Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BEFORE 4 HOMEMADE GIFT EXCHANGE ~ GIFTING IS NOW OPEN!!!!

Comments

• AlitoniAlitoni Posts: 2,473 Member
    ADWilson wrote: »
    @Alitoni - Cliffside Dweller is very nice! Great colors and a nice open layout/design. The garden is a nice touch and I know Ciane will appreciate this gesture! LOVE the pool area (even if it is rectangular… wink) <- Hey! YOU mentioned that on another thread so I feel secure teasing you about it here. LOVE the Surfside Consignment! It is perfect for Sunlit Tides. Terrific colors and placement of items.

Thank you so much, Addy. And just to add, @ADWilson and @tanubanue, you two have thrown another fabulous gift-giving party. Thank you so very much for hosting this great gift exchange. Well done!
    ciane wrote: »
    Alitoni wrote: »
    I was given the name of one of the nicest people I have met here on the forums, Ciane. I cannot begin to tell you how excited I was when I read that email. She is such a delightful person and so warm and friendly to everyone. Thank you, Ciane for being such a wonderful friend to us all.

Your gifts can be found HERE

See, it's posts like this that make your heart melt. Awwww. And did you see what she made me? My smile is so big and my heart is so very happy. Thank you.

Thank you! You are very deserving of all of this and more. :D
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @Loppie1988 - Moonlight Falls Farm is like a secret clubhouse – unassuming on the outside but with lots of hidden treasures to be found inside (once you give the correct secret handshake!) (LOL) I chuckled as soon as I saw the purple pool party room! The barn lot is a skill-building Sim’s dream spot. Saw lots of MOO magic dust sprinkled here and there… little touches like that really make a place pop with pizazz. The house is filled with cheerful colors and fun furnishings. The Millers are an attractive family! Benny and Molly are really cute pets… although I bet they are treated as members of the family. Making a lot with Harvestable Plants to be placed next door to the homestead if a TERRIFIC idea!
  • Loppie1988Loppie1988 Posts: 3,800 Member
    Aww thanks for the compliments :)
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    thank you addy. hugs. oh and hugs for tanu because i enjoy these exchanges.
    Alitoni wrote: »
    I was given the name of one of the nicest people I have met here on the forums, Ciane. I cannot begin to tell you how excited I was when I read that email. She is such a delightful person and so warm and friendly to everyone. Thank you, Ciane for being such a wonderful friend to us all.

i agree with ali . thank you foyour help earlier. without ciane my gift wouldn't have got here i don't have link privleges yet
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdzEnuSpOESy7mOHLV8wgnf5m-ixPhlFl_edjbJaRBhXdupOFD

Some SIMTASTIC gifts are being dropped here and there
    They are beautifully crafted and spread lots of good cheer

Custard checks, posting front page links & sending notes - I'm trying to do my best here
    Want to be sure all is accounted for as forgetting to post a gift link is a concern of mine (not a fear)

If you have already gifted your Buddy, thanks for sending gifts that are sure to delight
    Please check the front page & make sure sure that what I posted there is right!

If not, I'm as sorry as sorry as can be
    Please send a private message to me

Let me know what needs to be corrected or changed
    I'll fix it as soon as can possibly be arranged!
  • ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    I agree, Ciane is simply brilliant. One of the most sweetest and kindest friends I have. <3
    its not all vampires but i wanted to let larmon lily discover that on her own
  • potterphylepotterphyle Posts: 3,659 Member
    edited August 2014
    Howdy, @YellowJane, I am your super secret buddy. I have a mini surprise for you to start off the gift giving week. :-)

Meet Asrai Brightstar, the Ice Fairy
    pizapcom14083989387411_zpscb99dd2a.jpg
    Asrai Brightstar is an ice fairy. She prefers being outside, playing in the garden, with or without her sister. She likes her alone time plenty. Some people think she is an Ice Queen, but the truth is, she is a proper lady. Most people have no idea how to treat her...they either fear her, or think she is a snob. That is her sister. Asrai is just socially awkward. She doesn't dislike anyone, she's just misunderstood. Asrai loves to cook, her passion for food is second only to her love of gardening. Her lifetime wish is to learn every recipe known to man.

She is a scorpio and her favorites are Shawarma, Disco music, and the color white.

And her twin sister Ellie Brightstar, the Fire Fairy
    pizapcom14083985553501_zps0bc2dfa8.jpg
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8405133

Ellie Brightstar is very interested in gardening. Yes, most fairies love to garden, and this is one of the only things she has in common with her sister. They both love being outdoors, and playing in their garden. Ellie's goal in life is to achieve the Greener Gardens lifetime wish. She has a fiery temper, some may call her hotheaded...but she just likes to get what she wants, when she wants it. Sometimes, it may require her being a little over dramatic, but hey, at least she tends to get what she wants out of life. The worst trait about Ellie, well, she can be sort of a snob. She doesn't mean to, but she doesn't suffer fools easily.

She is a scorpio and her favorites are Sushi, Western music, and the color red.

