Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Member or new Member? Everything you need to know ;)

Comments

• DaijahvDaijahv Posts: 471 Member
    Nik24X7 wrote: »
    Your Join Date was a long time ago, so that means you've been a lurker. I gave you a Like.

Look at that! Nik's first decision as a Moderator :D You're going places Nik!
    munchie885 wrote: »
    Well if she joined a while ago then she gets a like from me. Just dont go bat crazy when you're a member...

Haha Munchie is super paranoid! I like that :D

• EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    munchie885 wrote: »
    Nik24X7 wrote: »
    Begging for likes here, last week I could quote and post links, please help me. I am tying to become a member. Thank you kind souls!
    Your Join Date was a long time ago, so that means you've been a lurker. I gave you a Like.

Well if she joined a while ago then she gets a like from me. Just dont go bat crazy when you're a member...
    Don't go false flagging people because you are in some sort of rage as well.
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • BishopBettieBishopBettie Posts: 88 Member
    Nik24X7, thanks! Someone, I think may vouch for me. Someone may agree. Thanks for the support! I need people in the right places.
  • Sapphire_Sim16Sapphire_Sim16 Posts: 127 Member
    Well this sucks. I've been a member on the old forums since 2009 and a member on this site since 2012. I'm more of a reader than a poster. I'll be a new member forever lol
  • munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Nik24X7, thanks! Someone, I think may vouch for me. Someone may agree. Thanks for the support! I need people in the right places.

You just need 13 more points I believe hun and you'll be a member :D you should be able to get that much tonight!
    edited August 2014
    Try this @Sapphire_Sim16, say someone's name with an @ in front of it (earn a badge) and earn points.
    Lol it changed s. u. c. k. s. to plum
    thanks @Daijahv :D
  • simbolismesimbolisme Posts: 124 Member
    Well this sucks. I've been a member on the old forums since 2009 and a member on this site since 2012. I'm more of a reader than a poster. I'll be a new member forever lol

There you go @Sapphire_sim16 - let's hope it won't take forever :p
    ...................nothing going on here.............................................................................no, absolutely nothing!
    Woot, you got it :D Here, check out Badges and see what else you can do to get points easily :)
    *sigh* I guess I'll go add my opinion to some threads in hopes of getting some likes lol. Thanks eveyone
    Now you only need 19 more points :)
    *sigh* I guess I'll go add my opinion to some threads in hopes of getting some likes lol. Thanks eveyone

Be careful if your opinion is too dead on you'll get disagrees instead xD lols
  • PeachesnDucksPeachesnDucks Posts: 1,537 Member
    Tried to help everyone I could. :)
    Munchie885 thanking you for keeping track. Hey, Sapphire_sim16 I guess we're on the same cruise.
    Well that didn't take long at all...

14789439468_7a703eacfd_b.jpg

Congrats @Sapphire_Sims16
    Daijahv wrote: »
    Well that didn't take long at all...

14789439468_7a703eacfd_b.jpg

Congrats @Sapphire_Sims16

LMAO you were literally gone... for a minute.
    edited August 2014
    Congrats @BishopBettie, I saw yours too!

Edit:

14953079826_556faea150_b.jpg

That activities thing should have a search option...I kinda wanna see mine now LOL
    Congrats Sapphire_Sim16! Glad you got there! Yayyyyy!
  • emperorq52emperorq52 Posts: 98 Member
    > @munchie885 said:
    > Daijahv wrote: »
    >
    > Well that didn't take long at all...
    >
    >
    >
    > Congrats Sapphire_Sims16
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > LMAO you were literally gone... for a minute.

Off topic, but I love your siggy! I recently started listening to her music and already bought all 3 of her albums lol.

On topic, this new "member" thing is killing me...
    Yay !! Thanks for like likes and LOLs everybody !! Congrats @BishopBettie
    emperorq52 wrote: »
    > @munchie885 said:<br />
    > Daijahv wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > Well that didn't take long at all...<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > Congrats Sapphire_Sims16<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > LMAO you were literally gone... for a minute.<br />
    <br />
    Off topic, but I love your siggy! I recently started listening to her music and already bought all 3 of her albums lol.<br />
    <br />
    On topic, this new "member" thing is killing me...

First off YES for listening to Lana because she is... awesome.... Secondly you just need 11 more points so you're almost there!
  • EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    Is this setting a precedence for trolls to easily gain points to do what they did before? I know the new user restrictions was the direct result of trolls.
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • emperorq52emperorq52 Posts: 98 Member
    > @munchie885 said:
    > emperorq52 wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > First off YES for listening to Lana because she is... awesome.... Secondly you just need 11 more points so you're almost there!

Yes, I love her! She was the first celebrity I created when I got the demo! Hopefully I can post a pic of her once I get up to "member" status.
    Daijahv wrote: »
    Congrats @BishopBettie, I saw yours too!

Edit:

14953079826_556faea150_b.jpg

That activities thing should have a search option...I kinda wanna see mine now LOL

Yours is my first quote, Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top