March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Released] Brynmar : a charming little island.

(Sorry for my english, I'm french ;D)
954342tumblrn8gpgeSUfu1svletjo101280.png

Hi everyone !

Two years ago now, for months, I struggled to find a perfect world to play with. It was at this moment that I began to work with the CAW ! After a first world, Brightwater, based on the one from the University expansion pack, I started creating Brynmar.

I needed a world smaller than Brightwater, more colorful too. After two months of work, the world was completed, and I could start building ! For this world, as for my lots, I used a lot of store content and cc : it was impossible for me to share it like this. So I began to work on another version of my world, without all the Store content, ans without the lots to.

This is the version I give you to download.

Expansion pack used : All of them ! But the Stuff Pack are not needed. No Store content or cp needed.
    No custom weather included. I used
this one created by brntwaffles for the pictures
    The world contains a lot of spawners, and you should have no routing issue.
    It’s an empty world, with terrains of any size.

You can download the world just here !

tumblr_n8gpgeSUfu1svletjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n8gpgeSUfu1svletjo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_n8gpgeSUfu1svletjo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_n8gpgeSUfu1svletjo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n8gpgeSUfu1svletjo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n8gpgeSUfu1svletjo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_n8gpgeSUfu1svletjo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_n8gpgeSUfu1svletjo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_n8gpgeSUfu1svletjo9_1280.jpg

7FOHKlj.png
Clothes, hairstyles, buildings, sims and objects available on my blog, Un Sims au Bout du Fil
Origin ID simsontherope

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,586 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hi :D

Awesome pictures! Love the lighting brntwaffles' mod gives it- nice and crisp and light. :thumbup:

• KennziKaigeKennziKaige Posts: 132 Member
    edited July 2014
    This is gorgeous! :shock:
    Very wonderful indeed! I especially LOVE the terrain sculpting and painting. :mrgreen:
    Thistlecreek Village forum link here.
  • SimsontheropeSimsontherope Posts: 291 Member
    Thanks !
    7FOHKlj.png
    Clothes, hairstyles, buildings, sims and objects available on my blog, Un Sims au Bout du Fil
    Origin ID simsontherope
  • AndanteZenAndanteZen Posts: 55 Member
    This is a beautiful world! Thanks for sharing it.
  • SimsontheropeSimsontherope Posts: 291 Member
    Thank you :)
    7FOHKlj.png
    Origin ID simsontherope
  • GillieGillie Posts: 1,708 Member
    Hi. I gave you a Like a while back but I thought I'd say you did a good job using different terrain paints. The photos are quite nice.
  • natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    *faints* I wish I was still playing Sims 3
  • tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Your world looks lovely! I definately am going to check it out. Thanks for sharing. :)
  • JodiRebbyJodiRebby Posts: 1,649 Member
    edited November 2014

It's so beautiful and stunning; wow, you're really talented at painting terrains. :)
  • SucomSucom Posts: 1,709 Member
    What a lovely island! Great job! :)
  • Missaaliyah812Missaaliyah812 Posts: 618 Member
    @natashified‌ I play both Sims 3 and Sims 4, in effect both these games are so different. Sims 3 is if you want an all round gaming experience, but for Sims 4, that's if you want a quick game. I find myself too bored with Sims 4, to every fully stop playing Sims 3, lets wait till we get some expansion packs for Sims 4, before you totally give up on Sims 3
  • citytubecitytube Posts: 458 Member
    :D Lovely world! Down loaded...
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've downloaded the world for after I've installed Ambitions and Showtime.I still have those two to buy and hope to find them in a store.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Illyianna2005Illyianna2005 Posts: 895 Member
    I recently started playing this World and found it's lack of Dive Lot's was the only thing I didn't like, so I learned how and placed three of my own Dive Lot's. After testing I found they work just great and thought I'd post a couple images, I may go an place more in other World's lacking in Dive Lot's.

Screenshot-2_zpsc0524b9a.jpg

Screenshot-11_zps96e8ef9b.jpg

Screenshot-8_zps968438ad.jpg