Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who are some of your favorite pre-made families?

I like the Bachelor's house and the 'Good and Evil' household in Twinbrook.

Comments

• Options
    shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    Always the Goths for me! :)
  • Options
    AtomicusAtomicus Posts: 2,438 Member
    I have to admit I love the Langeraks in Sunset Valley. They were always my go-to family for testing out new content, or when I just wanted to play without making a new family. I had a great game once where Dustin cheated on Iliana with her sister Zelda, so they moved out together. Iliana found a new husband in Shang Simla, and Parker grew up to be a womaniser.
  • Options
    slynnskislynnski Posts: 2,316 Member
    I like the Altos, Landgraabs, and Goths. :)
  • Options
    ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    I love playing Pauline and Hank, even though they're not technically a family. They're always fun.
  • Options
    SusiechanSusiechan Posts: 3,034 Member
    I like playing Jamie Jolina or George Dean household :) .
  • Options
    ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited August 2014
    i love the Goths, and im rather fond of Morrigan Hemlock, and Beau Merrick. i never keep Morrigan's family, i kidnap her lol. i dont play too many premades, but for some reason those 3 families i always go back to
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    I had a great time with the Altos, Landgraabs, Bunchs, and the Langeraks.
    Playing all four in a scenario was one of my best sim experiences.
    I plan to play it again because it will most likely play out differently, especially since I have so many EPs now. I had up to Late Night at the time.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    zena695zena695 Posts: 114 Member
    My favorite Sunset Valley family is the Sekemotos....Sam usually ends up being insane, and with the neurotic grandmother? Lots of fun...
  • Options
    rk800rk800 Posts: 541 Member
    Atomicus wrote: »
    I have to admit I love the Langeraks in Sunset Valley. They were always my go-to family for testing out new content, or when I just wanted to play without making a new family. I had a great game once where Dustin cheated on Iliana with her sister Zelda, so they moved out together. Iliana found a new husband in Shang Simla, and Parker grew up to be a womaniser.
    Are they the ones that live in the pink mansion?
    2cr3bs9.png
  • Options
    linlinchilinlinchi Posts: 57 Member
    rk800 wrote: »

Youre thinking about the Alto house :) (picture of their house) > img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090528145932/sims/images/1/17/Alto_Home_1.JPG

Here's a picture of the Langeraks house > img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090528212510/sims/images/f/fc/Langerak_Home.JPG
  • Options
    CayziCayzi Posts: 402 Member
    Sarah Dolan from Dragon Valley <3
    LE45tmE.png
  • Options
    GBA91101Nver4getGBA91101Nver4get Posts: 4,965 Member
    I like Christopher Steel, Agnes Crumplebottom, the Frio Brothers, The Andrews Family, and The Wolffs.
    Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best RIP 10-5-11
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I like Todd Landgraab from Midnight hollow <3<3
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Dina and Nina Caliente.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    Milkshake465Milkshake465 Posts: 16 Member
    The Bunch Family. So many Sims in the family that you never get bored.
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    I never use the premade families. I like making my own.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    FroggyKarenFroggyKaren Posts: 398 Member
    I've never really played with a premade family either. When I bought Lucky Pines from the store I read the backstory all about Darren Dreamer and decided I was going to make a concerted effort to get to know the sims around town. I tried really hard but it seems my imagination only works with my own sims.
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I love playing with Blair Wainwright. I hear ya "Just Blair? That's not a family"! Truth is I hate Cyl0n3Sw0rd, and Stiles McGraw. I move Blair into the Pre-fabulous Home (by herself) and just play her! I eventually have her learn guitar, and play for tips outside the theater! You ain't gonna see THAT if you don't play a townie every now and then! I also play with the Alto family and Morgana Wolff! I divorce Thornton (he's a jerk anyway) so Morgana can achieve her lifetime wish! Thornton can also do his (whatever) lifetime wish!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    sunnyside83sunnyside83 Posts: 23 New Member
    I like the Shallow and Broke families in Riverview, the Shue Family in Hidden Springs, Elvira Slayer and the Angelistas in Bridgeport, and Agnes Seabottom in Barnacle Bay.
  • Options
    ChimarkChimark Posts: 2,166 Member
    zena695 wrote: »
    My favorite Sunset Valley family is the Sekemotos....Sam usually ends up being insane, and with the neurotic grandmother? Lots of fun...

I love the Alvi family. Iqbal is the creepiest Sim ever. But they live by the Sekemotos, and Sam always leaves his kids outside the house alone. I can hear babies crying in the middle of the night and I go from the Alvi house and sure enough there is a baby on the porch.
  • Options
    AtomicusAtomicus Posts: 2,438 Member
    rk800 wrote: »
    Atomicus wrote: »
    Sorry I didn't see this before, but I see linlinchi has already answered you. :smile:
  • Options
    chorvageechorvagee Posts: 544 Member
    Gobias Koffi.
  • Options
    TheBuffster73TheBuffster73 Posts: 201 Member
    I love the langeraks, but when I want a challenge I play the frio brothers... Man jared frio is mean :/
    If the Apocalypse comes beep me
  • Options
    kiara07kiara07 Posts: 575 Member
    I like the Wolffs, Claire Ursine, Agnes Crumplebottom and Constance Shelly.
  • Options
    Toddly13Toddly13 Posts: 42 Member
    Out of the ones I have played, the Goths (my current play), the Bunch family, and the Clavells. I also like Molly French and her daughter, they've been tied to many families I've created.