Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Remember Closets?

ยซ1
DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,761 Member
I miss closets. What home doesn't have closets???? Not all of us use dressers.

No clue how to embed youtube. See here
Go Raps!
canada-flag-tiny.gif

Comments

• katwastakenkatwastaken Posts: 410 Member
    Agreed.
    Origin ID: katwastaken

tumblr_msxcldE8D71s596ako1_250.gif
  • HazzaPlumbobHazzaPlumbob Posts: 2,455 Member
    Sims 3 never had closets, y'know.
  • Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    edited August 2014

for Youtube just paste the link in the body of the text box; it should embed automatically :)

like so:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJQkgNEUwKw

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • JohnConnorJohnConnor Posts: 1,223 Member
    Yep, though they were only to woohoo in. I don't think anyone used them to, y'know, change their clothes or anything..
    9c1d242c-c6d4-48fa-a82e-53ea24a39377_zpse2967e49.jpg?t=1409877900
  • DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,761 Member
    Thank you @zolt65

@hazzaplumbob I'm aware.
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
    Sims 3 never had closets, y'know.

Some people stayed with S2, y'know :D

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Linnyxx17Linnyxx17 Posts: 2,016 Member
    Yep, though they were only to woohoo in. I don't think anyone used them to, y'know, change their clothes or anything..

lol i actually did. i would make HUGE walk in closets
    tumblr_mamn3vZ7sj1rgw3q8o1_500.gif

* <3 Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming Simming Simming, What do you do? YOU SIM SIM SIM!! <3*
  • mulboromulboro Posts: 2,012 Member
    They were a neat feature in 2. The only downside was that the animation for changing clothes was longer than dressers so I ended up just making them to have them.
    What'd you just say??
    8d7.gif
  • DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,761 Member

I totally did
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    I loved those closets, at least woohoo cam back with the ITF closet. My sims were addicted to that closet lol
  • jobug1015jobug1015 Posts: 1,854 Member
    Love the closets! All my houses had closets in TS2.
    o2vOgnf.jpg?2
  • AngelicScotAngelicScot Posts: 125 Member

My sims did. If there was a closet in their home or apartment, that's what they used.

My sims did. If there was a closet in their home or apartment, that's what they used.

I can see it in real life...

lets woohoo in the closet...oh its too small, what the he$%...owww that's my ribs...whats that smell? your sneakers?
    what the...ahh my face, that hanger arrrgh...honey stop squirming, I cant reach, I...
    ahhh, I I think I twisted my ankle on your shoes....I cant breath through this jacket, I arrrgh

Marcus Aurelius
  • PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    I would love closets to return. In my opinion, dressers and armoires were kind of clunky and awkwardly-fitting in most of my bedrooms, so it would be nice to see them make a return. :)
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,386 Member
    Oh yes the walk in closets that came with sims 2 apartment life let sim adults woohoo and try for a baby in them and teens makeout in them.

They also served another purpose. They combined the dresser with a mirror so you basically had more space in your bedroom since you were getting both in one object. Your sim could change their clothing and makeup and hair.
  • chococat9chococat9 Posts: 948 Member

My Mother-in-law said that a lot of homes in England don't have built in closets. They use wardrobes and dressers.
    fbb466ed-3c80-4341-94a8-f6b7439fcbce_zps74fe4b3c.jpg
    I loved those closets, at least woohoo cam back with the ITF closet. My sims were addicted to that closet lol

That closet first came to supernatural and then was added to into the future.

• Cass9Cass9 Posts: 27 New Member
    Yeah - I have an 80 year old house and we have ONE closet on the main floor. We have another in the basement that we built. Everyone in the family uses a dresser but me - the closet is mine :)
    There is still a lot of people that didn't know teens could makeout in the walkin closet but they could. I had mine do that.
  • March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member
    In the sims 3 they had a wardrobe from Supernatural i think with option to woohoo.
    5DG72Tj.gif
    In the sims 3 they had a wardrobe from Supernatural i think with option to woohoo.

Yeah they would come out with different clothes and laugh. :p
  • SkulltecSkulltec Posts: 474 Member
    lol! I didn't know that was possible to do!
  • thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    Me neither!
  • asdzer2caasdzer2ca Posts: 94 Member
    but I'm out of closet already D::|
    tJkV4Ax.jpg
    Play The Sims 3 Forever
  • AngelicScotAngelicScot Posts: 125 Member

You are correct. I think there were actually two. The two most expensive ones.