Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Color Magic - bugfix

124...Next

Comments

• Margeh75Margeh75 Posts: 369 Member
    Yea i tried various ways and still get the crash... siggggh :'( i guess i will wait till all of this is fixed so we don't have to do it. The only way i can offer sims4 cc right now is to offer them in default replacements .I'd really rather not, but i have no choice.
    granthes wrote: »
    This renumber step can happen at any point after you finish with Color Magic. I find it most useful at the very end after everything is updated and after I've tested and found that it causes a crash.

• granthesgranthes Posts: 93 Member
    Now that SimGuruModSquad is on the forums, perhaps we'll start getting details on the file formats to help us fix this sort of thing. :smile:
    Grant (granthes)
    Developer of Sims 4 Modding Tools -- Sims 4 Stuff n Things
  • JussyHJussyH Posts: 25 New Member
    Thanks Granthes and Srikandi715. I just fixed two floral shorts, I needed to follow Srikandi715's instructions for it to work.
    It looks like SimGuruModFix is willing to look into the cause of this issue for us! Hopefully by the time the game comes out, we'll know the RIGHT way to do this. :smiling_imp:
    Grant (granthes)
  • PixieqewPixieqew Posts: 11 New Member
    Hi, I followed all the steps from MrFishboy11 youtube video on how to make CC in TS4, but when I go to save as in Gimp I don't get the save as DDS option, it opens the file type but doesn't save as it, please help.
    Pixieqew wrote: »
    Hi, I followed all the steps from MrFishboy11 youtube video on how to make CC in TS4, but when I go to save as in Gimp I don't get the save as DDS option, it opens the file type but doesn't save as it, please help.

In gimp you need to chose file->export to save as dds.
    Grant (granthes)
  • PixieqewPixieqew Posts: 11 New Member
    edited September 2014
    @Granthes, not seeing this till now, I figured it out but thanks :D