Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why No Sims2 Section?

5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
Title says it all, folks. While they were "updating" the forum, it seems they left Sims2 out of here. With the release of Sims2-TUC, they restarted the fire of fans for the classic game. The Sims2 section would have far more than the Sims4 section right now. Plus, more simmers seem to perfer Sims2 - saying it's the best of the series "A trip down memory lane". Discussion forums will fill with Sims2 chat if there's no place to go to. This is just my §2.
...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!

Comments

• residentevilobresidentevilob Posts: 141 Member
    There was always a fanbase for the game. Look at MTS. That forum is pretty much almost all Sims 2 modders and its super busy.
    We need a "The Sims" "The Sims 2" "The Sims Stories" and "The Sims Spinoffs" forums.
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • residentevilobresidentevilob Posts: 141 Member
    ^Thats hardly a section. Its shared between all the classics. You missed the point of having their own sections.
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    I think it's pretty nice that they did include a place for all the games. The old forum didn't have any section at all for older games. I guess they can't please everyone.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright