Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A couple of forum alternatives during the forum overhaul/shut-down...

We will begin the upgrade this FRIDAY (August 8, 2014), at around 09:00am PDT.

What this means is that the forums will be read only (you will not be able to post or start new threads) for several days starting from that time.

BuildersBoulevard - Home of the TS3 Build-n-Share Challenges is open with a new TS4 section.

LivingSims - Home of LivingSims Magazine for TS2 & TS3 and welcoming to members interested in designing and building in TS2, TS3, and the new Sims4

ModtheSims - Site with lots of mods and CC for both TS2 & TS3 and a pretty lively forum

BlackPearlSims - TS2 & TS3 site with tutorials, challenges, and discussion.

But, be forewarned... these sites have actual moderators 8) , and trolls are warned, then perma-banned without delay if the behavior continues. Open dialogue with a variety of viewpoints is welcomed - harassment and trolling of members is not.

Hope to see you there :D

Comments

• IfreshyehIfreshyeh Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited August 2014
    Actually, I think this would be a good time to start on those summer assignments that have been plaguing me for the past 2 months.
    ... Or not.
  • KittKat7147KittKat7147 Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited August 2014
    Not :shock: Enjoy the vacation while it lasts! Mine ends 8/10 - I'm getting in every simming minute between now and then that I can :lol:
    edited August 2014
    Small bump after the trolling implosion last night buried so many threads :shock:
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited August 2014
    Thanks the building challenges sound like a good idea for a rest until the site is back up.
    It is getting so close to Sept 2. I can't wait.
    Thank for all the idea for waiting it out.
  • samasllstarsamasllstar Posts: 163 Member
    edited August 2014
    Evalen wrote:
    Thanks the building challenges sound like a good idea for a rest until the site is back up.
    It is getting so close to Sept 2. I can't wait.
    Thank for all the idea for waiting it out.
    I absolutely love your signature.
  • Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    edited August 2014
    LivingSims is positively addicting!! Great site. :-D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited August 2014
    lucyvp86 wrote:
    I like Mod the Sims, they are funny and snarky and pretty much feel the same way I do about Sims 4.

However, I plan on reading through TSR's tutorials to teach myself how to make CC and then mods. In case I do ever get Sims 4, first thing I'm doing is fixing the things I don't like. On my hit list is those nasty shadows, blue? Pink? Seriously? Gags.

I've just been reading on MTS this morning, too. They are pretty snarky :lol:

For tutorials on how to make CC, I prefer the ones at BlackPearlSims. They have some pretty good decorating and building challenge,s too.
  • BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    edited August 2014
    Another suggestion - BuildnShare is trying to finish up the Fairy Tale Neighborhood project. Claim a lot and practice your building while the forums are down :D (Everyone is welcomed to help with the project, you do NOT have to be a BuildnShare challenge participant)
    GArBA5W.jpg
    edited August 2014
    Stdlr9 wrote:
    LivingSims is postively addicting!! Great site. :-D

It's one of my faves! :D
    edited August 2014
    Small reminder bump before we lose contact :lol: