Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The 100 Baby Challenge Parenting Corner

rosiep2010rosiep2010 Posts: 247 Member
Hello everyone! I just started a 100 baby challenge from scratch and thought I would make a place where all of us busy parents could come together and flaunt out gorgeous children ;) and share tips and advice too.

My current stats- ENDED , COMPUTER BROKE

1) Katniss (Vampire) Twin Female
2) Gale (Vampire) Twin Male
NEW- (SIMS 4)

1)Harmony
2)Keira
3)Willow
Post edited by rosiep2010 on

Comments

• rosiep2010rosiep2010 Posts: 247 Member
    edited August 2014
    I will get us started...

My founder Anna recently gave birth to her first children, a set of boy/girl vampire twins.
    (Father Ayden Gould Moonlight Falls)

[imgScreenshot-14_zpsacbb2a75.jpg[/img]
  • shadowbud2shadowbud2 Posts: 10 New Member
    edited August 2014
    Hi any tips for a new simmer who is starting a 100 baby challenge?
  • rosiep2010rosiep2010 Posts: 247 Member
    edited August 2014
    I would say make the house as practical as possible as most of the time it will be full and you want the sims to be able to move around easily. Also if you have supernatural I would recommend using moonlight falls as you get a better variety for the fathers. Finally to avoid becoming overwhelmed with the numbers have a system in place especially for the babies and toddlers,
    Mine is-
    Wake up, Feed toddlers, Eat, Shower, Toilet, Change diapers, Play with toddlers, Use free time to teach.

Hope I helped!
  • Makayla_MakaPakaMakayla_MakaPaka Posts: 771 Member
    I'm up to baby 7 but baby 1 is about to move out so I can get onto baby 8! I have:

Baby 1: Amber
    Baby 2: Deacon
    Baby 3: Oliver
    Baby 4: Brannon (Twin to Lachlan)
    Baby 5: Lachlan (Twin to Brannon
    Baby 6: Rue
    Baby 7: Josh
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    I want to start another 100 baby challenge (with a twist) but am too cowardly. lol Any encouragement you can give? 100 babies is a LOT of babies. lol Is starting them on epic lifespan with the least amount of days for infant/toddler/child/teen a good idea? What are all of your suggestions about someone who is almost ready to get her feet wet with the challenge but needs a little extra boost of self-confidence to jump?
  • 15MagPies15MagPies Posts: 416 Member
    edited August 2014
    Your little twins are adorable! I love the girl's hair. This makes me really excited to start another attempt at one hundred babies. The furthest I've ever gotten was only thirteen.

Edit: didn't mean to post that smiley
    @15MagPies - If you start one so will I. :)
    edited August 2014
    Cool. :D

Edit: I think I'll go start a Sim. lol
    To get it done quicker and I suppose a little easier, have shorter lifespans for the kids. For example, my lifespan looks like this:
    Baby: 5 days
    Toddler: 15 days
    Child: 15 days
    Teenager: 20 days
    Young Adult: 450 days
    Adult: 450 days
    Elder: 150 days

This means you have plenty of time to get the challenge done, and the teens will be teens a little longer to look after their little siblings.
    To get it done quicker and I suppose a little easier, have shorter lifespans for the kids. For example, my lifespan looks like this:<br />
    Baby: 5 days<br />
    Toddler: 15 days<br />
    Child: 15 days<br />
    Teenager: 20 days<br />
    Young Adult: 450 days<br />
    Adult: 450 days<br />
    Elder: 150 days<br />
    <br />
    This means you have plenty of time to get the challenge done, and the teens will be teens a little longer to look after their little siblings.

