Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can anyone give me a link or info of how to get TjStreak objects?

Please..:(

He closed his blog. I haven't downloaded his stuff (skyscrappers) when I was playing sims in 2011, that because I wasn't interested in city landscaping back then..but now everything is already too late. How can build marvelous city without Tj's stuff?

And does anyone knows how to contact him?
Thank you

Comments

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited July 2014
    Junceda may have some of his stuff as she likes his builds. I know he likes to hang out on that flight simulator thing also - I think it is a Microsoft program or something. He does sometimes jump in the forums every now and then as well.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• joswanjoswan Posts: 12
    edited July 2014
    Thank you, but she's not having the exact items I need.
    I really hope he can check this thread. I really need password to access his blog :(

Thanks for the info though :)
  • juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hi!
    I´ve been trying to find a valid link but it seams as he has locked all his blogs.

I have many of his items, may be if you tell me what are you looking for...

There are also many skyscrapers from Tj and other creators in the NewYork city world in Mediafire, I can send you some of them also if that is what you are looking for.

Edit to say I have items that I have used in worlds I have never uploaded so just tell me and I can see to upload them for you in a private way, I don´t know why he has locked his blogs but I do know that all his items have been for everyone wanting them for a long time and he has said to me that I can upload them with my worlds just giving him the credit, that is why I am offering them to you...
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
    edited July 2014
    You can go and look at this page, if you are not interested on the world you can download the CC with all the skyscrapers, they are in package format, I strongly recommend you to download the whole world also

http://www.sims3createaworld.com/new-york-city-by-daniel/

Screenshot-8.jpg?resize=740%2C555
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

• auntielyndsauntielynds Posts: 3,071 Member
    edited July 2014
    I found these on one of my external drives. I'm not sure if everything is there or just what I liked.

TJ's Deco Buildings
  • tjstreaktjstreak Posts: 808 Member
    edited July 2014
    I put the basic clean blog up again for a short period of time. This address should work: tjstreakssims.blogspot.com

Quite frankly, it's long past the time for TJ Streak to disappear into the ether.

The blog was started as a protest against the heavy handed censorship and self righteous attitude of TSR. In particular, I was disturbed by the actions of certain featured artists who would scour the internet for artwork and convert it into Sims artwork. The stealing of someone else's work did not bother me as much as the featured artists who attempted to claim credit for this work, and worse yet, make money off of it. That was just plain wrong.

To add insult to injury, the people at TSR got mighty uppity when they were called on their misconduct. My complaints were met with threats and harassment. I believe that some of the featured artists went so far as to hack my accounts both here and at TSR.

So I parodied TSR's practice by finding highly inappropriate pictures and converting it into Sims artwork. Taking someone else's work and converting it into paintings in the Sims is actually very easy to do, and no one really deserves to be making money doing it. A lot of people never got the satire. (Like most satire, it was actually pretty brutal.)

Along the way, I found something that I could do that was actually useful to others: namely, making meta data objects for Create-A-World. I also made tutorials showing others how to do it.

However, the Sims 3 era is drawing to a close, and I have no intention of moving onto the Sims 4. The Sims 4 strikes me as a infantile incarnation of the Sims which has stripped out just about everything I liked in the Sims 3. Quite frankly, I see the Sims 4 as a giant step backwards. Maybe after it flops, EA will see the error of their ways and make the Sims 5 a worthy successor to the Sims 3; but I doubt there will be a Sims 5.

In any case, it is time for TJ Streak to vanish. I had been caring for my father, who had severe Alzheimers, for the past 12 years. He passed away several months ago, and it is high time for me to move on with my life and not worry about the petty concerns of the Sims community.
    edited July 2014
    Hi Tj! Glad to see you over there though it is for saying good bye.

I´ll check your blog in case there is something I still don´t have and I may need anytime, thankyou for sharing your work again.

I can understand your feelings toward your father illness and passing away as my own mother has been suffering Alzheimers for the last 10 years and I am on charge of her care, hope everything goes well for you from now after
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

• auntielyndsauntielynds Posts: 3,071 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thank you for opening your blog back up TJ. I wanted to reread some of your tutorials before they're gone.

My condolences to you and your family on the loss of your Father. I understand the stress of caring for a loved one with declining physical, and cognitive issues.

I for one will miss your point of view here on the forums. :wink:
    edited July 2014
    junceda wrote:
    Hi!
    I´ve been trying to find a valid link but it seams as he has locked all his blogs.

I have many of his items, may be if you tell me what are you looking for...

There are also many skyscrapers from Tj and other creators in the NewYork city world in Mediafire, I can send you some of them also if that is what you are looking for.

Edit to say I have items that I have used in worlds I have never uploaded so just tell me and I can see to upload them for you in a private way, I don´t know why he has locked his blogs but I do know that all his items have been for everyone wanting them for a long time and he has said to me that I can upload them with my worlds just giving him the credit, that is why I am offering them to you...

Hi! Thanks for your help :mrgreen: . I know I've seen some in New York files but I particularly looking for Columbia building replica in Seattle
    edited July 2014
    I found these on one of my external drives. I'm not sure if everything is there or just what I liked.

TJ's Deco Buildings
    Oh WOW! :-o Thanks better checked it out :wink:
    edited July 2014
    tjstreak wrote:
    I put the basic clean blog up again for a short period of time. This address should work: tjstreakssims.blogspot.com

Quite frankly, it's long past the time for TJ Streak to disappear into the ether.

The blog was started as a protest against the heavy handed censorship and self righteous attitude of TSR. In particular, I was disturbed by the actions of certain featured artists who would scour the internet for artwork and convert it into Sims artwork. The stealing of someone else's work did not bother me as much as the featured artists who attempted to claim credit for this work, and worse yet, make money off of it. That was just plain wrong.

