Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A minor control request.

Evil_OneEvil_One Posts: 4,423 Member
edited August 2014 in General Mods Discussion
Maxis, Simguru's or whoever handles this stuff:

Is there any way you could make it so that if a player presses both CTRL+Shift (or some similar key combination), it overrides the CAS limitations?

It'd be great in some cases to be able to go beyond them without using mods to entirely disable them (IMHO I think the limits in some cases are a little too severe).
raw

Comments

• Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    In Spore there was an override toggle you had to hold down which let you make things asymmetrical. I guess it could be used for moving some of the limitations (if I am thinking of the right kinds of limitations).
    The button in question being Alt (for any spore players around here, but I think only after a certain patch).
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Evil_OneEvil_One Posts: 4,423 Member
    In Spore there was an override toggle you had to hold down which let you make things asymmetrical. I guess it could be used for moving some of the limitations (if I am thinking of the right kinds of limitations).
    The button in question being Alt (for any spore players around here, but I think only after a certain patch).

Yeah, if I remember correctly it allowed the player to place things asymmetrically on their creation.

This would be simply to override the slider limitations and allow the player to create sims of any size or shape.

raw