Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Live Broadcast Tomorrow (Unknown time)

Comments

• Options
    NekogrrlNekogrrl Posts: 54 Member
    Whelp, I know what I'm doing during lunch!
  • Options
    deibreakdeibreak Posts: 386 Member
    Damienf519 wrote: »
    deibreak wrote: »

I thought that two for awhile, until I saw that none of Willow Creek's neighborhoods look like that. Unless we're looking at a non playable area, I don't think that section of town exists on either map.

There are some spots that look like that. The buildings look like that and they also have those string lights. This article has the pictures together to show how Willow Creek was probably inspired by the riviera concept art. http://simnationblog.tumblr.com/post/88858493760/the-sims-4-willow-creek-is-said-to-be-based-on
  • Options
    ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    Damienf519 wrote: »

I thought that two for awhile, until I saw that none of Willow Creek's neighborhoods look like that. Unless we're looking at a non playable area, I don't think that section of town exists on either map.

There are some spots that look like that. The buildings look like that and they also have those string lights. This article has the pictures together to show how Willow Creek was probably inspired by the riviera concept art. http://simnationblog.tumblr.com/post/88858493760/the-sims-4-willow-creek-is-said-to-be-based-on

Not sure if that picture is supposed to be Willow Creek or not but I don't think that blog post is accurate. Willow Creek is based on New Orleans, not the Riviera.
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • Options
    haveagreendaysdhaveagreendaysd Posts: 223 Member
    Phew, luckily I don't work till late, so I'll be able to catch this live. I just hope it isn't the same old "CAS!, PARK!, GYM!, PARTY! EMOTIONSEMOTIONSEMOTIONS!, DEATH!, HAHA-GRIMMY-HAS-AN-IPAD!, SEPT2NDKTHXBUYBUYBUY!". :s If only it'd be a grand last minute reveal of a coveted feature(s) being added on and fleshed out. We can dream, right? ;)

Let's hope this doesn't get many people's hopes up for nothing. :p
    Feel like friending me in the TS4 gallery? Search for "StephyDee" and look for the random goof who talks about machinima and plum knows what else. ;)

If this worked, you'd be seeing an awesome siggy I made down there *points down*. *sigh* C'est la vie...
    VKGV8Ww.jpg
  • Options
    Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    Hopefully they release more information about the mac version!
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    Something else I'd love to hear tomorrow is there will be a free store world for registering the game. If we could get a 3rd store world that would be totally awesome.

That'd be nice! Maybe it will be this one:

908.png

The Riviera is the one thing that could possibly make me buy 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
    It's just too beautiful.
    I was wondering if this water front town would be in Sims 4 or not. I was kind of hoping that it would be. It is beautiful, there's no doubt about that. :)

• Options
    KittenkissKittenkiss Posts: 1,047 Member
    Interesting, I hope it's something completely new.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Kittenkiss wrote: »
    Interesting, I hope it's something completely new.
    I suspect that they'll be showing off most of the game in today's live broadcast, now that the game is finished. :)

• Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    They will probably announce the first 20 expansions and the first 10 store sets. ;)
  • Options
    Rmk375Rmk375 Posts: 368 Member
    I think the live broadcast is on about 5am my time - In Australia
  • Options
    Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    Rmk375 wrote: »
    I think the live broadcast is on about 5am my time - In Australia

Yes! 5am... I'll be watching the replay. :D
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    asiamomma82asiamomma82 Posts: 390 Member
    I just read they'll be doing let's plays all week! Should give us plenty to talk about while we wait, me myself I'm super excited!
  • Options
    lym81lym81 Posts: 341 Member

Not going to happen, they're not even working on it right now.
  • Options
    UltraUltra Posts: 826 Member
    I hope it will be an improvement on every sims 3 live broadcast.... the sound was always wrong, something messed up and the social awkwardness of the gurus.....ooohh the social awkwardness made me want to cringe into a state of non existence.
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Live plays Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, at 12 pm Pacific time, which is 3 pm Eastern time, 2 pm Central time and 1 pm Mountain time in the U.S.
  • Options
    YazFoxxyYazFoxxy Posts: 1,219 Member
    So there showing one today? :O
  • Options
    kipper123kipper123 Posts: 595 Member
    Wow talk about short notice :o Can't wait :D
    Always remember you are braver than you think, stronger than you seem and smarter than you believe ~ Christopher Robin
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Zerbu wrote: »
    It has been confirmed there will be a live broadcast for The Sims 4 tomorrow.

http://simsvip.com/2014/08/25/the-sims-4-livestream-coming-soon/

The time hasn't been confirmed. Hopefully it will be confirmed later tonight so we can prepare.

Thanks for that much appreciated :D
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    It'd be 12pm in their zone, but it'd be 3pm here today.
  • Options
    lanna_rawrlanna_rawr Posts: 25 Member
    So for any of you in mid-Michigan, that's 3 pm, I think. :]
  • Options
    ShaneyBoyShaneyBoy Posts: 2,134 Member
    I'm excited, so it's 8pm in Ireland I think. :)
  • Options
    MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    Zerbu wrote: »
    It has been confirmed there will be a live broadcast for The Sims 4 tomorrow.

http://simsvip.com/2014/08/25/the-sims-4-livestream-coming-soon/

The time hasn't been confirmed. Hopefully it will be confirmed later tonight so we can prepare.

Thanks for keeping up with things and keeping us informed! Looks like it's going to be at 3pm in the Eastern US timezone. Maybe I can sneak a peek from work. If not, there's always replay.
  • Options
    AtomicusAtomicus Posts: 2,438 Member
    6 hours to go. :joy:
  • Options
    OceanBlue10OceanBlue10 Posts: 361 Member
    Maybe it's gonna be...

We have been fibbing.. everything that was in Sims 3 is actually in Sims 4- including pools and toddlers.
  • Options
    OceanBlue10OceanBlue10 Posts: 361 Member

"No Comment"