Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Member or new Member? Everything you need to know ;)

Comments

• Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    Moderators? Yikes! I somehow ended up with a Promote count of 1. Not sure what I did to get that. Should I be worried?
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • DaijahvDaijahv Posts: 471 Member
    GASP! How dare you log out @Kreepsymusic! That is just not allowed! EVER!
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Daijahv wrote: »
    @Kreepsymusic If you don't see

14974535122_16fe846de4_o.png

then EA is trying to tell you something.

*Hums to self*
    Last thing I remember I was running for the door
    I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
    "Relax," said the night man, "We are programmed to receive
    You can check out any time you like but you can never leave"
    1102514nugaxacg8m.gif

:D

It was my web browser I switched to Firefox and all is right with my page (?) :#
    Thank you for all of your help :p

Mine is stuck in that weird limbo state of being signed in but not really on Firefox o.O
    Nik24X7 wrote: »
    Moderators? Yikes! I somehow ended up with a Promote count of 1. Not sure what I did to get that. Should I be worried?

Well now I don't know anymore because I thought mods got a 1 there but when I click on yours, it seems you were promoted for http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/profile/reactions/71077/Nik24X7?reaction=promote
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    lol, that's EA watching you :P I never got a message like that :(

OMG! It was @Nik24X7!!!! He was a spy this whole time! I feel so...used!

*Rushes to closet and throws on Halloween costume* What? I went as an angel. Alright it might not cover everything but look O:) halo!

I swear it was all @06Bon06, not me! I have wings :D
    edited August 2014
    LOL :p

Edited: I don't seem to have any extra abilities. I don't think they made me a moderator. At least, I don't think so. And I haven't been asked, either.
    Sure, Nik ;) sure...

*RUN, it's 5-0!*
    LOL :p

Edited: I don't seem to have any extra abilities. I don't think they made me a moderator. At least, I don't think so. And I haven't been asked, either.

We can no longer trust you wNMEf.gif lol
  • Allspice1232Allspice1232 Posts: 3,234 Member
    I'm sorry if this has been asked before. Are flags permanent or can they reviewed and removed by a mod? Because someone spam flagged me (went back all the way to July 2013) so I'm a New Member now. Just curious.
    34336_s.gif
    edited August 2014
    I'm sorry if this has been asked before. Are flags permanent or can they reviewed and removed by a mod? Because someone spam flagged me (went back all the way to July 2013) so I'm a New Member now. Just curious.

I had 11 flags and 3 of them disappeared so I think they eventually get to reviewing them it just takes very long because of the people abusing the feature. I'll leave likes to get you back ;)

Edit: 🐸🐸🐸🐸! Someone spammed you for your opinion o.O
    @Allspice1232 I couldn't tell you. But I saw you were at negative points because of the number of abuse flags. If they do review them, it'll probably take them a while.

Everyone starts as a new member here though.
    > @06Bon06 said:
    > Allspice1232 wrote: »
    >
    > I'm sorry if this has been asked before. Are flags permanent or can they reviewed and removed by a mod? Because someone spam flagged me (went back all the way to July 2013) so I'm a New Member now. Just curious.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I had 11 flags and 3 of them disappeared so I think they eventually get to reviewing them it just takes very long because of the people abusing the feature. I'll leave likes to get you back
    >
    > Edit: 🐸🐸🐸🐸! Someone spammed you for your opinion

That's good to hear. Thank you very much! :)

-----

> @Daijahv said:
    > Allspice1232 I couldn't tell you. But I saw you were at negative points because of the number of abuse flags. If they do review them, it'll probably take them a while.
    >
    > Everyone starts as a new member here though.

Yeah, it probably will. :/ Thanks for the answer. :)
    34336_s.gif
    So this person you angered, just guessing here but, red hair, blue eyes, scars on his face like he's been run through a grinder and sewn back together, a grimace on his lips that never leaves and blue suspenders with the words 'good guys' on it? Those trolls are all the same. They pretend to be "good guys" but deep down inside, they're all psychotic dolls with the souls of murderers.

On a serious note though, hopefully the mods see this and help you soon @Allspice1232. It sucks that even though you have to work to become a member, some soulless person can make an account and hit the flag button on EVERY post you make WITHOUT the effort of becoming a member. Just one more thing, looks like, that needs to be made a privilege to members only.
    edited August 2014
    @Allspice1232 - Actually, now that I think about it, once the account is removed, the flags go with it. So as soon as you can get attention to @Flaggr, you should be fine, Spice.

That is until they create another account and get back to work.

