March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No wonder they been keeping quite. . .lol

ยซ1
Things just seem to be going from bad to worse. I mean I'm not hating it...hell I'm going to buy it make no mistake, but they cant be proud of what they churning out. So many cut features....ugly basic app style map....blooming graphics. Its like they have made this the Basic version of the sims. No wonder they been banging on about emotions....its the only thing they have go on.

I have the Sims Free Play on my ipad and The Sims 3 on Ps3 and Ts4 looks like the took booth those games and smooshed them together and added emotions.

ai ya yai. . . :mrgreen:

Comments

• picklesim08picklesim08 Posts: 211 Member
    edited August 2014
    I like the direction of this game and can't wait to play The Sims 4 for PCs!!!!
  • mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited August 2014
    I'm glad someone else agrees with me. lol.
  • pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    edited August 2014
    Haiden wrote:
    Things just seem to be going from bad to worse. I mean I'm not hating it...hell I'm going to buy it make no mistake, but they cant be proud of what they churning out. So many cut features....ugly basic app style map....blooming graphics. Its like they have made this the Basic version of the sims. No wonder they been banging on about emotions....its the only thing they have go on.

I have the Sims Free Play on my ipad and The Sims 3 on Ps3 and Ts4 looks like the took booth those games and smooshed them together and added emotions.

This.
  • JayedTadaSkierJayedTadaSkier Posts: 817 Member
    edited August 2014

EA tending to the flock again? :wink:
  • SimChic1SimChic1 Posts: 3,449 Member
    edited August 2014
    Haiden wrote:

^This. But I say it also looks sorta like Sims Social but 3D.
    edited August 2014

Nope, just a happy simmer excited to start a new adventure with this game. Not everyone that is excited for a game is a sheep. :wink::wink::wink:
  • DemyanoSlavDemyanoSlav Posts: 581 Member
    edited August 2014
    To be honest, I'm trying to focus on what has been added, not what has been removed. It makes it easier to buy the game.
    edited August 2014

Nope, just a happy simmer excited to start a new adventure with this game. Not everyone that is excited for a game is a sheep. :wink::wink::wink:

No.

You, judging from your posts, are.

You basically post variations of "I'm excited things are getting cut! I love it"!
  • JayedTadaSkierJayedTadaSkier Posts: 817 Member
    edited August 2014

Have fun throwing your 60$ at a sequel to a game that has less features than the previous installments; that's being a sheep.

Would you buy an iPhone 6 if it was slightly bigger, had the best camera in the WORLD, but removed all internet features? That's what it's like buying the Sims 4 - a few steps forward, several steps baaaahhck :lol:
  • mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited August 2014

Have fun throwing your 60$ at a sequel to a game that has less features than the previous installments; that's being a sheep.

Would you buy an iPhone 6 if it was slightly bigger, had the best camera in the WORLD, but removed all internet features? That's what it's like buying the Sims 4 - a few steps forward, several steps baaaahhck :lol:

How about 38 dollars? THANKS CDKEYS!
    edited August 2014
    Lol, of course when there is someone in the minority everyone has to attack them to make themselves feel better. That's okay, it doesn't hurt my feelings. I'm okay with people having different opinions unlike you guys. Why don't you grow up a little bit? Have a great day!!
  • HaidenHaiden Posts: 3,841 Member
    edited August 2014

Lol that's what starting to get to me.....this is what we gonna pay $60 for?

They should compromise . . .just how the cut features they should cut the price

$20 off would make me smile :mrgreen:
    edited August 2014
    Lol, of course when there is someone in the minority everyone has to attack them to make themselves feel better. That's okay, it doesn't hurt my feelings. I'm okay with people having different opinions unlike you guys. Why don't you grow up a little bit? Have a great day!!

Was that you attacking us to feel better?

• jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    edited August 2014
    pguida wrote:

That's him being defensive to your initial personally derogatory move. In real life, when someone gets punched, people may walk away, but it's no surprise either if they punch back.

