Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Clarke Family Legacy Sims 4 Version!

Sup Peeps! Its EmeraldRuby I absolutely cannot wait for the Sims 4 to come out and to start Legacies again, I don't know if many of you were followers of any of my past legacies such as the Clarkes or the Taylors (Or even the Johnsons) but I've got a brand new computer and cant wait to get started again! My favourite legacy was the Clarkes and I'll be creating a whole new Clarke legacy within the Sims 4. I hope to have just as much fun as I use to and meet new Simmers and re-connect with old friends! I'll be creating a founder soon if you want to check out my Sims 3 work then head over to my Studio on the Sims 3 website, although I cant link it because I haven't been around long enough or something haha but anyway
hope you guys continue to read and leave a comment below if you fancy it! :smile:

Comments

• PeachesnDucksPeachesnDucks Posts: 1,537 Member
    I remember your legacies and I really enjoyed them. Happy to see you will be writing again. :)
  • KaleekoKaleeko Posts: 586 Member
    I've been pretty simblr-focused for the past few years, so I don't think I've ran into any of your legacies, but since I'm actually really enjoying the new coat of paint on the forums I might lurk around here a bit more to see what's happening--I'm definitely interested to see what you get up to in TS4! (Though to be fair, I'm interested in pretty much everyone right now!)

Are you going to be doing it with the "legacy challenge" rules, or just as a story? :)
  • EmeraldRubyEmeraldRuby Posts: 3,842 Member
    I remember your legacies and I really enjoyed them. Happy to see you will be writing again. :)
    Thanks! I kind of fizzled out towards the end of the sims 3 era which I apologise for, school work killed me :3
  • EmeraldRubyEmeraldRuby Posts: 3,842 Member
    @kaleeko I've been meaning to get into simblr not exactly sure how it works though haha! I'm addicted to tumblr and I had a quick scoop on the simblr corner the other day it confused me >_< With legacies I usually just do my own thing I'm not too keen on having to keep within rules so it's just a free for all haha It's mainly comedy based legacies although I add in storylines every few generations to stop it from going stale :3
  • KaleekoKaleeko Posts: 586 Member
    Well, simblr is pretty similar to almost any other blogging site in how you post content and how it shows up on your blog, it's mainly the community tools that are different. :) For example, you can post a couple of screenshots and tag them with "sims 4" and "ts4", and people tracking those tags will have your screenshots pop up on their dashboard. New content constantly pops up on the top of the dashboard, so unless people follow you specifically a lot of times what you post may not get seen, but because it's so rapid pace you can pretty much constantly be bombarded by new stuff to see.

Simblr tends to be more "image centric" though, so story telling tends to be much less popular to people who do modelling simography or things that are visually appealing, since the goal is to scan quickly and "Like" or "Reblog" things you enjoy and then move onto the next thing. It can be very fun, but it also means there's a lot less ability to chat about anything. You can send people "asks" to their inbox that they can post to their blog, and if you've been following them for a bit you can leave a tiny comment on an individual post, but it doesn't add up to much.

Anyways, it's got a MASSIVE community, now (I remember 3 years ago when there were just a few crumbs of us, lol). The only way you'll probably truly understand is if you make one yourself. If that's something you're interested in, I made an advice post for new simblrs a while back here. ^-^

Comedy based legacies are great!! I tended to lean towards drama a lot in the past, but these days I've been doing lots of comics and I've really started to appreciate both how difficult humor is to write. So kudos to you! I look forward to seeing what happens to the Clarkes! <3