Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How can i upload my sims pic

How can I upload one of my sims pictures to use on my profile thanks for the help

Comments

• sugarush96sugarush96 Posts: 39 Member
    Just right click the image and select save as.. and then name it, place it in the pictures file and upload it from there. Hope that helped! <3
  • BookNerd26BookNerd26 Posts: 541 Member
    Thank you
  • MissBlackwoodMissBlackwood Posts: 63 Member
    Anybody know how to take the picture in the first place? I'm trying to take pictures/screen shots of my new Sims 4 sims so I can share them on the forums. I would also like to use one of my new sims pics for my profile picture. I can't seem to figure out though how to take a screen shot... I tried "prt scr" button and pasted it into "paint" but it just comes out black. Anyone have any ideas for me? I would be so appreciative! Thank you! :)
    giphy.gif

• AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Anybody know how to take the picture in the first place? I'm trying to take pictures/screen shots of my new Sims 4 sims so I can share them on the forums. I would also like to use one of my new sims pics for my profile picture. I can't seem to figure out though how to take a screen shot... I tried "prt scr" button and pasted it into "paint" but it just comes out black. Anyone have any ideas for me? I would be so appreciative! Thank you! :)
    If Print screen doesn't work, you could try using snipping tool if you have a pc.

attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
    Thank you AngelEb95!! The snipping tool worked and I also figured out why print screen wasn't working. I guess I had to change the game options from full screen to full screen in window. Now it works just fine!! :)
    giphy.gif

• ScoutbooScoutboo Posts: 36 Member
    > @MissBlackwood said:
    > Anybody know how to take the picture in the first place? I'm trying to take pictures/screen shots of my new Sims 4 sims so I can share them on the forums. I would also like to use one of my new sims pics for my profile picture. I can't seem to figure out though how to take a screen shot... I tried "prt scr" button and pasted it into "paint" but it just comes out black. Anyone have any ideas for me? I would be so appreciative! Thank you! :)

The way I did it was lol I took a Picture with my Cell from my Laptop upload it to my Laptop and then saved it on to Photobucket to show. But just found out I have to get more Points before I can post them. But My Profile Picture worked.
    il_340x270602816077_htix_zps9f32ba32.jpg
    Scoutboo wrote: »
    > @MissBlackwood said:<br />
    > Anybody know how to take the picture in the first place? I'm trying to take pictures/screen shots of my new Sims 4 sims so I can share them on the forums. I would also like to use one of my new sims pics for my profile picture. I can't seem to figure out though how to take a screen shot... I tried "prt scr" button and pasted it into "paint" but it just comes out black. Anyone have any ideas for me? I would be so appreciative! Thank you! :) <br />
    <br />
    The way I did it was lol I took a Picture with my Cell from my Laptop upload it to my Laptop and then saved it on to Photobucket to show. But just found out I have to get more Points before I can post them. But My Profile Picture worked.

Scoutboo, thank you for the reply!! I actually figured out why my print screen wasn't working. I had to go into the CAS Demo options and change the screen view from fullscreen to fullscreen windowed. Now the "prt scr" button is working and I can take pics! :D This morning I finally became a member so I've started posting some of my sim creations! :D
    giphy.gif

• ScoutbooScoutboo Posts: 36 Member
    Scoutboo wrote: »
    > @MissBlackwood said:<br />
    > Anybody know how to take the picture in the first place? I'm trying to take pictures/screen shots of my new Sims 4 sims so I can share them on the forums. I would also like to use one of my new sims pics for my profile picture. I can't seem to figure out though how to take a screen shot... I tried "prt scr" button and pasted it into "paint" but it just comes out black. Anyone have any ideas for me? I would be so appreciative! Thank you! :) <br />
    <br />

Scoutboo, thank you for the reply!! I actually figured out why my print screen wasn't working. I had to go into the CAS Demo options and change the screen view from fullscreen to fullscreen windowed. Now the "prt scr" button is working and I can take pics! :D This morning I finally became a member so I've started posting some of my sim creations! :D

Your So Welcome. I just became a Member also and Post my First Picture!
    il_340x270602816077_htix_zps9f32ba32.jpg
  • david0736david0736 Posts: 59 Member
    Been on here since 2010 but never got how to upload pics so gave up, just seen this post very helpful thank you :D
  • RobynRobyn Posts: 2 New Member
    hi ,umm dose any one know how i can get a sims picture as my profile picture it will really help.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
    Hello and welcome to the forums @Robyn... :)

First off you are a new member and new members cannot add or change their profile picture until they become a full member. New members are restricted from adding a profile picture, posting pictures, having a signature, posting links or sending PM's to other members of the forums. In order to become a full member, you will need 50 points, 30 posts and an account older than 24 hours.

This thread here will explain what you need to do and why this system is in place... :)
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know/p1
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Robyn wrote: »
    hi ,umm dose any one know how i can get a sims picture as my profile picture it will really help.

Hello @Robyn :) Welcome to the forums.
    You are invited to visit this thread and introduce yourself.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/817478/hello-come-and-introduce-yourself
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    At The Sims 4 no work C at CAS?
    Photo I have as profile was taken at TS3 just pressing C at CAS