You don't like the game. That's fine. Let other people who do like the game play it. You should be able to differentiate the difference between insulting the game itself vs. insulting the people.

For what it's worth, I think this looks like a horrible game. But if someone really wants to play it, it doesn't really hurt me, now, does it?
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Grimnir9Grimnir9 Posts: 83 Member
    edited August 2014

Just because someone doesn't agree with your view doesn't make them sheep. As a matter of fact, if he denied his personal feelings about this game, and followed with the rest of the crowd here, who hates what this game is turning out to be, then he would be a sheep. As it stands, everyone has the right to their opinion.
  • gmgargmgar Posts: 2,064 Member
    edited August 2014
    pguida wrote:

Go report it on your The ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ Pedro.
    edited August 2014
    jcp011c2 wrote:
    pguida wrote:

That's him being defensive to your initial personally derogatory move. In real life, when someone gets punched, people may walk away, but it's no surprise either if they punch back.

You don't like the game. That's fine. Let other people who do like the game play it. You should be able to differentiate the difference between insulting the game itself vs. insulting the people.

For what it's worth, I think this looks like a horrible game. But if someone really wants to play it, it doesn't really hurt me, now, does it?

One need to grow a thick skin on the interwebz. . .that being said pguida called a lot of things since the minimal amount of info was thrown to us. He has put up with a lot of neysayers and taken some heavy flack for his opinions and observations. . .which sadly have been confirmed.

lol pguida . . .you must have a crystal ball lol
  • GrapefruitdreamsGrapefruitdreams Posts: 59 Member
    edited August 2014
    pguida wrote:

No.

You, judging from your posts, are.

You basically post variations of "I'm excited things are getting cut! I love it"!
    And you're a jerk. Seriously, you can have your opinion, but you don't have to be mean about it.
    edited August 2014
    jcp011c2 wrote:
    pguida wrote:

Well, if that was a punch back, it was weak. He mostly offended himself.
    edited August 2014
    pguida wrote:

And you're a jerk. Seriously, you can have your opinion, but you don't have to be mean about it.

It's not mean when it's true. Im a jerk. He's a sheep who basically posts variations of "I'm excited things are getting cut! I love it"!

All true.
  • Grimnir9Grimnir9 Posts: 83 Member
    edited August 2014

Just because someone doesn't agree with your view doesn't make them sheep. As a matter of fact, if he denied his personal feelings about this game, and followed with the rest of the crowd here, who hates what this game is turning out to be, then he would be a sheep. As it stands, everyone has the right to their opinion.
    edited August 2014
    Haiden wrote:

One need to grow a thick skin on the interwebz. . .that being said pguida called a lot of things since the minimal amount of info was thrown to us. He has put up with a lot of neysayers and taken some heavy flack for his opinions and observations. . .which sadly have been confirmed.

lol pguida . . .you must have a crystal ball lol

Yes. I was more attacked and offended than anyone. People wished AIDS on me.

I just shrugged it off.

No need for this drama when I now call a sheep a sheep.
  • GrapefruitdreamsGrapefruitdreams Posts: 59 Member
    edited August 2014
    pguida wrote:
    pguida wrote:

It's not mean when it's true. Im a jerk. He's a sheep who basically posts variations of "I'm excited things are getting cut! I love it"!

All true.
    And you're cynical about everything. I guess it balances out.
    edited August 2014
    Hey hey!. . .no flaming here you peeps wanna argue go find another thread :mrgreen:

no I posted this earlier. . .look how similar this is

Ps3 version....note demarcated districts with +/- 5 lots

the-sims-3-20101007042358819.jpg"width=600"

Ts4 version

Untitled.jpg"width=600"

Similar yes?......though updated but similar concept.
  • Jdavij20033Jdavij20033 Posts: 2,054 Member
    edited August 2014
    gmgar wrote:
    pguida wrote:

Go report it on your The ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ Pedro.

I was actually told that those disappointed with TS4 were in the minority. I guess we're just louder (or faster typists?).
    rifJadC.png