Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition to delay The Sims 4: 712 signatures and counting.

Comments

• HazzaPlumbobHazzaPlumbob Posts: 2,455 Member
    edited July 2014
    Yeah sure, signed. It can't hurt to try right? :)
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    edited July 2014
    Yeah sure, signed. It can't hurt to try right? :)

It never hurts to try, it only hurts you if you sit around doing nothing.. I got that in a fortune cookie :lol:
  • ToyoueToyoue Posts: 31 Member
    edited July 2014
    Why delay something that clearly is working very well? Not signed.
  • tea_and_bluestea_and_blues Posts: 889 Member
    edited July 2014
    Updated. Again, for the nth time, keep it polite.

...and... cute, 🐸🐸🐸🐸. Very cute. ;)
  • almariandaalmarianda Posts: 55 Member
    edited July 2014
    Count my vote in!

Simmer since 2001
    Sims 3 still rules! <3
  • Reenee520Reenee520 Posts: 5
    edited July 2014
    Signed.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    edited July 2014
    Vous avez perdu vous devriez abandonner les sims4 sort dans 35 jour alors cette stupide petion devrais etre sur la page 664 sinon meme mieux clairement effacer.
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • MoonbarkerMoonbarker Posts: 1,281 Member
    edited July 2014
    Memina11 wrote:
    Vous avez perdu vous devriez abandonner les sims4 sort dans 35 jour alors cette stupide petion devrais etre sur la page 664 sinon meme mieux clairement effacer.

I know what you're saying but this is an English forum...
  • Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    edited July 2014
    Bump!
  • MALAiA46MALAiA46 Posts: 1,436 Member
    edited July 2014
    I really hope it gets delayed so the toddlers and pools will be added and also for the mac version of the game to come out at the same time as the pc version like in the sims 3 did!
    edited August 2014
    Updated.
  • Sims201271Sims201271 Posts: 173 New Member
    edited August 2014
    Memina11 wrote:
    Another useless thread no more delays the game is coming out september 2 like it or not

:thumbup:
  • killermario16killermario16 Posts: 86 Member
    edited August 2014
    I am still getting the game because if there going to be added later to the game thats ok. Yes i am disappointed but don't want them to delay it. They could always bring the game out in September and then give them couple off weeks to bring out them two things you want!
  • Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    edited August 2014
    Bump!
  • MoonbarkerMoonbarker Posts: 1,281 Member
    edited August 2014
    I am still getting the game because if there going to be added later to the game thats ok. Yes i am disappointed but don't want them to delay it. They could always bring the game out in September and then give them couple off weeks to bring out them two things you want!

It would take much longer than just a couple weeks. It may take them months, maybe even years to add them back in. And that's only IF they add them at all in the first place.
  • 3PupDLS3PupDLS Posts: 882 Member
    edited August 2014
    I'll sign!
  • cellygolgicellygolgi Posts: 5 New Member
    edited August 2014
    Signed, though I've pretty much given up on this. It's a shame, I was looking forward to it before all the cut corners were revealed, like teenagers being pretty much the same as adults. Unless some miracle happens and they do fix these things I'm not going to buy this game at all. The things that bother me most are core things that expansions can't fix.
    edited August 2014
    Updated.
  • HollieboroHollieboro Posts: 54 New Member
    edited August 2014
    Where can I sign the petition?
    edited August 2014
    It's as simple as commenting with the word "signed". I'll add your name now.
  • OutaManaOutaMana Posts: 2
    edited August 2014
    Signed, Count me in.

I have been a long time Simmer and as much as I am excited I am also unimpressed with what I've seen. I feel like they've focused a lot on this whole "Smarter Sims" slogan. Sure Smarter Sims sound cool but the Sims aren't the only thing that make the game great. Building beautiful Architecture and Creating Styles are some of my favorite parts of the game. We all want more Traits, more dynamic personality, and it looks like you're on the right track to supplying that! But it also looks like you might only supply that. Take your time EA, don't screw this up...
  • SuRihtanilSuRihtanil Posts: 1,456 Member
    edited August 2014
    You should also put in a pole for people WANTING it released as scheduled. I vote to release it as normal with no delays.
    edited August 2014
    Updated. SuRihtanil - read the OP, there's already a link to a counter petition someone set up. :)
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited August 2014
    Let's hope they delay this since people at Creator's Camp reported bugs in multitasking, Sims still put objects (violin) in front of doors blocking themselves etc. It just makes me wonder where is that better AI we were promised. I mean that was a huge selling point wasn't it?

This game is so unfinished.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • shy_lil_babyshy_lil_baby Posts: 62 Member
    edited August 2014
    Signed!!