Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We will always have Amore *Updated Wed August 6th!*

Hey Simmers,

The Last Venue of Amore has a lot of beautiful and exciting content, and we are about to start sharing them all!

1) Remember that amazing window SimGuruCopeland mentioned the other week? Check out the fully re-colorable, two-story Amber Rose Cathedral Window!

a.jpg

2) Check out the new fence!

[img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-O706GS-5fgI/U9bUbmBVROI/AAAAAAAAAhY/SIqiP309bYI/s800/b.jpg[/img]

3) Make your walkway EPIC with the arched columns of Amore!
c.jpg

4) Amore is amazing and I ain’t lion.
d.jpg

5) First look at the gondola along the canals of Amore.
BuOpaoEIQAE_K48.jpg:large

6) Yeah, it's THAT pretty!
BuOsr5GIIAAqj5d.jpg:large

7) A peak inside the cathedral of Amore.

BuSp5WLIIAAa1f3.jpg:large

8) Gondola Woohoo!

BuSsZCvIUAAZxWZ.jpg:large

9) Not all gondola rides are socially awkward. Some are good family fun!

BuS87MfIMAERdHi.jpg:large

10) More Amore!

BuYBlhTIQAACY4g.jpg:large

BuYC0SoIYAAu-nD.jpg:large

BuTSqdCIIAA2mfl.jpg:large

BuYW5TqIEAE0VYT.jpg:large

BuYZyxwIYAEUqn6.jpg:large

BuYb9kjIUAEJ2H6.jpg:large

Comments

• CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited July 2014
    You haven't posted the image yet but I like all these words, 'the fully re-colorable, two-story Amber Rose Cathedral Window' :)
  • murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited July 2014
    *sniffle*
    *trying not to cry*
    I don't want y'all to goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~! :cry:

On a lighter ote, can't wait to see this gondola! I'm stoked; I've been dying for a Venetian tunnel of love kind of thingy! :mrgreen:
    edited July 2014
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-z2SxSkyAk3Q/U9KrUXMQUyI/AAAAAAAAAhE/lrLYxjPXGZw/s912/a.jpg
    edited July 2014
    Hey Simmers,

The Last Venue of Amore has a lot of beautiful and exciting content, and we are about to start sharing them all!

1) Remember that amazing window SimGuruCopeland mentioned the other week? Check out the fully re-colorable, two-story Amber Rose Cathedral Window!

a.jpg

Be still my beating heart!!!

What am I going to do without you guys? :cry:

Could you give whoever actually made that an extra big glomp for me? Thank you. <3
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited July 2014
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-z2SxSkyAk3Q/U9KrUXMQUyI/AAAAAAAAAhE/lrLYxjPXGZw/s912/a.jpg
    Hello Cinderelli my lovely :) (^.^)/ *waves*
    Ooooooooooooooh this is gorgeous!! \(^o^)/ *excited* *fangirling*

BtaaNQQCEAEAFrC.jpg
    rnKEhBT.png
  • espereldaesperelda Posts: 171 Member
    edited July 2014
    Don't get me wrong, I'm really looking forward to this Amore set but, for me, it still has Guru Copeland written all over it...like you said Guru Tater Tot, he was just talking about the window recently. So, like, he's not going to be talking about this set anymore....he's just gone now completely? Thank you Sim Guru Tater Tot for your work on this! :-) I better just come back a bit later. I'm overwhelmed right now with so much sad news and so fast, all over the place it seems.
  • CaptainTHPS4CaptainTHPS4 Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited July 2014
    THAT window!! It looks amazing! :D
    My YouTube Channel!
    youtube.com/IronSeagull
  • darkwidow11darkwidow11 Posts: 601 Member
    edited July 2014
    Stop it! Stop it I say! Can't make the last set super awesome! Makes saying goodbye even harder! *stares at super cool window and all it's amazing detail through tears* :cry:
  • iamtheborgiamtheborg Posts: 127 Member
    edited July 2014
    Looks Amazing! Can't wait to see what other goodies are in store!
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited July 2014
    Remember that amazing window SimGuruCopeland mentioned the other week? Check out the fully re-colorable, two-story Amber Rose Cathedral Window!

Where is SGC? He has gone very quiet... :( We miss him, a new store release is not as exciting if he is not here to share our enthusiasm :(
    rnKEhBT.png
  • EmmaBarbieEmmaBarbie Posts: 5,836 Member
    edited July 2014
    [img]http://🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/04/GIF-Surprised-baby-horse.gif[/img]
    [img]http://🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/07/surprised-animated-gif.gif[/img]
    You're too late.
    edited July 2014
    Remember that amazing window SimGuruCopeland mentioned the other week? Check out the fully re-colorable, two-story Amber Rose Cathedral Window!

Where is SGC? He has gone very quiet... :( We miss him, a new store release is not as exciting if he is not here to share our enthusiasm :(

Don't worry. He's in lurk mode. :)

edit: LMAO at that poor donkey gif Emma! :lol:
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited July 2014
    So-excited-gif3.gif
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited July 2014
    Beautiful!
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • RoseRidgeRoseRidge Posts: 1,321 Member
    edited July 2014
    1) Remember that amazing window SimGuruCopeland mentioned the other week? Check out the fully re-colorable, two-story Amber Rose Cathedral Window! a.jpg

Breathtaking!
  • AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hey Simmers,

a.jpg

braddancing.gif
  • igzigpuffigzigpuff Posts: 2,634 Member
    edited July 2014
    Now that's a great window! :thumbup:
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited July 2014
    It is a beautiful window. I am still so sad though that it is hard to be as enthusiastic knowing this is the last.
  • LadyLaFleurLadyLaFleur Posts: 2,185 Member
    edited July 2014
    I wondered how a window could be described as epic.

I now understand.

Wow!
    "This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin
  • amjoieamjoie Posts: 3,516 Member
    edited July 2014
    Well, I should know by now that if Copeland is wowed, then the WOW factor is off the charts. This window certainly is. It is a work of love -- that is plain to see.

It is also BIG. LOL

edit: This is a venue, right? We will get to download the building you envisioned when that window was created?
  • rumbutterrumbutter Posts: 3,756 Member
    edited July 2014
    STUNNING reminds me the rose window at St Albans
  • aprlmaprlm Posts: 660 Member
    edited July 2014
    looks lovely!
    a.k.a *April* My Sims 3 page
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited July 2014
    1317772505796.gif
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • DianeTaylorDianeTaylor Posts: 701 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hello, my friends-

That window is beautiful! Many thanks to the creator of it- Great job! It's just lovely

• Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hey Simmers,

a.jpg

Breathtaking :shock:
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872