Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Niac1234's International Creations NEW Postmodern Glamour Pg. 31 ~8/07/14~

1131415161719...Next

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    edited August 2014
    It is great that your world has had over 10000 downloads! :) Many Sims are enjoying living in your world!
    Postmodern Glamour is a very nice home :) Very nice exterior design of the house! The roofing is great! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the trees and the plants in the outdoors areas! The trees and plants suit the desert location of the home. It looks great how you have done the windows. Great design of the kitchen! The textures and colour of the kitchen walls looks great. Great middle island counter! The type of ceiling light you have used looks nice, and the green colour of it looks nice with the colour scheme of the room. The floor patterning looks nice. It looks great how you have used the spotlights in the room.
    It is a great home :)
  • FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    edited August 2014
    Very innovative design and excellent use of cfe :D Your landscaping also looks fantastic. I wonder what you used for the ceiling of the kitchen? Is it a fencing?
  • niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited August 2014
    Fischio wrote:
    Very innovative design and excellent use of cfe :D Your landscaping also looks fantastic. I wonder what you used for the ceiling of the kitchen? Is it a fencing?

Thanks! I wanted to use CFE in a cool way sort of as a middle finger to EA for not putting it in the sims 4! :D

That is not a fence. That is what the skylights look like if you use the camera function to lower down from the upper floor to the lower floor. It doesn't show the actual skylight object if you just look up from the lower level.
  • niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited August 2014
    Thanks Rosemow. It's actually rather annoying that the world has that many downloads to be honest. The exchange glitched and it says that only the base game is required, but it requires so much, I only think of all the people who downloaded the world and was expecting it to be compatible for base game only. I really wish I knew that this would be a problem.