Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I don't like using money cheats but I made an expection this time

Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,903 Member
So my Sims Bianca and Bato have a dog named Kegs. They got Kegs when he was a puppy and when he aged up, he was Housebroken, Stays of the Furniture, Uses his chew toys, supposed to eat his own food, and is not very hostile towards people or animals. My Sims trained him to do all of this which of course makes him more valuable.

So Kegs comes home from work starving. His food bowl is full of food. He decides he's just not going to eat. And of course there is no option for my Sims to command the dog to eat. The animal control come, doesn't even give me a chance to do ANYTHING for Kegs and takes him. My Sims adopted him right back but the adoption place had the nerve to charge 1800 simoleons because Kegs was more advanced in training from MY hard work. Oh hell to the no. I cheated that 1800 right back into the family funds.

I ain't about to get cheated over work I did. Sorry Sims 2 Pet adoption agency. Not in friendlyone's SIms' house.

Comments

• Options
    sarahzsmylsarahzsmyl Posts: 1,307 Member
    LOL, the only time I *DON'T* use money cheats is in a Legacy family!
    Origin, Steam, PSN, XBL - FyreFlyeRush

• Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    For future reference (if you weren't already aware), you need to teach your pets the Come here command. Then you can call them to the bowl to command them to eat. ;)

There are also some bugs in game (like placement of the food dish - sometimes it turns so that your pet "doesn't have access" and can be taken away if you don't catch it to turn the bowl in time) that you really do need to cheat because it's simply not fair and you just want to keep your sanity. Yeah, it's okay to cheat...no one's gonna hold it against you. :p
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Yeah its ok to cheat. Its understandable you would need to in that situation.
    my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3
  • Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    :D I'm sorry for laughing but this is hilarious. I would be ticked off too if the animal control people charged me for my training.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]