I like that. I've written it down in my notes. I might tweak it a little but it looks good. Thanks. :)
    edited August 2014
    @Rawla - you're welcome :) I hate shortening the lifespan for kids, because I love the toddler and child stages, but it would really take forever if the lifespan was longer :/
  • moveobjects7moveobjects7 Posts: 46 Member
    Hi all! I'm just starting mine now, still working on the prologue and download cc (:
  • princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Hi All! I've recently starting mine again after losing my previously 100 Baby Challenge due to some series of unfortunate events >.> (I was up to 18! D: )
    Now I have my lovely lady London Davis and baby number one Arin Davis

My whole naming plan rn is Youtubers starting with Gamers
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
    edited August 2014
    Hey all, so I couldn't wait any longer to share the prologue as I am a couple chapters into the challenge but here is the link to Kelly Smith & the 100 Baby Challenge.

onehundredsmithbabies.wordpress.com
    Yay, another 100 baby challenge!
    So a lot has happened since my last time here ^^;
    I'm now 7 babies in!
    1- Arin
    2-Danny
    3-Suzy
    4,5,6,7- Ross,Tiffany,Jon,Barry
    You cna come follow me in my 100 baby adventure right here --> davis100challenge.wordpress.com
    @princess2109 - I'm at 7 babies too! Well, I'm actually about conceive baby 8, because the oldest 3 have moved out - want to check out my story? It's at halloway100babychallenge.blogspot.com
    I was six babies in. Then I got my new computer. I'm starting over because I don't want to transfer any files. I want to start fresh. Soooo, I'll keep to the tweak in the rules I had before. I will be playing with a couple instead of just a single Sim. :)
    edited August 2014
    > @Makayla_MakaPaka said:
    > princess2109 - I'm at 7 babies too! Well, I'm actually about conceive baby 8, because the oldest 3 have moved out - want to check out my story? It's at halloway100babychallenge.blogspot.com

Wow! I applaud you for not having any CC in your game xD I have tons of it.
    Post edited by princess2109 on
    2yz9z5g.jpg

I give you guys the Davis kids at this point in time on my game!
    so the teenager is baby #1 Arin
    blondie is baby #4, Ross
    purple shorts is baby #7, Barry
    Green dress is #3, Suzy
    grey scooter shirt is # 5, Tiffany
    #3 T-shirt is baby #2, Danny
    and boy-scout over at the end is #6 Jon~
    My new couple (yes I'm tweaking the rules a bit) Paige & Charles Little (100 Little Ones) now have their first baby... or should I say babies. Without the fertility treatment or listening to kids music, her first pregnancy produced twins! Amy and Bree. I'm waiting for them to get a little older before I have her try for baby again. Having teens in the house to help would be very nice. :)
    Hey all! I've got another update, on my blog she's up to one but in game.. Well you'll just have to wait and see :)

Link to blog - http://onehundredsmithbabies.wordpress.com/

@princess2109 - I used to have heaps, but it messed up my game - I have a really bad laptop :\

But I'm so happy! For the first time, in 2 years of sims, I have TRIPLETS!!!!
    edited September 2014
    @Makayla_MakaPaka - That's great! Triplets are awesome. Extremely difficult to care for them all if you don't have help though. Have fun!

@Everyone - Paige & Charles Little (100 Little Ones): They are now up to six! The twins, Amy and Bree and the third born daughter (single) named coral are all children now. The oldest will be teens very soon. The next I believe. And Paige Little and Charles Little now have three more children (infants still). Yes triplets and the very first boy in the family. In the order of their birth, Daliah, Dayree (forgot to give her and E name), and Forest. As the family is now full, I'll have to wait for some YA aging-ups to occur before I can have my couple try for more children.

I'll put it this way for those that like things organized. (read: me lol)

Baby 1: Amy (twin1) - Child
    Baby 2: Bree (twin2) - Child
    Baby 3: Coral (single) - Child
    Baby 4: Daliah (triplet 1) - Infant
    Baby 5: Dayree (triplet 2) - Infant
    Baby 6: Forest (triplet 3) - Infant

@Anyone - Does anyone remember what a teen must know before they can be aged up early? I think perhaps I will age up the kids once new ones are born. So my eldest twins (children) I should age up now to teen, since the triplets were just born.
    Post edited by Rawla on