Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Current DD (Daily Deal) Rotation & Sales Help: Started July 3rd

Comments

• Shogo_YahagiShogo_Yahagi Posts: 838 Member
    edited August 2014
    Wallin wrote:
    Cogitotoro wrote:
    Hey, just catching up on the last few pages of this thread and it's awesome that Firefly came up! And weird, because the Sim I'm working on right now in TS4 CAS is Joss Whedon (not done yet!). I've been a big fan since Buffy. I'll have to look into Firefly Online!

He looks great! I should probably watch Firefly in its entirety sometime soon... I saw Serenity and liked that a lot, but I had trouble watching the series since I was borrowing the discs from someone at the time. Now my own copy has just been sitting on my shelf for a while. :oops:
    It's also streaming on Netflix. It's on my list to watch again.
  • StarbucaneerStarbucaneer Posts: 2,561 Member
    edited August 2014
    Where has the sale page gone?

It is totally blank [^_^]
    Simming since the beginning! :)
  • Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    edited August 2014
    Great, the Bohemian garden is coming up again. Unfortunately, the store pages keep loading slowly! I'm going to try for it anyway. And I hope we ARE getting a store wide sale. That way, I can get the few things I still want without waiting for it to come up on the DD (only to have it come up when I'm sleeping or the short times I am out of the house). I'm still trying to find a cheap mini laptop to run Sims 2 on, but I have to keep checking back so as not to miss deals. Does anyone know anything about Lenovo Yoga 2 2 in 1 11s?
  • trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited August 2014
    It is just not my week for catching sales. I thought I might be able to catch Nursery Rhymes in the half-hour I had between piano students. It should have worked out just right but my student's dad just kept talking and talking and talking about nothing through my whole break and wouldn't leave the studio. Drat. The way things are going this week something awesome is probably going to appear while I am at a committee meeting tonight... I am crossing my fingers for those who want Bohemian Garden - may the page load correctly and the system not recognize when it hits 100% so it just stays available for all. :) Good Luck!
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• TOLKIENTOLKIEN Posts: 1,594 Member
    edited August 2014
    Wallin wrote:
    TOLKIEN wrote:
    Man, I've been waiting and waiting AND waiting for Collectionne Stäncké to go on sale and nothing. I wonder if it will even make this rotation....

It's been a while since I've seen that one, now that I think about it... I'll be crossing my fingers for you. :D

Haha! Thanks, perhaps with the power of two we can will it into rotation :wink:

edit: Is it just me or did the sale! page reset itself? Some stuff only appeared on sale for a day, no?
  • guchrocguchroc Posts: 154 Member
    edited August 2014
    anybody know if buying the indulgent living set will make the luxe loungewear free?
  • ashygirl94ashygirl94 Posts: 412 Member
    edited August 2014
    The sales page is back up, but with only 9 items and they're different than yesterdays.

My CYS for Indulgent Living was 115 points! I then went over to the sales page and found a green button on Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungwear! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

ETA: They fixed it so you can once again gift sale items as well. :thumbup:
    qPSCOr.jpg
  • Miyra_JadeMiyra_Jade Posts: 22
    edited August 2014
    ashygirl94 wrote:
    The sales page is back up, but with only 9 items and they're different than yesterdays.

My CYS for Indulgent Living was 115 points! I then went over to the sales page and found a green button on Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungwear! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

ETA: They fixed it so you can once again gift sale items as well. :thumbup:

:( my sale page still isn't working. And I got all excited too...I could get probably get Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear for free or really cheap if it was on sale. Maybe I'll try logging off then back on?

Also, guchroc, just get Indulgent Living won't make the set free, I have Indulgent living and Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear isn't free, but probably will be if the set goes on sale.

EDIT: Oh, I can see the sales in Chrome and Internet Explorer, but not Firefox. Huh, ok then.
  • ashygirl94ashygirl94 Posts: 412 Member
    edited August 2014
    Miyra_Jade wrote:
    :( my sale page still isn't working. And I got all excited too...I could get probably get Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear for free or really cheap if it was on sale. Maybe I'll try logging off then back on?

