Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else feel disgusted?

12346...Next

Comments

• Gothlove24Gothlove24 Posts: 244 New Member
    edited August 2014
    I am digusted those happy *** ******* at EA are treating this like the greatest game ever
  • deltagirl1326deltagirl1326 Posts: 468 Member
    edited August 2014
    For 2 days now, in my head:

"Do you hear the people sing,
    Singing the song of angry men...."

NO! Not the movie! That was sacrilege and I was almost as upset about that as I was about this. But not quite. :lol:
  • PsychYourMind08PsychYourMind08 Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited August 2014
    Gothlove24 wrote:
    I am digusted those happy *** ******* at EA are treating this like the greatest game ever

Could have fooled me. The marketing for TS2 and 3 were huge compared to what is being advertised now. They seem a lot more silent this time around.
  • sofie981sofie981 Posts: 486 Member
    edited August 2014
    Im in shock :shock: Why are they trying to destroy the sims :?:
    The gameplay is way badder then i suspected, and i understand better now why they hid it for so long :roll:
    I shudder just thinking about it ick :?
  • Dumdum10Dumdum10 Posts: 20 New Member
    edited August 2014
    Yeah I'm completely devastated, I have already threw up 4 times today and I have been crying all week... :lol::lol::lol:
    GET A GRIP AND
    get-over-it.gif
  • kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    edited August 2014
    Dumdum10 wrote:
    Yeah I'm completely devastated, I have already threw up 4 times today and I have been crying all week... :lol::lol::lol:
    GET A GRIP AND
    -annoying gif added-
    Mhmmm...get over it? I've been with this franchise for 14 years! It's kind of a big part of my life.

How about before you respond, actually read my post, instead of the title. Are you too lazy to read through things? You and EA have that trait in common. :roll:

EDIT: And Glee is a terrible show.
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited August 2014
    No, I am not disgusted, disappointed but not disgusted. EA/Maxis can do what they want to their product but we as consumers can do what we want with our money. I choose not to buy Sims 4 or support it, EA may incur some damage from those not buying Sims 4 but it will not be a deadly blow but it could be enough to show we mean business. For those buying it that is their right and I hold no dislike because it is their right as well to buy what they like. Sep 2 and thereafter will tell all.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • IvinoraIvinora Posts: 1,165 Member
    edited August 2014
    Just sad really, not disgusted
    I'm not the biggest sims fan, and i already kind of gave up and decided not to buy after they said no CAST (so way since the beginning really :lol: )... .
    I have been lurking/searching for info in the hopes of finding something i would like but really :? this game offers me nothing really (the multitasking is ok i guess, but that and emotions aren't enough, neither is the "fixed" routing)

It feels like builders/family players that like to be creative are getting nothing in return for their money (so many features cut), the animations are (i'm sorry) verry lacking to me, again not the biggest sim fan around, i only started playing sims near the end of sims 2 (pretty casual, since i mainly love playing MMO's/RPG's)...

I get that toddlers and pools will prob. be put in later on (i mean they better right? :lol: ), but for me most issues with this game are the type of things that are much harder to program back in once a game has been made (so no hope for me)... .

If people feel like buying the game, i'm not gonna yell at those players or insult them, and i wish people the best luck on the sims 4 franchise, for me though it pretty much ends at sims 3, where i can build/customize easyer

Edit: boy why did i type so many really's :lol::lol::lol: LOL