The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Janeyy's Sims

janeyy123janeyy123 Posts: 8 New Member
So, I've been fiddling with the demo for about a week now. I've seen loads of beautiful sims, several "ugly challenge" sims (or whatever the name of that challenge is, I can't remember for the life of me right now). But I wanted to see if I could get as close as possible to myself - because I certainly don't fit the bill of "beautiful", haha. And, as a bonus (because it's so much fun!) have my husband, too! :)

Untitled-1_zps600acb44.png
Untitled-2_zps60c7cca5.png

So here you go! "We" are both up on the gallery (+ fictional roomates) in a household, you can look up my profile on the gallery via my username zeroone614 there, if you want to :) (Or by using the hashtag #janeyy123)

EDIT:

Have some more :blush:

Untitled-3_zps52d7f7a7.png
Untitled-1_zpscde64256.png
Untitled-2_zps36959756.png

Of course, also uploaded to the gallery. You can find them via the hashtag #janeyy123 :)
Post edited by janeyy123 on

Comments

• CandacisCandacis Posts: 186 Member
    Awsome work, both look very unique. I especially love the male sim, haven't seen a lot of good dark skinned sims.
  • janeyy123janeyy123 Posts: 8 New Member
    Candacis wrote: »
    Awsome work, both look very unique. I especially love the male sim, haven't seen a lot of good dark skinned sims.

Thanks :) Maybe that's because this particular sim isn't entirely made up. I find it easier to make realistic sims when I have an actual person to base the sim off of :)
  • thesims3madthesims3mad Posts: 140 Member
    I agree with Candacis, the Sims look really unique, I love them! And your Sim does meet my opinon of beautiful, I love her face.
  • allisoneg02allisoneg02 Posts: 2,870 Member
    Awesome job! My avatar is my simself! I found it much easier to make her look like me with this new CAS tool.
    - Check out my youtube channel and my sims 4 legacy on tumblr-
    alliesim02
    The Scott Legacy
  • brajan147brajan147 Posts: 6 New Member
    I like them, They are the most realistic Sims I've seen so far. It shows that Sims 4 gave us some new possibilities
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,569 Member
    Your and your husband's sim selfs are very nice! :) They are very nice and it is special that you have created sims to reflect you and your husband. I think that your simself is beautiful.
  • ZanarridaZanarrida Posts: 112 Member
    Goodjob janeyy123 making yourself and your husband out of TS4 avatars.
  • bsimthbsimth Posts: 82 Member
    Great Job! I agree with you completely. The level of ease in making realistic characters is a breeze now. ♥
    tumblr_or1ub9LXUf1rk8hu7o1_r1_1280.png

• MenshleeMenshlee Posts: 219 Member
    Very cute! My avatar is my sim self. Lol it took me 2 hours to tweak it just so and I still want to go back and change her a bit.
    edited August 2014
    I agree with Candacis, the Sims look really unique, I love them! And your Sim does meet my opinon of beautiful, I love her face.

Aw, thank you :) I suppose when creating self sims one still tends to make them more ideal in some way, but it means a lot anyway!
    Awesome job! My avatar is my simself! I found it much easier to make her look like me with this new CAS tool.

Oh, you're very pretty then! :) And yes, I completely agree. It's much easier and for me at least, also much quicker. I know what I want and once you get used to the tools... That doesn't mean I can't still spend ages in CAS *eyes 21h spent in CAS-Demo*
    brajan147 wrote: »
    I like them, They are the most realistic Sims I've seen so far. It shows that Sims 4 gave us some new possibilities

Thank you :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your and your husband's sim selfs are very nice! :) They are very nice and it is special that you have created sims to reflect you and your husband. I think that your simself is beautiful.

Thank you :) I think so, too. You can kind of either drop them in an idealized version of your life or... not, haha. If someone does download the household, I think there are lots of opportunities :D
    Zanarrida wrote: »
    Goodjob janeyy123 making yourself and your husband out of TS4 avatars.

Thank you :) Now if I could only convince him to play some Sims...!
    ajoya wrote: »
    Great Job! I agree with you completely. The level of ease in making realistic characters is a breeze now. ♥

Oh yes! I also like that they still look like Sims, not actual people. I like CC as much as the next person, but I find that it should still be a videogame, since that is what The Sims actually is.
    Menshlee wrote: »
    Very cute! My avatar is my sim self. Lol it took me 2 hours to tweak it just so and I still want to go back and change her a bit.

I know what you mean, haha. Even now (after tweaking for ages) I want to pull the yes up a little or the mouth down... The struggle is real! XD
  • jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    They're so good! So unique and beautiful. I've been trying to make my simself but I've been having such a hard time. I'm going to try again later, you have inspired me! lol
    They're so good! So unique and beautiful. I've been trying to make my simself but I've been having such a hard time. I'm going to try again later, you have inspired me! lol

Haha, thank you :D What helped me a lot was to pull up a picture of myself (or Mr Hubby there) and go off that. Much easier than going by memory, IMHO.

Btw, added three more Sims up in the first post! Just can't stop using this demo. Good sign for the game, huh? <3

• DarleymikeyDarleymikey Posts: 4,047 Member
    Beautiful sims!
    wallshot_zps9l41abih.jpg