Also, guchroc, just get Indulgent Living won't make the set free, I have Indulgent living and Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear isn't free, but probably will be if the set goes on sale.
    Did you try going to the IL+LL page? Sometimes the sales page is slow to update for me, but I can see them while logged out in a private window. The sale prices will be in effect and I just have to go to their pages.
    qPSCOr.jpg
  • guchrocguchroc Posts: 154 Member
    edited August 2014
    thank you both for the heads up
  • Miyra_JadeMiyra_Jade Posts: 22
    edited August 2014
    ashygirl94 wrote:
    Did you try going to the IL+LL page? Sometimes the sales page is slow to update for me, but I can see them while logged out in a private window.

:( Tried that. Tried both private windows and going to the IL+LL page. Doesn't seem to be working. I have both firebfox and chrome open. Logged into both. Price for IL+LL on the page is 585 SimPoints on firefox and 125 SimPoints in chrome.

Which is kinda weird, because the hair that is on sale, Sophisticated Updo, I can see when I got to its page in firefox.

Guess if I want it I'll have to buy in chrome...which isn't that big of a deal, just kinda annoying that the sale page is broken on firefox.
  • PigDestroyer1978PigDestroyer1978 Posts: 163 Member
    edited August 2014
    not working for me either, the IL+LL page still just shows the CYS discount of 585 points (I own IL set already but not LL). Hope its still on the sale page when it starts working for me.

Edit: And I'm on Chrome...
  • WallinWallin Posts: 2,243 Member
    edited August 2014
    Now:
    Indulgent Living / 380 / 1000 / 62% / 2 hours

Next:
    Bohemian Garden / 1700
    Hydrocombo Spa / 38

Mid Century ended early, I think in about an hour. Indulgent Living started at 50 minutes past the hour.
  • PigDestroyer1978PigDestroyer1978 Posts: 163 Member
    edited August 2014
    The IL + LL set and the sales page showed up on an older version of firefox for me. Strange indeed, got it for 125 points (with CYS).
  • Naley22Naley22 Posts: 1,147 Member
    edited August 2014
    ashygirl94 wrote:

lucky! i can get it for 55sp but i only have 44. i have to wait for some ads! hopefully they will come before the sale is gone!
  • TheZommbieTheZommbie Posts: 712 New Member
    edited August 2014
    wow my cys was 145sp... i had 146... lucky and now im broke
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    edited August 2014
    What happened to the Bohemian Garden? Was it even there for a second?
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• ChimarkChimark Posts: 2,166 Member
    edited August 2014
    I missed Bohemian Garden. I kept getting the green download button but it refused to do anything when I clicked on it. Then it was gone. It wasn't even up a minute. Oh well there's always next time.
  • Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    edited August 2014
    Store skipped over Bohemian Garden! I had both pages open and kept manually refreshing the page and it went right to the stupid tub. EA sucks!
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited August 2014
    KleineMuff wrote:
    It came, I clicked, it was gone :cry:

Couldn't have been more than 30 seconds I reckon.
  • JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    edited August 2014
    I've wanted the Bohemian Garden for quite some time now but I'm trying to get things on Sale and what not and I was excited to see it on the Daily Deal and I actually managed to get it! :D I only have 32 points left but hey it was worth it. haha! :lol:
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • SimsAddiction968SimsAddiction968 Posts: 1,218 Member
    edited August 2014
    I totally watched the page change and Bohemian Garden NEVER came up for me.
    HI! My name is SimsAddiction968
    I discovered Sims 1 summer 2001 when my youngest was 1 yr old.
    I bought all Eps & Sps for Sims 2 as they were released.
    I even bought Sims games for our consoles and handhelds.
    I have bought all Sims 3 Eps & Sps as the were released.
    I have held my grandson while playing. He is now 5 and plays FreePlay.
    I have pre ordered Sims 4. I have the Sims 2 mouse and waiting on Sims 4 mouse.
    I have a Freezer Bunny tattoo and a bracelet tattoo of the Sims 2 aspirations.

YES! I am addicted to The Sims no matter the form.
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    edited August 2014
    ajaxpost wrote:
    KleineMuff wrote:
    It came, I clicked, it was gone :cry:

Couldn't have been more than 30 seconds I reckon.

This went really fast then.

When the deal ended I immediatly refreshed the set page but it was already gone.
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    edited August 2014
    KleineMuff wrote:

I was wondering the same thing. I was hoping that it wouldn't sell out that fast and I finally would have a chance to get it. I managed to see my cys price but when I clicked on the buy button it told me that the deal had ended. :(
  • TheZommbieTheZommbie Posts: 712 New Member
    edited August 2014
    i didnt read what my cys was till after i click buy button and was like... i dont think i have enough