Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your story?

I am bored. Refresh the forum page... read through a rant thread and repeat! :)

Okay so even if you are not buying Sims 4, heck I haven't even yet... lol we can still play this game! Okay, if you were playing Sims 4 right now and made some sims, what would be their story?

I am thinking along the lines of making two female sims, a comedian and a musician! I think I want the comedian to have pink hair like in the trailer and have a wild style as well. She will also be a bit more crazy and funny and chatty. I want the musican to have long blonde hair and more fashionable in the sense more black and conventional, she will be more boring, like a loner but she is a true friend.

They will be like friends, maybe even best friends!! :D They will do everything together! That is my main plan for Sims 4, I do the same thing but oh well!!

So what is the story of the sims you will play?? What do you plan? :)

Comments

• CassandraNightCassandraNight Posts: 60 New Member
    edited August 2014
    The first thing I'll do is plant my Sim-self in the game so that I can get a better feel of how it works, but once I am more comfortable I think I'm going to make an "alien." Not a real alien (since that'd be impossible), but a Sim that will have a devious personality and will go around messing up the other Sims in one way or another.
  • Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    edited August 2014
    Make sim self, breed, populate the worlds, repeat 8)

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • smilies246smilies246 Posts: 556 New Member
    edited August 2014
    Zolt65 wrote:
    Make sim self, breed, populate the worlds, repeat 8)

lol 'breed' XD haha you can breed with Cassandra's alien and have lots of funky children over town! lol
  • ChainChain Posts: 126 Member
    edited August 2014
    Make sim with "Family" aspiration
    Get married
    have lots of babies
    play them all! :mrgreen:
  • deltagirl1326deltagirl1326 Posts: 468 Member
    edited August 2014
    Just don't make your whole family. When University came out I made my simself with my parents and did the same for my ex's and his parents so we could meet at college. Good idea at first.... but the parent sims..... and nighttime came and.....*shudders*

Just don't do that. Trust me! :lol:
  • IfreshyehIfreshyeh Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited August 2014
    More or less regular nuclear family setting; mother, father, 3 children (triplets).
    Have to have the father have another child outside of the marriage, then bring that child in to live with the family. Suddenly becomes 3 triplets vs. 1 outsider child. Mother exhibits favouritism to her children. Play this out for a few generations.
  • Grimnir9Grimnir9 Posts: 83 Member
    edited August 2014
    I guess I would be an author of scientific textbooks, and sci-fi novels. He'd be a loner, and a recluse. He'll have his own garden, not make too many friends. Then when the jobs EP comes out, he'll quit being an author and become a scientist like he's meant to be.

I was also thinking of making Gregory House when the jobs EP comes out and the medical profession comes to the game.
  • smilies246smilies246 Posts: 556 New Member
    edited August 2014
    Ifreshyeh wrote:
    More or less regular nuclear family setting; mother, father, 3 children (triplets).
    Have to have the father have another child outside of the marriage, then bring that child in to live with the family. Suddenly becomes 3 triplets vs. 1 outsider child. Mother exhibits favouritism to her children. Play this out for a few generations.

That sounds really interesting, I never made a story like that! I wish I had your imagination P:
  • Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    edited August 2014
    I would make my simself and play with her for awhile to get used to the game mechanics. Then I would make the Sims 4 version of Alice and Kev and see how they would play out in the Sims 4. Then I would start a legacy.
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • smoogiesmoogie Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited August 2014
    My Sims where going to move to Willow Creek but there wasn't enough room for all 500 of them and they couldn't bring their Toddlers along or their cars or could they throw pool parties so they refused to move.

Im staying with TS3 where the grass is greener

Happy Simming

Peace