Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ Message about COVERGIRL & LIFE! (Update & Winners)

Iona98Iona98 Posts: 334 New Member
As you've probably guessed, I will not be continuing either of my competitions. I'm really sorry, as you have all been fantastic competitors, but I just don't have the time and I have a lot going on at the moment. I thought I would have lots of spare time in the summer but I'm currently on holiday so will not be able to. I have really enjoyed being part of the Sims community and will miss you all :oops: Thanks for making me feel welcome and sticking with me! (I don't think I will take on hosting again - maybe competing in the future will be a better option :wink: )

However I have awarded first place and runners up for Covergirl and LIFE based on everyone's assignments overall down below!

COVERGIRL:

WINNER - Maggie!

Maggie, overall I felt you were the most consistent with your assignments and showed off a range of skills and creativity. You have gone so far since the beginning of this competition and I have loved every one of your images - as has Vi! Well done!

Winner_zpsd1477dc9.jpg

RUNNERS UP - Chan, Samm & Lily
All of you have greatly developed over the course of this competition and I have really enjoyed having you. I had trouble even picking a winner therefore I chose to award all of you with runner ups! Well done!

RunnerUp1_zpsf1409376.jpg

RunnerUp3_zps4b9d8508.jpg

RunnerUp2_zpsa020904c.jpg

Covergirl is my first competition which has been really enjoyable - it's been great getting to know you guys and I hope to see you around!

Vi -
Thanks Vi for being a fabby judge, and a brilliant guide for a newbie like me! (Here's a little something for you)

Judge_zps9627dee8.jpg

LIFE:

WINNER - Cyan

Even though you may not have been first in all the assignments, to me you are a winner! I love your slightly quirky style and your interesting stories that fitted well with each assignment. Well done!

Winner_zpsc534282a.jpg

RUNNER UP - Clover
For every assignment you have produced a cohesive story that fitted well with your shot! You have followed the requirements to a T and I have enjoyed looking at and reading every one of your assignments. Well done!

RunnerUp_zps15c28f00.jpg

Samm -
Thank you for being a fantastic judge (better than the host :wink: ) and I really appreciate all the work you put into it! You have been a great competitor in Covergirl as well as a fantastic judge in LIFE! (Here's a little something for you)

Judge_zps8febf503.jpg

Once again sorry for all the delays, and this kind of an end (sorry the siggies aren't the best). I have learnt so much - including how time consuming hosting is :wink: - but have really enjoyed getting to know all of you! I'll be lurking for now, so will hopefully still see you all competing in the forums.

Happy Simming!

Comments

• spackichanspackichan Posts: 1,183 Member
    edited July 2014
    thankyou for having us iona! :mrgreen: you've been fantastic. hope to see you around the forums or perhaps compete against you one day! good luck with whatever you decide to do! <3
    (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
  • CyazuraiCyazurai Posts: 1,284 Member
    edited July 2014
    I completely understand being busier than you anticipated over the summer! I signed up for so many comps and here I am, constantly turning them in late or on the day of or asking for extensions 'cause I'm always busy. I hope to see you around again! :D Have a fun rest of the summer!

And now.. AAAAAH! :mrgreen: Thank you sososo much! My first comp win! Squeee! I just.. yay! Now I'll be perfectly content to lose all the rest of them. :lol:
    I believe something's can't be explained
    They are hidden in the mist and in the silver rain...
  • SammLiteSammLite Posts: 1,171 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thank you so much Iona for the banners and for not just dropping both comps :D Those comps were super fun to be modeling & judging in! Thank you sosososo much <3
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • IncomingVirusIncomingVirus Posts: 2,831 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thanks Iona! I love it! :)

Going to ad it to my collection. :):)
    35a41sn.gif
  • Iona98Iona98 Posts: 334 New Member
    edited July 2014
    spackichan wrote:
    thankyou for having us iona! :mrgreen: you've been fantastic. hope to see you around the forums or perhaps compete against you one day! good luck with whatever you decide to do! <3

Thanks, Chan! I'm taking a break over the Summer, but who knows I may come back to compete later on in the year when I have time (but I'll still be lurking for now)!
    edited July 2014
    Cyazurai wrote:
    I completely understand being busier than you anticipated over the summer! I signed up for so many comps and here I am, constantly turning them in late or on the day of or asking for extensions 'cause I'm always busy. I hope to see you around again! :D Have a fun rest of the summer!

And now.. AAAAAH! :mrgreen: Thank you sososo much! My first comp win! Squeee! I just.. yay! Now I'll be perfectly content to lose all the rest of them. :lol:

You're welcome Cyan! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    edited July 2014
    SammLite wrote:
    Thank you so much Iona for the banners and for not just dropping both comps :D Those comps were super fun to be modeling & judging in! Thank you sosososo much <3

Thanks Samm - glad you enjoyed it!
    edited July 2014
    Thanks Iona! I love it! :)

Going to ad it to my collection. :):)

Awesome! (You do have quite an impressive collection :wink: )
  • Mhamilton0911Mhamilton0911 Posts: 2,220 Member
    edited July 2014
    WOW! thanks! my first comp win, so exciting! I will add this to my siggy soon, as I find some time, hopefully later today! Thanks again! this was a fun competition!
  • CloverCloudCloverCloud Posts: 362 Member
    edited July 2014
    Sorry to see you go Iona, but thank you for being respectful and finishing everything up! I really appreciate it :D

Congrats Cyan!!!! Every one of your shots were amazing!

And I really like the banners! Thanks so much!

P.S - ...Erm, would someone be kind enough to tell me how to get my forum signature to cycle through various siggie's? :oops:
    imageedit_4_5979482218_zpsb717fa34.gif~original
  • spackichanspackichan Posts: 1,183 Member
    edited July 2014
    Sorry to see you go Iona, but thank you for being respectful and finishing everything up! I really appreciate it :D

P.S - ...Erm, would someone be kind enough to tell me how to get my forum signature to cycle through various siggie's? :oops:

http://ezgif.com/maker :mrgreen:
    (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
  • SammLiteSammLite Posts: 1,171 Member
    edited July 2014

Personally, I use lunapic because of it's good quality and the fact you can change the speed :D
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • antebellum13antebellum13 Posts: 183 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thanks for finishing these up! It's great to have closure, it is the very first comp I ever entered. Good luck, and hope to see you come around again!
  • CloverCloudCloverCloud Posts: 362 Member
    edited July 2014
    Huzzah! Thanks Samm and spackichan for the help! :)
    imageedit_4_5979482218_zpsb717fa34.gif~original