Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No go to class option in University. Sims 2

I sent to of my sims to the University. One is majoring in biology, the other art. When class starts in a hour and they don't go to class. I looked at the game tips and it said if they're in a good mood, they'll go by themselves (which they are in a good mood) or click on them and pick go to class. I can't click and get options for one sim and the other only gets the option to meditate. :x
Final Exams started in very early morning hours ( one was at two, the other was at three) and they didn't go to take the exam and both are now on academic probation. :x
I don't want them to get expelled.
I have free will on, aging off and testingcheatsenabled true on.
Any suggestions?
15f317bf-858c-4dcf-80e9-e1281c43ab75.png?t=1408375700
Hey, look it's EA.

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited August 2014
    Actually that cheat is boolProp testingcheatsenabled true

The aging off might be the problem, because in the University they don't age, so that might possibly be the reason for the problem of them not going to class. I'm not really sure but taking a guess at this. With the cheat that I mentioned above, there is an object you can spawn that will force them to go to class. You might try it and see if that will help in getting their grades up, by forcing them to go to class.
  • lennyvocaloidlennyvocaloid Posts: 161 Member
    edited August 2014
    LaBlue0314 wrote:
    Actually that cheat is boolProp testingcheatsenabled true
    I know
    The aging off might be the problem, because in the University they don't age, so that might possibly be the reason for the problem of them not going to class. I'm not really sure but taking a guess at this. With the cheat that I mentioned above, there is an object you can spawn that will force them to go to class. You might try it and see if that will help in getting their grades up, by forcing them to go to class.

Okay I kept aging on and tried it again, but there is still no go to class option. What item do I spawn?
    Hey, look it's EA.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited August 2014
    I did some searching for your problem and found that several others had this issue as well. The answer that was given to them was to move the sim to a different lot or dorm. The responses that came back all said that solution worked.
  • lennyvocaloidlennyvocaloid Posts: 161 Member
    edited August 2014
    LaBlue0314 wrote:
    I did some searching for your problem and found that several others had this issue as well. The answer that was given to them was to move the sim to a different lot or dorm. The responses that came back all said that solution worked.
    Thank you I'll try that, once I start up the game :)
    Hey, look it's EA.
  • KsheerOfficialKsheerOfficial Posts: 1 New Member
    No need to switch Dorm rooms. Click your character, then click the college option and "If your character isn't automatically going to school", click go to class.