Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cartoon Character CAS Creations (C.C.C.C.!)

Comments

• NoahreddenNoahredden Posts: 1,076 Member
    I made fat Albert but my laptops not with me. You can check him out at sweetoranges1

Hm, i thought you hated this game?
  • katrinakrakishkatrinakrakish Posts: 355 Member
    I have Dale Gribble from KOTH.
    tumblr_nap0e499EV1tk54mwo1_500.png
    Origin account: Vegeta_tales
  • XielasXielas Posts: 39 Member
    I made Goliath and Demona from Gargoyles which is one of the greatest cartoons ever. It was on Disney in the 90s if you're too young to have watched it. I've also made a Xanatos and Fox from it but they aren't in the gallery yet. And I've made a Mai and Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender that is up. You can look them up on ID: hpfandmtherapy
    Xielas wrote: »
    I made Goliath and Demona from Gargoyles which is one of the greatest cartoons ever. It was on Disney in the 90s if you're too young to have watched it. I've also made a Xanatos and Fox from it but they aren't in the gallery yet. And I've made a Mai and Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender that is up. You can look them up on ID: hpfandmtherapy

I tried to look you up but it said no results were found. ;-;
  • XielasXielas Posts: 39 Member
    edited August 2014

I tried to look you up but it said no results were found. ;-;

What ;A; Lemme see. I'll go ahead and take screen caps to post. You can try looking under #gargoyles too.

Maybe make sure you're searching for Origin ID and not anything else?

EDIT: Photos of the Gargoyles sims:

gargoyles_zpsd40f8a79.png
  • InvaderchickycatInvaderchickycat Posts: 809 Member
    I love that Dale Gribble and Nigel is just woah looks just like them.
  • JongarakunJongarakun Posts: 1,265 Member
    Ah, please tell me that Dale's on the gallery. <3
    Ornery weirdo. My Origin ID is Jongarakun.
    xyIcMqt.png
    Jongarakun wrote: »
    Ah, please tell me that Dale's on the gallery. <3

He is! With Nancy. :3 My id is vegeta_tales or look up the hashtag; #katsims or.. #koth I believe.. if not try #kingofthehill

I have Hank too but I might redo him.. and I plan on making Boomhaur soon. :3 King of the Hill is one of my favorite shows. I wish I could make John Redcorn but the hair. ;-;
    Ooh, ty. I'll have to make the KotH cast my townies when I actually play, haha.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • CutiePie550CutiePie550 Posts: 406 Member
    edited August 2014
    I have Dale Gribble from KOTH.
    tumblr_nap0e499EV1tk54mwo1_500.png

I love that show! It's amazing that he still doesn't know that Joseph Isn't his son lol!

You should try to make Cotton Hill when the game comes out! It might be kind of hard though because he has no shins... @katrinakrakish
    Post edited by CutiePie550 on
    Check out my Cartoon Character CAS Creations (C.C.C.C.!) Thread --> http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/772908/cartoon-character-cas-creations-c-c-c-c/p1
    image_zps2aefd295.png
    I play The Sims, The Sims 2, The Sims 3, and The Sims 4 all on PC!!!
    I also play MySims and MySims Party on Wii!
    edited August 2014

Great additions! Thanks! @Xielas
    Check out my Cartoon Character CAS Creations (C.C.C.C.!) Thread --> http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/772908/cartoon-character-cas-creations-c-c-c-c/p1
    image_zps2aefd295.png
    edited August 2014
    I made a Jessica Rabbit, then the demo crashed (forgot to remove a WIP piece of custom content like a dork). >_> So here she is, v 2.
    axodjn.jpg20j5mwn.jpg
    Reference Reference

And also Betty Boop!
    2ziplli.jpgnn5vn4.jpg
    Reference Reference

Shoulda made her pupils smaller, but I'm too lazy to fire the demo back up and retake the screenshots. =P

Wow, they're both very beautiful! @jongarakun
    image_zps2aefd295.png
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I think Penny turned out wonderful! Some people are really good with making some amazing accurate sims lol.

I tried making the Wolfbats pro-bending team from Legend of Korra and some characters from the Trauma Center and Trauma Team games, but failing kind of horribly at the moment (might be improved later when the game comes out, items from expansions/stuff packs or cc). I uploaded them in my gallery anyways even as work in progress. Under same name as here.
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    AngelEb95 wrote: »
    I didn't make this. I found it on tumblr, but guess whooo.
    http://i.imgur.com/9iHyvto.jpg

Smashing ;)
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    I think Penny turned out wonderful! Some people are really good with making some amazing accurate sims lol.

I tried making the Wolfbats pro-bending team from Legend of Korra and some characters from the Trauma Center and Trauma Team games, but failing kind of horribly at the moment (might be improved later when the game comes out, items from expansions/stuff packs or cc). I uploaded them in my gallery anyways even as work in progress. Under same name as here.

@XxAirixX Thank you! I don't think I'm good at all lol. I'll take a look!
    image_zps2aefd295.png
    edited August 2014
    Somebody made some awesome Scooby Doo sims: can be found on the gallery by sorting by favourites-all time. I think it's the highest rating one at least that's my fave :)
    Somebody made some awesome Scooby Doo sims: can be found on the gallery by sorting by favourites-all time. I think it's the highest rating one at least that's my fave :)

@Kelly_Blake Cool, I'll check them out!
    image_zps2aefd295.png
    edited August 2014
    nateslice wrote: »
    This is my second attempt at this funny-lookin' one-eyed rat of a sailor. He came out much better this time, but still needs work.

KYavolv.png

Oh, and the first couple of shots were taken before I remembered he needed wrinkles.

@nateslice Wow the chin is impressive! You did an excellent job!
    image_zps2aefd295.png
    Penny looks great! To get her to look a bit more like the cartoon character, though, you could try lowering her eyes and broadening her nose a bit. =]<br />
    <br />
    Also, dang, Stan and Francine look spot on. (I don't watch Cardfight!!! Vanguard, but Misaki looks pretty great, too.)<br />
    <br />
    Seeing as how I live and breathe cartoons, I'll be posting some of mine later. ^^

@Jongarakun Thanks for the tips! I'll try to do your suggestions but might not edit in screenshots just because I'm super lazy. :p
    image_zps2aefd295.png
  • AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    edited August 2014
    I made Asami Sato, but I'm on my phone and I can't post a picture right now. You can find her in the gallery if you look for #Asami, though.
    Mine is under the Origin ID Gabby-Abeille.
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
    I feel ya. I fixed Jessica Rabbit's eyebrows and Betty Boop's pupils but I won't bother to update the screenshots. XD

I didn't even see the Popeye before! I love him. =D I'll check the gallery for him, that's definitely a character I'll want in my game.
    xyIcMqt.png
    edited September 2014
    image_zps2aefd295.png
    edited August 2014
    ^ I put my origin tag somewhere on my profile, but might just add it to my siggy.
    Biotic_Warlock
    ^ I put my origin tag somewhere on my profile, but might just add it to my siggy.
    Biotic_Warlock

@Kelly_Blake Just updated the list ;)
    image_zps2aefd295.png