To add insult to injury, the people at TSR got mighty uppity when they were called on their misconduct. My complaints were met with threats and harassment. I believe that some of the featured artists went so far as to hack my accounts both here and at TSR.

So I parodied TSR's practice by finding highly inappropriate pictures and converting it into Sims artwork. Taking someone else's work and converting it into paintings in the Sims is actually very easy to do, and no one really deserves to be making money doing it. A lot of people never got the satire. (Like most satire, it was actually pretty brutal.)

Along the way, I found something that I could do that was actually useful to others: namely, making meta data objects for Create-A-World. I also made tutorials showing others how to do it.

However, the Sims 3 era is drawing to a close, and I have no intention of moving onto the Sims 4. The Sims 4 strikes me as a infantile incarnation of the Sims which has stripped out just about everything I liked in the Sims 3. Quite frankly, I see the Sims 4 as a giant step backwards. Maybe after it flops, EA will see the error of their ways and make the Sims 5 a worthy successor to the Sims 3; but I doubt there will be a Sims 5.

In any case, it is time for TJ Streak to vanish. I had been caring for my father, who had severe Alzheimers, for the past 12 years. He passed away several months ago, and it is high time for me to move on with my life and not worry about the petty concerns of the Sims community.

I saw some of your naughty pictures/stuff Tj and quite frankly I wasn't bothered. Although it's kind of random to see naked babes with advance skycrappers but you like what you like ;) Stay tough Tj, since you helping people more than to make them...well...upset ^^ lol.
    THANKS alot for your RETURN!!

I need quite a moment to collect things I like :lol:
    edited July 2014

I have SIMILAR THOUGHTS for sims 4!! :thumbdown: And stay tough for your dad too, take care Tj
  • DJMIXMASTERDJMIXMASTER Posts: 78 Member
    does anyone have any of TJ Streak tutorials
    edited November 2016
    He used to have a web site - maybe he still does. Try a Google search or try modthesims. Maybe they know. Also he used to love the Airplane simulator - perhaps he may still hang on those forums too.
    ETA
    His blog site is still there- I cannot put the link here though because of the adult content - so you will need to google TJ Streak Sims 3 blog spot. Hope that helps.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!

done that but could not find much
    edited November 2016
    done that but could not find much

Oh goodness. I so wish I could share the link as I was even there on the blog site but I would get banned because of his adult content or so I heard. The first page of the blog spot shows a pic of his adult male long skirt. I do hope you find it. Sorry I can't be of more help.

ETA - Oh wait - I went back there and it seems that just the male skirt is there. When I tried any of the links none work. So you are right in saying you can't find the actual site.

Did you try to look for anything he may have put over at modthesims? That is about the only other place I can think of that he may have shared some of his stuff.

Well here's something about his space needle there:

http://modthesims.info/t/575321

also a guy down in the comments says he has all of TJ's stuff so maybe he can help too. I did try the link the guy provided and got nowhere though. Really weird to say the least. Checked out a few other links too and like you said - all go nowhere - dead ends. He is definitely thorough at removing his stuff - that much I can say.

Post edited by Writin_Reg on

In dreams - I LIVE!

if you try the links they dont work!
    if you try the links they dont work!

Nope, they don't work. As I said I did try them and you are right. I am out of ideas.

In dreams - I LIVE!

this so sad

• angrystomachangrystomach Posts: 7 New Member
    sorry for the bump but does anyone happen to have the ultra flat distant terrain by tjstreak? I think he did two, and the one I'm looking for is the one that matches the default Create a World terrain, not the one that looks like it was ripped from a google map. can somebody please help?
    bump?
    sorry for the bump but does anyone happen to have the ultra flat distant terrain by tjstreak? I think he did two, and the one I'm looking for is the one that matches the default Create a World terrain, not the one that looks like it was ripped from a google map. can somebody please help?

Check with Junceda on Sims 3 pages.

In dreams - I LIVE!

> @Writin_Reg said:
    > angrystomach wrote: »
    >
    > sorry for the bump but does anyone happen to have the ultra flat distant terrain by tjstreak? I think he did two, and the one I'm looking for is the one that matches the default Create a World terrain, not the one that looks like it was ripped from a google map. can somebody please help?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Check with Junceda on Sims 3 pages.

I've tried but she has yet to respond to me.
    edited February 2018
    > @Writin_Reg said:
    > angrystomach wrote: »
    >
    > sorry for the bump but does anyone happen to have the ultra flat distant terrain by tjstreak? I think he did two, and the one I'm looking for is the one that matches the default Create a World terrain, not the one that looks like it was ripped from a google map. can somebody please help?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Check with Junceda on Sims 3 pages.

I've tried but she has yet to respond to me.

Yeah - I saw you had posted on her Sims 4 page. I did look for her in the Sims 3 forum and didn't see her. She plays Sims 3 more than Sims 4 because she's also a world builder and of course we can't build in Sims 4.

All I can suggest is hopefully she will get back with you. She is also real busy at times in her real life with family here in the US and has to travel a lot between her country and here.

Did you check the exchange on Sims 3 for her Sims page. She has worlds there that has TJ's stuff in it and the way to download it. You might try there and leave a message if you don't see what you need.

Here;s a link - maybe it will help -

https://www.thesims3.com/mypage/junceda/mystudio

In dreams - I LIVE!

I tried the exchange and downloaded some of her stuff and ran it through Custard to see if I could extract the distant terrain I seek, yet no good. there was nothing I could extract from them. I just don't understand how no one else has it.