Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calisane’s Creations, Fireside House - page 1

CalisaneCalisane Posts: 61 Member
Hello everyone. I would like to show you the Golden Crust Bakery and Tearoom. Your sims can browse the freshly baked bread, pies and cookies in the bakery down stairs. Enjoy a cup of tea upstairs or dive into the chocolate fountain. They can sit and read a book in the reading nooks and enjoy the smell of freshly baked bread.

There is no third party CC and it has all been play tested. I hope you enjoy 

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8348881

1Front.jpg

3sideofhouse.jpg

4Bakerytill.jpg

5Seatingarea.jpg

6Bakeryrack.jpg

7Bakeryoven.jpg

8kitchensink.jpg

9chocolatefountain.jpg

10teaset.jpg

12seperateupstairssitting.jpg

11Upstairssittingarea.jpg
Origin ID Calisane

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,520 Member
    edited July 2014
    Golden Crust Bakery and Tearoom is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of it! The roofing looks great and nice pattern on the exterior. It looks nice how you have placed the greenery on the exterior. It looks nice the type of windows that you have used and how you have placed them. It looks very nice how you have done the flowers and plants in the outdoors areas! The wishing well look nice there. Very nice furnishing of the interior! Nice downstairs level for sims to enjoy buying items from the bakery racks. Nice colour shade and pattern that you have used for the walls. The sunflowers picture on the wall looks nice with the colour scheme of the room and is nice for sims to see when buying the food. Very nice sitting nook for sims to enjoy relaxing on the comfortable armchairs there. Great register counter area. It looks great how you have placed the breadsticks and cookie jars there. Nice reading window nook area. Sims will like sitting on the sofa there having a read of a book from the bookcase with the sunlight coming in onto them through the window there. Great design of the kitchen! It looks nice how you have placed the shelves there with the flour, cookie jar and other items on them. The type of kitchen counters that you have used look nice. Very nice upper level of the building! Very nice pattern and colour that you have used for the walls there too. Great alcove area where sims can enjoy using the chocolate fountain! It looks very nice how you have done this alcove, with the placement of the cake and flan stands on the counters either side of the chocolate fountain, and the other alcove area where you have placed the glasses and cookie jar either side of the coffee machine. Sims will like having a cup of coffee from the machine. Sims will enjoy having a nice cup of tea whilst sitting at the tea tables. Nice type of seats that you have used and nice recolouring of the table and chairs. Very nice sitting areas there for sims to relax on the sofas or armchairs and read a book, have a chat and listen to music from the gramophone. It is a nice touch that you have placed the books and flowers decor item on the coffee table.
    It is a very nice place for sims to enjoy visiting for something to eat or drink! :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited July 2014
    What a charming bakery and tearoom! Love it! Especially the exterior! It is oozing old world charm and beauty! :D Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • CalisaneCalisane Posts: 61 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thank you Rose and Yanti for your kind words. I am glad you liked it :D
    Origin ID Calisane
  • imogerimoger Posts: 5,783 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hi, Calisane! Your Golden Crust Bakery and Tearoom is very pretty, great work with the CFE on the architecture, and the inside is warm and inviting :)

Already recommended, but just see that I forgot to come back to comment, sorry.

I rec'd your other builds in your studio too.
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited July 2014
    What a charming build! So pretty :D
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
    edited July 2014
    Thank you Imoger and GreenCat. It was the first time I have used CFE in a build, so I was happy with how it turned out :)
    Origin ID Calisane
    edited August 2014
    Fireside House

Fireside house has recently come onto to the market! This property has 3 bedrooms, 2 ½ bathrooms and a carport. This house includes a master bedroom, a double nursery and children’s bedroom. There is a small hobby area upstairs with a chessboard and easel, as well as empty shelving to display your child’s trophies and prom photos.

Enjoy sitting in the al fresco dining area and eating pizza fresh from the oven, while watching the children play on the swing and seesaw under the magnolia tree. Enjoy the outdoors while gardening under the garden station. The fully fenced back yard will protect your harvest from those pesky zombies!

Enjoy tea for two in the renovated open plan kitchen and dining room. Sit back and relax in front of the fire in the living room. No third party cc included.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8376312

1Front.jpg

2Back.jpg

3Outsidedining.jpg

5Livingroom.jpg

6Fireplace.jpg

7Kitchen.jpg

8Teaset.jpg

8Teaset.jpg

8Teaset.jpg

4Insideentrance.jpg

9Downstairs.jpg

10Nursery.jpg

12Kidsroom.jpg

136Upstairsview.jpg

Origin ID Calisane
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,520 Member
    edited August 2014
    Fireside House is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of it! The pattern and the ivy on the exterior looks nice. It looks great how you have placed the windows. Very nice greenery covered trellis car port! The pond area is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the plants and flowers on the edge of the pond and lily pads look nice. Great back patio area for sims to have fun star gazing using the telescope. Very nice outdoors kitchen and dining area! Sims will enjoy preparing food in the woodstove oven or on the BBQ there and eating the meal at the dining table, enjoying the outdoors air. Nice type of seats that you have used.It looks nice how you have placed the flowers and plants there and used the hedge fencing. The caged candle lights look nice there and are great for eating meals there at night time. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice shades of colours that you have used. The living room is very nice! Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sofa or arm chairs there, having a read of a book and the fireplace will keep the room warm. It looks nice that you have places the row of pictures over the fireplace. The candles on the fireplace ledge look nice there.Great study desk nook area for sims to use a computer at. The books decor on the coffee table looks great, looking like sims have just finished reading them. Nice pattern that you have used for the walls. Nice type of ceiling light that you have used. The kitchen area is nice. Great colour and texture of the kitchen counter, and the type of oven that you have placed there suits well the type of home. The floral wall pattern and the flower floor rug look nice. Very nice tea table corner nook! Sims will enjoy having a nice cup of tea, with the nice sight of the floral picture on the wall and the nice floral wallpaper. The coat and hat stand and the grandfather clock are great homely items for sims to see when they enter the home. Very nice patterning and colouring of the walls and beds/ cots children's bedroom and the nursery! The teapot themed ceiling light in the children's bedroom looks great! Nice wall pattern you have used in the master bedroom room too.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    edited August 2014
    Thank you for your comments Rose, you have a wonderful eye for detail. I am glad you liked it :)
    Origin ID Calisane