Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dr Pepper Items - Plea to the Gurus ♥362 signatures♥ don't ignore us any longer, please!

Comments

• kransperkransper Posts: 5,482 Member
    Add me to the list, I have all of the Dr. Pepper stuff, but I don't see any reason why they can't revive it somehow.
  • stickykissesstickykisses Posts: 2,039 Member
    Dear Gurus, I promise to stop saying negative things about sims 4 if you give us/allow us to purchase those items. o:) Also the sky diving center, didn't see it on the list.
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    I guess you could say that I am more than fashionably late because I'm just now seeing this thread, but please add my name to the list!
  • PuddinsPetPuddinsPet Posts: 112 Member
    I am #214 but will be happy to post a plea on my page for those that do not know about the petition (*)
  • Triod453Triod453 Posts: 12 New Member
    Please! Signed
  • Queenie08Queenie08 Posts: 7,588 Member
    Add my name to the list please.
  • jenny0786jenny0786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Please add me to the list. I do believe that I started playing after these sets were no longer available. I see many items that I would love to have.
  • sofie981sofie981 Posts: 486 Member
    I hope we'll succeed in this B) Me want this stuff :p Wow i found smilies lol Wierd that you have to press on the smilies and not on the arrow :\
  • Yazzybaby09Yazzybaby09 Posts: 79 Member
    Signed

2q0ok9g.gif
  • DeterminedGirlDeterminedGirl Posts: 156 New Member
    Please add my name to the list of signatures.
  • DeniolsDeniols Posts: 13 New Member
    Please add me too! I've always wanted those items! :D
  • ValkiriyuValkiriyu Posts: 96 New Member
    This is kinda sad, I would love to see these Dr.Pepper items for the Sims 3 also, but everyone's getting Sims 4 fever that as much as I want to see that stuff for the Sims 3, it might never happen... :'(
  • Sami-KattSami-Katt Posts: 629 Member
    add me as well :smiley:
  • skyeseekerskyeseeker Posts: 97 Member
    Please add me to the list. I also saw a set I couldnt get which was a football outfit and a beautiful dress that were gifts if you bought your first points for the sims 3 store. Thank you very much Skyeseeker -R . Hammond
  • LoreleyLeeLoreleyLee Posts: 1,384 Member
    Now, I'm up to the first update on the new forums.
    Looks like most things work, so I thought I'd give it a try.
    All signatures are still there and some new have joined the list.

That's why I can proudly present:

>>>>> ♥o.o♥ 348 Simmers have signed the plea! ♥o.o♥<<<<<

Today's pic matches the Theater from the last update.
    This is the Dr. Pepper Stadium already placed on a lot by Lilymayrose. Just look at the details!

wwwthesimsdailynetLilymayrosePepperStadium_zps31c26333.jpg

Be part of the plea and let us tell the Gurus:
    Yes, we want the Dr Pepper items, because they're so beautiful and well done objects!
    :D
    ♥ Ellen approved ♥
    kibb_LL2_zps9ddc3f77.gif
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    I've signed this thread in past so don't add me again. :D

I just wanted to say that the stadium is awesome!!! I would so love to have that and the other items in my game. Please, please consider this petition! I have simpoints to spend and own the store, 'cept for these kinds of items. :)
  • WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    Signed! I've been eyeing that sports TV for so long, I'd love to have it.
  • AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    I've already signed, but I was just wondering if anyone has tried sending this to Dr. Pepper on facebook or twitter or something like that? Maybe if they knew there was interest they could help get the ball rolling.
  • LoreleyLeeLoreleyLee Posts: 1,384 Member
    edited August 2014
    Aaronsims wrote: »
    I've already signed, but I was just wondering if anyone has tried sending this to Dr. Pepper on facebook or twitter or something like that? Maybe if they knew there was interest they could help get the ball rolling.

That is a great idea! But I'm socially quite helpless. This twitter-facebook thingy is sort of not my generation.
    I try to look into it, but maybe if someone else or elses would too, it might even help more.

:)

Edit: I did leave messages, but I'm not sure, if I did that right *blushes*
    There's so many people posting, I hope any one will notice my message. :)

This is what I posted on https://www.facebook.com/DrPepper
    Dear Dr. Pepper, some years ago you and EA connected for promotional items for the Sims 3. Those were wonderful! Sadly of course, not all Simmers had the chance to get them. Either for the duration of the promotion or for living in a non US country. Even with the Sims 4 coming up, the wish for them hasn't lessened. Please, take a minute and look for yourself into the plea for the Dr. Pepper promotional items made in the US Sims forums: tinyurl.com/Sims3DrPepperPlea . Thank you very much!
    Post edited by LoreleyLee on
    ♥ Ellen approved ♥
    kibb_LL2_zps9ddc3f77.gif
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    I would love to have a chance at receiving the Dr. Pepper Items also. As I was a late bloomer and the chance was gone by the time I started simming.

Please Sign Me Up!!
  • vehnevehne Posts: 1 New Member
    Oh, I want the Dr.Pepper Items too! Please sign me up! In Germany we had no chance to get the Items/Sets...meh. The Alice-Stuff, the Car, the Couch like a Car...Me needs! :o<3
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    I would like to sign too please! I have never even seen some of these cool items! :)
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Signed. Add me, please :)
  • KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    Living in Australia, I missed out on any opportunity to acquire these items. I would love the opportunity to purchase them now! Please sign me up :D
  • exotickittenexotickitten Posts: 4,113 Member
    Maybe the complete collection that comes out in 5ish years will have them. LOL
    & http://exotickittens.blogspot.com & https://twitter.com/simkitten
    -my nickname was taken on twitter :(
    dac6aa93-85be-457a-a356-02f0a5dd016f_zps42daf419.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top