Alright, now I just saw the Noid (that old Domino's Pizza mascot). Sitting behind the computer giggling maniacally as he hit the spam button again on you Spice. (Sorry, my She-Brain is sorta evil...)
    > @Daijahv said:
    > So this person you angered, just guessing here but, red hair, blue eyes, scars on his face like he's been run through a grinder and sewn back together, a grimace on his lips that never leaves and blue suspenders with the words 'good guys' on it? Those trolls are all the same. They pretend to be "good guys" but deep down inside, they're all psychotic dolls with the souls of murderers.
    >
    > On a serious note though, hopefully the mods see this and help you soon Allspice1232. It sucks that even though you have to work to become a member, some soulless person can make an account and hit the flag button on EVERY post you make WITHOUT the effort of becoming a member. Just one more thing, looks like, that needs to be made a privilege to members only.

lol, yes! That's him! XD
    They are all the same. Worst part is there is no way to tell who it actually was. You can right-click on 'Disagree' and 'Agree' and see the name of the person who left them (if you're using Firefox) but it doesn't work with flags.

That's a good idea, restricting flagging to members. It could cut down on the abuse of the system somewhat. It could be a member that did it, but I'd like to think regulars here wouldn't be like that.
    34336_s.gif
    > @Daijahv said:
    > Allspice1232 - Actually, now that I think about it, once the account is removed, the flags go with it. So as soon as you can get attention to Flaggr, you should be fine, Spice.
    >
    > That is until they create another account and get back to work.
    >
    > Alright, now I just saw the Noid (that old Domino's Pizza mascot). Sitting behind the computer giggling maniacally as he hit the spam button again on you Spice. (Sorry, my She-Brain is sorta evil...)

Really? Now I really wish I could tell who it was.

The Noid... XD Every time I think of him, I think of the video game featuring him on the NES, Yo! Noid. You're making me giggle so hard right now, @Daijahv.
    34336_s.gif
    > @Daijahv said:<br />
    > So this person you angered, just guessing here but, red hair, blue eyes, scars on his face like he's been run through a grinder and sewn back together, a grimace on his lips that never leaves and blue suspenders with the words 'good guys' on it? Those trolls are all the same. They pretend to be "good guys" but deep down inside, they're all psychotic dolls with the souls of murderers.<br />
    > <br />
    > On a serious note though, hopefully the mods see this and help you soon Allspice1232. It sucks that even though you have to work to become a member, some soulless person can make an account and hit the flag button on EVERY post you make WITHOUT the effort of becoming a member. Just one more thing, looks like, that needs to be made a privilege to members only.<br />
    <br />
    lol, yes! That's him! XD <br />
    They are all the same. Worst part is there is no way to tell who it actually was. You can right-click on 'Disagree' and 'Agree' and see the name of the person who left them (if you're using Firefox) but it doesn't work with flags.<br />
    <br />
    That's a good idea, restricting flagging to members. It could cut down on the abuse of the system somewhat. It could be a member that did it, but I'd like to think regulars here wouldn't be like that.

give me a min ;) You stalkers name is flaggr ;)
    The Noid... XD Every time I think of him, I think of the video game featuring him on the NES, Yo! Noid. You're making me giggle so hard right now, @Daijahv.

I was so bad at that game! AVOID THE NOID! He'd make me throw the controller (in the same way that snickering dog would on the Duck Hunt game! Is that right Roscoe? Let's see you shoot one of these things! On second thought, instead of Duck soup, we're having hot dogs for dinner tonight! *gasp* Yeah, that's what I thought! Get back to fetching or no bones for you!

• BishopBettieBishopBettie Posts: 88 Member
    Begging for likes here, last week I could quote and post links, please help me. I am tying to become a member. Thank you kind souls!
  • simbolismesimbolisme Posts: 124 Member
    There you go #BishopBetty. :)
    ...................nothing going on here.............................................................................no, absolutely nothing!
  • munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Begging for likes here, last week I could quote and post links, please help me. I am tying to become a member. Thank you kind souls!

I feel like you could possibly be trolling but at the same time I don't know. I feel really conflicted.
  • simbolismesimbolisme Posts: 124 Member
    munchie885 wrote: »

I feel like you could possibly be trolling but at the same time I don't know. I feel really conflicted.

And hiding in a cave for 10 month?
    ...................nothing going on here.............................................................................no, absolutely nothing!
    Your Join Date was a long time ago, so that means you've been a lurker. I gave you a Like.

• munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Your Join Date was a long time ago, so that means you've been a lurker. I gave you a Like.

Well if she joined a while ago then she gets a like from me. Just dont go bat crazy when you're a member...
  • BishopBettieBishopBettie Posts: 88 Member
    Thanks for your help @simbolisme! And @munchie885! I've been trying to cover some tech issues, and need to be able to post links. I've only been on these pages for tech help. I'm sorta new to the social aspect. Need friendly likes. When I get to the top I won't forget you....
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top