Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I have over 3800 simpoints

13...Next

Comments

• darkwidow11darkwidow11 Posts: 601 Member
    edited July 2014
    Whatever you decide to do with the remaining of your simpoints I hope you are able to use them all up. I would hate to think how much money will be wasted if you (or anyone)aren't able to. I don't think they are refundable either so that really stinks.
  • MagZ86MagZ86 Posts: 92 Member
    edited July 2014
    I will definitely have points left over after purchasing the new venue but how many depends on the cost, I think I'll have to do some random gifting coz I don't think I'll have enough to give away a venue
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    edited July 2014
    Erja888 wrote:
    It's very generous of you giving the points away that you have left over.

I want to say a special thank you also to those who chose to gift their leftover points to other simmers. I wish I owned the store but I'm only maybe closer to 50% owning the store. If I did, I would be gifting people as well.
  • jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    edited July 2014
    :D I think gifting leftover sim points is a great idea. There are some on here who can't get simpoints for whatever reason. I have 63 points right now and intend to get more for the final set. I'll spend the leftovers on what I haven't gotten til now - like the toddler walker and playpen. Then *sigh* its all over.

I do hope they keep the store open for a while and don't just suddenly close it down!
    Screenshot-5.jpg
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited July 2014
    Tiki5872 wrote:
    I have quite a bit of simpoints left myself... even after I purchase the last set, and I already own everything in the store. I plan on doing the raffle I do whenever new sets come out and also do some random gifting.
    I will sponsor at least one set in your raffle. It all depends on how many free SimPoint ads I can watch before then. Whatever SimPoints I have after getting the last set will go towards gifting.

Edited to add: I wish EA would give us a transfer option for SimPoints. That way, we could transfer our remaining balances to another Simmer who could use them.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    edited August 2014
    My Wishlist has about $150 worth of Premium Sets on it...so that's about 7 Premium Sets? I've been watching the ads and Daily Deals, but most of the sets on there are fairly new and not eligible for Complete Your Set, or the sale price isn't quite cheap enough. I'm hoping to get enough Simspoints for Christmas to finish my list, but that's a lot of points to ask for. Currently I have 540 Simspoints from watching the ads, they actually ad up really quick if the ads appear frequently enough. Now if those Premium Sets would just come way down in price...here's to hoping.
  • Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    edited August 2014
    Thank you so much Mappin for gifting me the Show Stopping Style haircut! I really appreciate it :D
  • garrison17garrison17 Posts: 362 Member
    edited August 2014
    There will be a Sims 4 store, money bought those Sim points EA is selfish- they are same as cash- its a dirty scam because Sim 4 stuff is the same cash pocket as Sims 3- I use the same cash to buy Sim points that I buy games with- Sim points ARE same as cash!! I also own the store and I have 80 dollars worth cause I thought they would finish out the year! Sim points are same as cash any way you look at it! I will get my money back when EA gets the bird!!