One last bit of info about these little ladies, they are twins. Shortly after they were born, their parents noticed tiny differences. Ellie's once blue eyes turned a lovely shade of cinnamon brown. As they aged, their temperaments started developing. One was painfully shy, while the other was outgoing and loud. When they entered their teen years, Ellie cut off all her hair and dyed it to match her fiery disposition. Asrai, added shimmery blue highlights to her already lovely platinum locks. The girls are as different as night and day, but they also have their moments of understanding. Mostly shared in their vegetable garden. For now, they are living together in a starter cottage. It's tiny and cramped, and decorated with a hodgepodge of interesting, mismatched items. Will they go off to University? Or will they try to make a go of growing organic veggies for the denizens of Monte Vista? It's all up to you YellowJane. Have fun!

Normally, I like to give them an individual upload from CAS and showcase each one separately, but I had a little issue this afternoon with my laptop. Over heating/quitting. Thankfully, they were safe in the bin, so here they are, straight outta CAS and ready to get started on an adventure. Their cottage is coming, and a bigger surprise toward the end of the week. Your weakness is unfortunately my weakness as well. I have changed the roof on the large house, to accommodate your big fairy family, no less than 5 times...and still I am not 100% happy with it. I have one more idea, inspired by something I noticed in Monte Vista, so I will be trying that out tomorrow. Wish me luck! ;-)

Hugs,
    Becky
    Post edited by potterphyle on
  • baxter_milobaxter_milo Posts: 1,877 Member
    Marvelissa here is your gift...
    I made you a small home on a 40x40 lot that can easily be upgraded to fit a growing family. Also included is the Sim Jeff Anderson and his dog Ricco. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8405231
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8405232
    Jeff has a few surprises in his inventory. His traits are Athletic, Brave, Hot-Headed, Loves the Outdoors, Daredevil. His LTW is Superstar Athlete. Favorites are Spaghetti, Electronica, and Black. Also his Cooking and Athletic skills are maxed out. Ricco traits are Loyal, Adventurous, Hunter. The appliances are fully upgraded.

Screenshot_zpsbec3fb58.jpg
    Jeff

Inside of house
    Screenshot-16_zps0de4b9b3.jpg

Front of house

Screenshot-12_zpsfc600024.jpg

Link to rest of slideshow.
    http://s1246.photobucket.com/user/baxter_milo08/slideshow/Anderson Household

Hope you enjoy this household.
    i think i'm caught up again.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    Ellie and Asrai are very nice fairy sims @potterphyle! :) Very nice background details that you have written about them! They sound different types of sims although they are twin sisters. It is nice that they both enjoy gardening and being outdoors. Very nice shades of colours that you have used for their clothing! They are very nice ice and fire fairies. :)
    I hope that your build goes well.
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW I WILL BE BACK TOMORROW. I'M NOT FEELING TOO WELL SO I'M LEAVING YOU ALL IN ADDY'S MORE THAN CAPABLE HANDS. HAVE FUN AND I'LL CATCH UP TOMORROW. :\
  • ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    Hmm, I made a separate thread but I shall add a pic and the link to actual page, I made. ;)

Screenshot-37.jpg

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/772087/dearest-angeliii82#latest

Jeff and his German Shepherd dog Ricco are very nice @baxter_milo! :) Jeff has a sad background through with him being orphaned when a teen. The everyday wear outfit he is wearing looks nice. Nice pattern on the shirt. His house is very nice! :) Very nice texture of the exterior. The flowers outside of the front of the home on the edges of the front pathway look so very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home. Great art nook area for sims to enjoy painting on the easel. The fishtank there is a nice restful sight for sims to enjoy looking at whilst preparing a meal in the kitchen . Sims like keeping fit using the chin up equipment. Very nice living room. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofa, watching the tv or reading a book from the bookcase, whilst listening to music from the music player on the side table. The daffodil there is a nice touch. Very nice wall and floor tiling in the bathroom. The pattern that you have used for the master bed looks nice. The pictures on the bedroom walls are nice for sims to see when laying in bed. They will enjoy watching tv when in bed.
    Very nice sim, dog and house! :)
    @Ciane, love the colors in Manor for Missy. I wish I could have that master bath in real life! Rec'd!
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8403893

now that i got the link thanks to ciane i can say i had larmoonlily. i left one suprise for to discover on her own out of the description.

Lovely family and house @friendsfan367! Glad you got your link working (this new format takes some getting used to, but I am starting to really like it).
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited August 2014
    @shannen, Love the shape, the awesome look on either side to the stairs, the fountain areas, the great story/write up, the exhibits, the dining, and the water too. Awesome job!

I will work my way through everyone's, I hope.
    edited August 2014
    @DolphineQ, I love your Ma and Pa Bakersfield sims. I am so curious what their story is going to be about.
    Post edited by potterphyle on
    @baxter_milo, I like Jeff Anderson and his little doggie Ricco. He and his loyal puppy will have a fine time living out life in their lovely cabin. I love the interior decor.