Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Build and Share Challenge!

KittKat7147KittKat7147 Posts: 1,942 Member
Reserved for the Sims4 edition of the long-running lot creation challenge from Sims 3. Builders unite!

Comments

• KittKat7147KittKat7147 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Reserved for challenge info
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Looking forward to the challenges!
  • CatherinelyynnCatherinelyynn Posts: 18 Member
    Can't wait for the challenges!
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
  • DieterPrivateDieterPrivate Posts: 459 Member
    I may be returning.... My life has changed a lot and have more time to game again.
  • tayloremxxtayloremxx Posts: 543 Member
    Can't wait! I've got three months of playing before our first baby girl enters the world! I fell behind in creating in The Sims 3 because of school, so hopefully now I'll get some good playing time in!
  • celdys0nceldys0n Posts: 107 Member
    I am looking forward to these challenges! For once, I am joining the bandwagon at the beginning rather than later in the game progress. So excited! The new integrated share system seems so neat! Especially when we can not only share our houses but also singular rooms! These challenges are going to be so awesome! Squeeee! *runs around in circles of excitement* I am also in hopes that in later EP or some such thing, we can make our own "neighborhoods" like you can CAW!! ^.^
  • pam4402003pam4402003 Posts: 999 Member
    This sounds like it could be alot of fun to try.
  • Simbostic41Simbostic41 Posts: 17 New Member
    > @celdys0n said:
    > I am looking forward to these challenges! For once, I am joining the bandwagon at the beginning rather than later in the game progress. So excited! The new integrated share system seems so neat! Especially when we can not only share our houses but also singular rooms! These challenges are going to be so awesome! Squeeee! *runs around in circles of excitement* I am also in hopes that in later EP or some such thing, we can make our own "neighborhoods" like you can CAW!! ^.^

I too may as well get on board. I have never did any of the challenges before but I think I would like to give it a go this time. An with all the new building tools making it somewhat easier, should be a lot of fun and very interesting for me. Bring on S4!!!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i've heard of this since some of my friends paticpe but have no idea what it is or how it works.
  • katwastakenkatwastaken Posts: 410 Member
    I want in on this.. The Sims 4 really brings out the creator in me. I've never really shared any of my creations but I am sooo looking forward to it now. Can't wait!
    Origin ID: katwastaken

tumblr_msxcldE8D71s596ako1_250.gif
    edited August 2014
    i've heard of this since some of my friends paticpe but have no idea what it is or how it works.

Hi, friendsfan367! The way it works is that there is a challenge with certain design and build parameters, usually including a "client" that is either a single sim or a sim family seeking certain things in a build. Once the challenge ends, our judges (long-time challenge participants) will give you detailed feedback on your build and choose a number of challenge winners based on the number of participants. The challenge is less of a super-competitive contest and more of a way for builders and designers to collaborate and grow together with a little bit of competition thrown in for fun. Hope you'll join us in 12 days (WOW - is it really that close?) for the first challenge :D

Oh - and please find us on the official BnS thread that is monitored by the whole BnS team: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/769875/sims-4-buildnshare-challenge#latest
  • Tokyo_ChanelTokyo_Chanel Posts: 32 Member
    That sounds pretty cool. can wait to share and see what you guys make!
  • CritterCritter Posts: 58 Member
    Lurking. I'm not getting 4- right now, but that won't stop me from watching. Have fun, game reviewers!
    dpb961.jpg
    Critter - please join us on the Sims 3 version of the challenge if you'd like :D We're going to keep them both running concurrently for as long as interest in the Sims 3 version remains <3
  • altheaquinaltheaquin Posts: 5,013 Member
    So glad to see this starting up again! There are so many challenges from TS3 that I want to start up again...and so little time O_O
    nnsig1_zps7a3fd5f0.pngs4gsig_zpseed8c92c.png
  • aware210aware210 Posts: 151 Member
    I love these kind of challenges. I cant wait to participate in these!
  • wildtessawildtessa Posts: 953 Member
    I am going to be following I cant wait to start building!
    Download, save, comment, favorite my new S4 creations! TessaMichele
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    Here is the live gameplay of the TS4 build mode. It just finished playing. I am sooooo excited for this. Building is going to be so much easier now. And a lot more fun. Sims 4 Let's Play - August 26th,2014
  • SparkleSparkle Posts: 1,476 Member
    I'm confused - there are now two build and share threads url="http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/12489890/#Comment_12489890"]other thread[/url - which one are we meant to follow?
    Origin: sparklesim | Twitter | Facebook | Click below to read about my Sims 4 Hood
    SparkleSimsSig2.png
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    ones just saying its coming back in sims 4 i think.