Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A forum for talking about older sims games

alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
Is this really a place where I can talk about my older sims games. If so yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and allright! FINALLY! I love the sims 1 and the sims 2. I love 3 too but 3 is everywhere. Sometimes I want to talk about the other 2 games. I just love sims and thinking about my memories with the other sims games. Now I can talk about it. At least I hope thats what this section for. Otherwise Ill feel pretty silly. But since I saw other posts about the sims 1 and 2 I thought this was the place.
my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3

Comments

• hihi122122hihi122122 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Yep, you're in the right place! It seems like a small section of the forums, with not a ton of people, but I enjoy it nonetheless. It's a nice place to be and reminisce :smile:
  • MartinsonkinsMartinsonkins Posts: 92 Member
    See that it doesn't say SIMS 3 forum OR SIMS 4 forum it just says sims forum so I guess it's okay
    You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.
    Andrew Murphy
  • alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Yay this makes me really happy

Im a simmer forever <3
  • FlamingoKicker1FlamingoKicker1 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Those games are still great and some of the things work better than the newer games (in my opinion anyway). I love how you can woo-hoo in cars. We couldn't do that in Sims 3 and I haven't heard any different about Sims 4. But if they did put that back in Sims 4 it would definitely make a great thing.
  • Rayeee18Rayeee18 Posts: 333 Member
    The sims 2 is my favourite so far. :)
  • residentevilobresidentevilob Posts: 141 Member
    Those games are still great and some of the things work better than the newer games (in my opinion anyway). I love how you can woo-hoo in cars. We couldn't do that in Sims 3 and I haven't heard any different about Sims 4. But if they did put that back in Sims 4 it would definitely make a great thing.

You wont woohoo in cars in TS4 because last I heard you cannot have cars in the game.
  • Meela_PashtMeela_Pasht Posts: 704 Member
    I like the helicopters in Sims 2. They are awesome!!. I was playing the De Bateau (sp?) in Belladonna Cove and he went to work in one.
    If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Live in your Truth.
  • LoreleyLeeLoreleyLee Posts: 1,384 Member
    Hm, don't want to be cheeky, but on the German forum, there are separate sections for the Sims 2, Sims 1 and for the Rest like SimCity and MySims. Why not here?
    A separation would be nice, as many Simmers just revived their love for those games.
    ♥ Ellen approved ♥
    kibb_LL2_zps9ddc3f77.gif
  • residentevilobresidentevilob Posts: 141 Member
    I agree. We should have a Sims 1, Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, Sims Spinoff, Offtopic sections.
  • knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    I remember in SimCopter there was a easter egg of men in speedos and other attire dancing around on roof tops :D
  • alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    It would be neat if the sims 1 and sims 2 had their own seperate forum and dont forget about the sims urbz and the sims medieval and Im sure there are other sims games too that I forgot to mintion. But for not this is good enough but it would still be neat if they expanded on it and had all these sections.

Im a simmer forever <3
  • glangendorfer128glangendorfer128 Posts: 40 Member
    I liked TS1 and TS2 better than TS3. TS3 didn't run well on my computer so it wasn't very enjoyable to play with the lag and giant worlds and everything.

I only had one expansion for TS2 which was the "night life" one. Even though I didn't have the full TS2 experience bc all the other expansions look and sounds super fun, I still really liked TS2. One of the more interesting things from TS2 was if you had a child repossessed (for lack of a better word) and then had another family adopt, you that family could adopt the child that was taken away.

I had TS1 complete collection and my favorite expansion was Superstar. I loved the celebrities they included, such as Avril Lavigne, Marilyn Monroe, Christina Aguilera, and Drew Carey. I loved the house parties as well, which didn't have a time limit or invitation list. It would be neat to see these kinds of things brought back to TS4.