Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

That darn cow!

KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
I swear, that stupid cow mascot from the sims 2 is A LOT of trouble.

He just came up to my sims Roxanne and Jeffery who are engaged. And started hitting on Roxanne. Of course she didn't like it. But it made Jeffery angry at her and thought she was cheating on him....took my ages to get their relationship back up.

CURSE YOU STUPID COW MASCOT!

Comments

• 1445614456 Posts: 349 New Member
    edited August 2014
    Wow! Is this on sims 2 or 3 because I have never heard of this cheeky mascot. MaKe sure Roxy and Jeff are back and happy! :)
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    edited August 2014
    The Sims 2 :) In the university.
  • MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    edited August 2014
    I used to have a mod that would keep the cow away -- it was a stuffed cow's head you could put in your dorm or fraternity house :-) Sadly, I don't have it anymore, lost in the shuffle.

When I see the cow coming, I often pause the game, do "moveobjects on" and delete the cow, then do "moveobjects off." Doesn't seem to hurt anything. It's nice if there's a llama mascot or cheerleader around; they'll engage in a fight with the cow. Of course, it's very distracting and has made my Sim late for class more than once.
  • ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited August 2014
    If I have a handy sim, I let them build one of those security devices to zap the cow/llama/cheerleader.

If not, I build a special room with no windows, door or roof. I install a stove, one counter, fridge, chair and a cheap bed. Then I use MOO to move the offender into the little room. I leave them there until their motives are in the red. Before AL came out, I'd leave them there until they burned the place down.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    edited August 2014
    I so hope they put some of that goofiness of sims 2 into sims 4. Ack I remember that cow.. so funny.
    Laugh out loud. Often
    edited August 2014
    ErnesaT wrote:
    If I have a handy sim, I let them build one of those security devices to zap the cow/llama/cheerleader.

If not, I build a special room with no windows, door or roof. I install a stove, one counter, fridge, chair and a cheap bed. Then I use MOO to move the offender into the little room. I leave them there until their motives are in the red. Before AL came out, I'd leave them there until they burned the place down.

Oh, I forgot about those devices! I never played OFB much and as a result never used the various workstations much. I have one Sim who is busy acquiring businesses right now. He'll have to open a store that features stuff like that so my Uni Sims can go buy one :-D
  • haloujahalouja Posts: 175 Member
    edited August 2014
    I always used to get my sim to ask the cow mascot to leave, and then it would leave the lot for a while; problem solved, at least until it came back again . . .
    This signature has encountered a problem and will now close; do you want to send an error message?

25Aug2014
    edited August 2014
    halouja wrote:
    I always used to get my sim to ask the cow mascot to leave, and then it would leave the lot for a while; problem solved, at least until it came back again . . .

I was never successful in asking the cow to leave. I'd queue the action up 4 or 5 times but it would always drop out of the action queue.
  • Snakefire30Snakefire30 Posts: 473 Member
    edited August 2014
    I use TwoJeffs Visitor Controller (http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=17.0 ) to ban the Cow and other Sims 2 Uni NPCs.
    edited August 2014
    MsPhy wrote:
    ErnesaT wrote:

Oh, I forgot about those devices! I never played OFB much and as a result never used the various workstations much. I have one Sim who is busy acquiring businesses right now. He'll have to open a store that features stuff like that so my Uni Sims can go buy one :-D

Yup. It works on those pesky trashcan kicking, rejected lovers too. :twisted:
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited August 2014
    Giggles. I remember that cow mascot. I think I may have put one in a pool without ladders! Hehehehe. Also the drama professors!
    :) Smile!

edited August 2014
    Puddinroy wrote:
    Giggles. I remember that cow mascot. I think I may have put one in a pool without ladders! Hehehehe. Also the drama professors!

They are lecherous old geezers. :lol: One of the first things I do, when my sims go to Uni and get a house, is put a fence around the thing and lock it. Not only do I need to keep out the ridiculous mascots, cheerleaders and streaker but also Mr. Lonely Hearts professor. :P Seriously, he should know not to fraternize with the students.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited August 2014
    ErnesaT wrote:

:lol: I'll have to remember this the next time that I play.
    YShQCz1.png
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited August 2014
    Oh man, I do have that cow mascot, it is nothing but trouble. Besides trying to split up couples, they were always setting off the sprinklers and making a huge mess in the process.