Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ajoya Smith [Selfie Sim]

tumblr_n91f1tjDSk1rk8hu7o1_1280.png
tumblr_n91f1tjDSk1rk8hu7o2_1280.png
Aspiration: Artist Extraordinaire
Traits:
  • Muser
  • Creative
  • Perfectionist
  • Family Oriented
tumblr_or1ub9LXUf1rk8hu7o1_r1_1280.png

Comments

• starberrykissxstarberrykissx Posts: 748 Member
    she cute.I do has a question how did u take screenshots the CAS Demo?
  • MenshleeMenshlee Posts: 219 Member
    Love her freckles
  • DajuberthelotDajuberthelot Posts: 12 New Member
    she cute.I do has a question how did u take screenshots the CAS Demo?

Windows 8: Open Snipping Tool by swiping in from the right edge of the screen, tapping Search (or if you're using a mouse, pointing to the lower-right corner of the screen, moving the mouse pointer up, and then clicking Search), entering Snipping Tool in the search box, and then tapping or clicking Snipping Tool.

Windows 7/Vista: Open Snipping Tool by clicking Windows Start Menu, entering Snipping Tool in the search box, and then tapping or clicking Snipping Tool. Then you'll be able to take screen shots.

Windows XP:

Click on print screen (Alt + Print Screen) on your keyboard

Click Start, Accessories, then Paint.

In the Paint window, click on edit, and on Paste.

When the picture is in Paint, click on file, then on Save as...

• bsimthbsimth Posts: 82 Member
    @WerewolfGirl120 Thank you. I just use print screen, and then edit the size in PS.
    @Menshlee Thank you! I agree. The freckles and details in the CAS are amazing. I just wish we could paint nails. Even if it's a basic color palette. ;)

• EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Very nice simself! And also, thanks for mentioning how to take screenshots! I don't think it works on my keyboard for some reason, it's weird, i know.
  • ghostneomyghostneomy Posts: 14 New Member
    that means you're so cute :)
  • tkbluebasketballtkbluebasketball Posts: 4,495 Member
    I love the freckles and face features. In Sims 4, the freckles look much more realistic and so much better. I think you presented it very nicely. :# Also I love the outfits especially the rock n roll one! Nicely done!(:
    @tkbluebasketball: Thank you very much. I definitely agree with you. The rock n roll one is my favorite. B)

• delois4delois4 Posts: 1 New Member
    I absolutely love her! The earrings are really cute too. But why do you have 6 outfits when there are only 5 categories? Can we make second and third dress options in CAS this time?
  • Amby316Amby316 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Man alive I love your Sim! She is so unique and adorable, I would DEF dl her for my game.
    @delois4 : As a matter of fact, we can. :D I just + a bonus shot because I just LOVE that “Cirque Du Soleil” outfit.
    @amby316 Thanks!

• blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited August 2014
    Hey Ajoya! Imagine seeing you here and just the other night I was on the demo recreating my favorite sims from 2 & 3. I did one of you too. LOL! I just made up a different last name. Yours is better, naturally. If you don't remember me by this name, I was lewisb or lewisb40 on other forums. :)
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • BlindxSecretsBlindxSecrets Posts: 652 Member
    Love your simself! Can't wait to get into the Demo myself....no invite yet. :( But I'll be downloading her if you add her to your studio!
    The Noble Legacy (A Prettacy)
    Origin ID: BlindxSecrets
  • Amby316Amby316 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Is she available in the Gallery? Or will she be?
  • CandacisCandacis Posts: 186 Member
    Very unique, I like her chin and eyes!
    @blewis823: So glad to see you around! I miss ya! I feel so honored that you created me. *blushes* I'm going to have to exchange usernames with you so that I can download. Mine is with a zero since somebody took my original name.
    @BlindxSecrets: Thank you so much. Might want to check on that. I think they should be releasing it. Not sure though.
    @Amby316: I usually don't share myself. But I will probably upload a VERY similar one. I just fixed my firewall to be able to upload. ♥
    @Candacis: Thanks a bunch hun! I really appreciate the compliment because I had a VERY complex time creating my chin in TS3. :#

Well, I think, you did a good job. A lot of sims end up looking the same because most want the same aesthetic standards, oval face and all that, but you tend to forget a lot of those sims. Sims like yours are the one you remember a lot better, because they look beautiful and unique at the same time.
    @Candacis: You are too kind. But I'm amazed at the beauty in your avatar as well. Will you be sharing her? I see TS4 stories in my future. ♥

@ajoya: Sadly that is not my sim, I just fell in love with her and saved the picture on my computer as I soon as I saw it. I don't have the demo yet. Unfortunately I can't remember who created that sim, it was somewhere in the depth of the big CAS thread, I think.
  • blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    @ajoya, I have the same name here. I will try to look you up now because I can't sleep anyway. LOL! *HUGS*
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.