Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Change of Heart & Back in Business!

Comments

• Rostri-JoduRostri-Jodu Posts: 718 Member
    edited August 2014
    Post edited by Rostri-Jodu on
  • DillynJamesDillynJames Posts: 551 Member
    edited August 2014
    Because everyone on these forums tries to make their male Sims look like the Incredible Hulk, and they end up looking like a pinhead placed on top of a mountain. If it were an extreme I would be Ok with it, but I'm seeing it on every male Sim and it annoys me. Either EA or the creators need to look at male body shapes a little closer to get more realistic proportions.

I know your post is a couple days old, but I actually have to agree with you. I mean, I do like that we can adjust shoulder width, but you're right, it seems like everyone is making male shoulders as broad as they can. I know it's just personal preference (you can design your sims however you want)but the most of the male sims bodies are looking the exact same to me (large broad shoulders, small heads, big arms). The people at Sims 4 keep showing that shirtless guy with yellow shorts and he just looks so weird to me! Not proportional at all.

That being said, I do like the sims that the poster has been posting! (Except for the shoulders, but eh..what can you do?) I love the way a lot of them look! Imagine when we can all play the real game and get all the clothes that come with it! Obviously the demo is limited, and you can kind of tell because a lot of Sims are wearing the same clothes with different textures and patters (but that's not your fault.)! Great job!
    modthesims.info/member.php?u=8889989 320k downloads on ModTheSims; CarlDillynson
    edited August 2014
    edited August 2014
  • GreenEyedTigressGreenEyedTigress Posts: 23 New Member
    edited August 2014
    Nice, I love them! I'm "on the fence", and keep swaying between a definite "NO!", and "well, maybe", but when I see awesome ideas like this, and others' creations, makes me think , "yes"!
  • jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    edited August 2014
    Nice, I love them! I'm "on the fence", and keep swaying between a definite "NO!", and "well, maybe", but when I see awesome ideas like this, and others' creations, makes me think , "yes"!

I too am on the fence as to wither I want the game or not. A friend has pre-ordered and paid for the game for me as a gift. I have done her favors in the past, so I guess I am kind of stuck with the game, but, not sure I will be buying expansions, we will see how much I like it. But I agree this post has done more for me in a positive way than anything that EA has put out yet. These sims are awesome and look like fun to play. How many townies can you have in the game?
  • BBadictBBadict Posts: 282 Member
    edited August 2014
    TS4CAS2014-08-0311-23-08-56_zpsac474bad.png

Next up...Sailor Moon Inspired! Also, many thanks to everyone for their kind comments and, Chimp, I added your request to the list!

I love these! Thanks for taking my request! And no nasty sweatsuit mobsters too! :lol:
    I love The Godfather and mob related movies/books/tv/video games so this is right up my alley!
    edited August 2014
  • kovu0207kovu0207 Posts: 6,209 Member
    edited August 2014
    When it - and, I guess, EA - gives you lemons, suck it up and make some lemon-colored or lemon-shaped townies! :)

Lemon-shaped townies, now there's something i'd love to see. :D
    kovu0207ver2.jpg
  • GrapefruitdreamsGrapefruitdreams Posts: 59 Member
    edited August 2014
    I really love them, but why are all the guys incredibly ripped and broad-shouldered? I don't think I've met more than two guys that size, and I thought I had broad shoulders. =P It's a really really neat idea though. I'll be doing this when I finally get the demo! :D EDIT: I just realized there are more on other pages. The more recent ones are in better proportion.
  • slade520slade520 Posts: 44 Member
    edited August 2014
    TS4CAS2014-08-0123-30-12-70_zpsf1a3dd8b.png

Next up...Boybands!

Ty!! Im defentaly using them
  • hannaaj22hannaaj22 Posts: 685 Member
    edited August 2014
    This is such a great idea, loving all the sims you have been making and I can't wait to get my hands on the demo! Personally, I'm going to wait until the game has gone down in price a little before I purchase it but things like this really make me want it on release day! Good job, I've bookmarked this! :thumbup:
    Leon Family Tree
    Origin ID: hannaaj22
  • 15MagPies15MagPies Posts: 416 Member
    edited August 2014
    I've been loving all these so far, but I don't really get the good and evil ones.
    edited August 2014
  • hannaaj22hannaaj22 Posts: 685 Member
    edited August 2014
    kovu0207 wrote:
    When it - and, I guess, EA - gives you lemons, suck it up and make some lemon-colored or lemon-shaped townies! :)

Lemon-shaped townies, now there's something i'd love to see. :D

TS4CAS2014-08-0317-48-58-46_zps9f5da26b.png

I...I couldn't help myself. I just had to make them! Too funny. Just too funny.

Next up...Outlander! For realz.

The names of these got me laughing! :lol:
    Leon Family Tree
    Origin ID: hannaaj22
    edited August 2014
  • GinypumkinGinypumkin Posts: 207 Member
    edited August 2014
    TS4CAS2014-08-0313-32-38-20_zpsb4557eec.png

Next up...Sports Fans!

Kyaaaa thanks! Even without the color wheel you can have a variety of color love them ! :mrgreen:
    edited August 2014
    edited August 2014
  • simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    edited August 2014
    Great new sims!
    edited August 2014
  • LegoNinja5LegoNinja5 Posts: 69 New Member
    edited August 2014
    TS4CAS2014-08-0410-20-54-01_zps952eedbd.png

Next up...EXO-M!

The first Sim with the big eyes is actually really cute, haha. I have a blast looking at all of your rad Sims, keep it up! :D
    edited August 2014
  • dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    edited August 2014
    TS4CAS2014-08-0413-39-50-10_zpsb3358f09.png

TYSM, ILY, THEY ARE SO PERFECT!!
  • Addicted2FashionAddicted2Fashion Posts: 507 Member
    edited August 2014
    TS4CAS2014-08-0413-39-50-10_zpsb3358f09.png

Next up...The Germanotta Family!

I need to download these immidiately when I have the game!
    2dlpsog.png