81lym81 Posts: 341 Member
    jaxie086 wrote: »
    I think it's going to be about bundles and how we can now give them even more money ahead of time to get an early bundle we know nothing about.

They already said it's going to be a Let's Play stream.
  • MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
  • mulboromulboro Posts: 2,012 Member
    edited August 2014
    Closest that I've seen was my copy of Mass Effect 2. It was delivered to my doorstep in the morning one day before the day it was released.
    Post edited by mulboro on
    What'd you just say??
    8d7.gif
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    it's at 12pm tomorrow

It s at 12pm Pacific 3pm eastern today but their doing it for 4 days so we'll probably see them making their SIM in cas today.

• ForeversimmerxForeversimmerx Posts: 167 Member
    Its going to be at 7pm GMT for those that use gmt<
    195dnd.png

Origin ID: Foreversimmerx
  • MissHoney118MissHoney118 Posts: 1,403 Member
    it's at 12pm tomorrow

It s at 12pm Pacific 3pm eastern today but their doing it for 4 days so we'll probably see them making their SIM in cas today.
    Yay, more CAS!! <3<3<3
    23u1xdu.gif
  • Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    edited August 2014
    I am going to try and catch it later. It will be at 2pm here. I have been up all night working so I may have to settle for the replay. Will see. Thanks Zerbu.
  • BadmagicBadmagic Posts: 1,610 Member

Sure, really awful shareware quality stuff gets shoved out early from time to time to try and grab customers cash before they know better, so there is every chance here.
  • JohnConnorJohnConnor Posts: 1,223 Member
    So - live gameplay, is it? I'm sure many will be watching like hawks for glitches--or obvious avoidance of certain types of gameplay likely to cause glitches--as the excuse we've heard over and over so far, that "it's not a final build", no longer applies. TS4 is shipping now.
    9c1d242c-c6d4-48fa-a82e-53ea24a39377_zpse2967e49.jpg?t=1409877900
    Its going to be at 7pm GMT for those that use gmt<

It's at 8pm in the UK.
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    Whatever they show, I hope we don't see any more dark interiors.... #turnthelightson
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    I will get it at 3 pm. is the link posted where it will be shown
    Evalen wrote: »
    I will get it at 3 pm. is the link posted where it will be shown

It will be here:
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    1 hour and 40 minutes to go. :)
  • TMarieTMarie Posts: 183 Member
    edited August 2014
    I really hope they touch on (actually they need to fully explain) the Premium Membership situation.
    Origin I.D. : TovahMarie

"Plum went to the plum to plum plumly"

tumblr_n0solrOrvy1ts8vabo2_400.gif

• Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    deibreak wrote: »
    Damienf519 wrote: »
    deibreak wrote: »

I thought that two for awhile, until I saw that none of Willow Creek's neighborhoods look like that. Unless we're looking at a non playable area, I don't think that section of town exists on either map.

There are some spots that look like that. The buildings look like that and they also have those string lights. This article has the pictures together to show how Willow Creek was probably inspired by the riviera concept art. http://simnationblog.tumblr.com/post/88858493760/the-sims-4-willow-creek-is-said-to-be-based-on

Thanks for pointing that out. It does look like Willow Creek, now that I think about it.