Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Some Sims I've created

The first is Aeras. She'll be my main Sim starting out. She's also my profile picture.
AerasSIMfull.png

Next is Arix.
ArixSIMfull.png

Then Kyle, the only male.
KyleSIMfull.png

And finally, Ariael.
AerialSIMfull.png

So what do you all think?

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,520 Member
    Each of your sims are very nice :) The colour shade of Araiel's outfit looks very nice with her hair. Each of the sims have very nice faces. I hope you have fun simming in sims 4 with Areas as your main sim. :)
  • HollenaHollena Posts: 1,174 Member
    haha poor guy being the only male
  • wickedjr89wickedjr89 Posts: 1,777 Member
    Great lookin' Sims!
  • TheGreenLionTheGreenLion Posts: 1,635 Member
    Hollena wrote: »

I dunno, somehow methinks he'd be okay with that arrangement. :p

Your Sims look great Arixtotle, they are very coordinated!
  • ArixtotleArixtotle Posts: 63 Member
    Thanks you guys! I'll post more when I make more. Which, knowing myself, will be soon.
  • mpgore2004mpgore2004 Posts: 92 Member
    I want the CAS demo so much.
  • bokavoybokavoy Posts: 25 Member
    Are these sims on the gallery? Because if they are I would totally download them! =D
    edited August 2014
    mpgore2004 wrote: »
    I want the CAS demo so much.
    I hope everyone gets it soon. It's a hell of a lot of fun and it stinks that people are left out.
    bokavoy wrote: »
    Are these sims on the gallery? Because if they are I would totally download them! =D
    Yes they are! I upload everything I make. Even joke ones. Just search by Origin ID: Arixtotle. ^.^

I also just made a new one. Meet Emma.
    EmmaSIMfull.png
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    edited August 2014
    I just got the demo! I cant wait for it to be installed! (And it's installing really fast for me so it wont be long! =D)
    I just got the demo! I cant wait for it to be installed! (And it's installing really fast for me so it wont be long! =D)

Congrats! It's a lot of fun. I want to see what you create. Make sure to post it. ^.^
    edited August 2014
    Here's two more. They're a married. Ava and Billie Jean.
    AvaSIMFull.pngBillieJeanSIMFull.png

I'm honestly not too happy with Billie Jean due to the lack of clothing options. Nothing really "fit" her in my mind. Especially with a lack of accessories.
    And another one. Went with an older lady this time. Her name is Nina.
    NinaShepard.jpg
    I'm having far too much fun. ^.^

Meet Gary Ellis.
    GaryEllis.png
  • cutplyr7cutplyr7 Posts: 42 Member
    All of your sims look great! I really like Billie Jean.
  • HanKat173HanKat173 Posts: 135 Member
    I realise I'm being very dense but how do I share my sims in the text box? Sorry to sound like such a bloody n00b! :#
    cutplyr7 wrote: »
    Thanks a lot! Billie Jean is up with her wife in the gallery if you want her. ^.^
    HanKat173 wrote: »
    I realise I'm being very dense but how do I share my sims in the text box? Sorry to sound like such a bloody n00b! :#
    These forums use BBCode which is in the form of *place URL for image here. If you upload, since the pictures do have to be uploaded to a web server, through photobucket they have an auto link on the side.
  • HanKat173HanKat173 Posts: 135 Member
    Arixtotle wrote: »
    Thanks a lot! Billie Jean is up with her wife in the gallery if you want her. ^.^
    These forums use BBCode which is in the form of *place URL for image here. If you upload, since the pictures do have to be uploaded to a web server, through photobucket they have an auto link on the side.

I thought it might be something to do with photobucket, thanks!

I thought it might be something to do with photobucket, thanks!

O and I made a mistake. The code is [_IMG_]*place URL for image here[_/IMG_] when you take out the underscores. There. Now it shows the actual code.
  • nateslicenateslice Posts: 1,440 Member
    edited August 2014
    Hollena wrote: »

"Poor guy"? I think "lucky guy" is more like it. :D

simsbytheslice.wordpress.com

Congrats! It's a lot of fun. I want to see what you create. Make sure to post it. ^.^

Should I post them here or should I make a new fourm?

Should I post them here or should I make a new fourm?

It would probably be best to make your own thread so you can showcase all your Sims in one place. ^.^